Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Woman left with excess skin posts brave response to those calling her weight loss fake

4 posts in this topic

From MSN: http://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/fitness/woman-left-with-excess-skin-posts-brave-response-to-those-calling-her-weight-loss-fake/ar-AAdgIO5?ocid=mailsignoutmd

Amazing story eh. Shows that when it comes to fitness we can all do it if we apply ourselves. Heh Cut out the processed SH*T  and eat more healthy and exercise more . We all ned to do this, SERIOUSLY.

By the way...she IS gorgeous isn't she...flabby stretched out skin and all. :)

Good on her. :heart:

She's only 24 and will have a much better life at her ideal weight. She is a great example of what anyone can accomplish when they set their mind to it.
I'm not sure if insurance companies pay for gastric bypass or other weight loss surgeries but if they do they should cover her cost of excess skin removal.

But despite the prospect of excess skin removal and the putdowns from Facebook users, Pretscherer has remained in high spirits and appears to be loving her new lease of life.

If you didn't believe her, why not just move on instead of challenging her? It's not like she's a politician or making money from her weight loss. Just think if those haters directed their energy towards the 1%.

Edited by YourMom2

Had an old friend years ago who was extremely overweight - lose weight the old fashioned way - diet and exercise.  She showed me the stretched out skin on her body - it was amazing.  I moved to the city not long after and never hung out at that bar anymore.  She wanted to have surgery but it was not covered under insurance (cosmetic) - I sincerely hope she did have surgery - she worked hard to lose a large amount of weight.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.