Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

Mutant Flowers From Japan's Fukushima Nuclear Disaster Go Viral Online

13 posts in this topic

Four years after the disaster at Japan's Fukushima nuclear power plant, strange things still are happening to the plants and animals living there.

Recent years have brought reports of deformed fruit and mutant butterflies, but the latest is a remarkable photo of deformed daisies posted on Twitter by @san_kaido, who took the photo below in Nasushiobara City, which lies about 70 miles from Fukushima.

Translated from Japanese, @san_kaiod's tweet describes how the daisies growing there have apparently been impacted by exposure to radiation since the March 2011 incident, which resulted in the meltdown of three of Fukushima's six reactors following a devastating tsunami:

"The right one grew up, split into 2 stems to have 2 flowers connected each other, having 4 stems of flower tied beltlike," according to Fukushima Diary. "The left one has 4 stems grew up to be tied to each other and it had the ring-shaped flower. The atmospheric dose is 0.5 μSv/h at 1m above the ground."

Source: http://www.weather.com/science/nature/news/mutant-flowers-japan-fukushima-famous

They're going to allow residents to move back there?  :ohmy:

Maybe the radiation has all flowed away, to California. Fish and marine mammals are dying by the millions. Do people eat Pacific salmon now? i wouldn't. 

They're going to allow residents to move back there?  :ohmy:

Maybe the radiation has all flowed away, to California. Fish and marine mammals are dying by the millions. Do people eat Pacific salmon now? i wouldn't. 

The radiation in the are will have lessened greatly BUT i agree with you the sea is the reason why. it most likely diluted the radiation around fuku. BUT its changed wildlife. I say we may have survived fuku barely. If we are careful. Sure it may still hurt us but its ok. Sadly if another like fuku happens that will be it. Especially if its near the sea. and the same thing happens again.

Yoiks. I'm wondering how long until the mutations start showing up in the human population. :akomjiis:

Yoiks. I'm wondering how long until the mutations start showing up in the human population. :akomjiis:

Have you been to wal mart lately?

1 person likes this

After man realized how dangerous artificially splitting atoms were and how dangerous radiation sickness is, do you think he would quit there. After he found that radiation causes immediate cell mutation and forms of cancer, did he quit then. No he decides to use one of the dirtiest forms of clean energy known to exist.

Those people responsible could not find their butt if it was packed with radium and they were given a Geiger counter ! 

On 7/22/2015, 10:49:29, BlueHawK said:

It already has. :sad:

NBC: ‘Bizarre’ cluster of severe birth defects haunts experts in Pacific Northwest — “I definitely believe something is going on… Maybe it just hit once and blew through” — Officials refused to say how many new cases in 2013 — County on border of most polluted nuclear site in Hemisphere

Feb. 17, 2014: ‘Bizarre’ Cluster of Severe Birth Defects Haunts Health Experts — A mysterious cluster of severe birth defects in rural Washington state [and] reports of new cases continue to climb. Federal and state officials won’t say how many women in a three-county area near Yakima, Wash., have had babies with anencephaly, a heart-breaking condition in which they’re born missing parts of the brain or skull. And they admit they haven’t interviewed any of the women in question, or told the mothers there’s a potentially widespread problem. [...] nearly two dozen cases in three years, a rate four times the national average [...] Susie Ball of the Central Washington Genetics Program at Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital, says she has reported “eight or nine” additional cases of anencephaly and spina bifida [...] The agencies released a report last summer detailing an investigation of 27 women with pregnancies that resulted in neural tube defects in Yakima, Franklin and Benton counties between 2010 and 2013. [...] Health officials originally were alerted to the problem by a nurse, Sara Barron, 58 [...] A 30-year nursing veteran, she’d seen perhaps one or two devastating cases of anencephaly in her wide-ranging career [then saw 2 in 6-month period of ~180 total births]. [...] At a regional medical meeting, there were more anecdotal reports. [...] CDC and state officials refused to tell NBC News how many new cases they’d received in 2013 [...]

http://enenews.com/nbc-bizarre-cluster-of-severe-birth-defects-haunts-experts-in-pacific-northwest-officials-refused-to-tell-nbc-news-how-many-new-cases-theyd-received-in-2013-county-on-border-o

2 people like this

Dear gods. Amazing the things that the PTBs hide. In plain sight... :padllbli:

If this is real and not photoshopped, this is crazy stuff. My question is why aren't there any pictures of mutant plants in Nagasaki or Hiroshima?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.