Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
WhiteHorse

Almost time for discloser.

13 posts in this topic

Allegedly a huge ufo the size of Idaho was caught on SOHO one of nasa's sun observation cameras.
Ufos have been making mainstream news now for a while. Ct's like myself believe there will be discloser, the false flag about invasion. X pres Bill Clinton said alien invasion may be the only way to unite us. They give us hints , they leak us info and still we are surprised by what they do.

https://www.rt.com/news/310459-nasa-ufo-sun-aliens/

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/bill-clinton-an-alien-invasion-may-be-the-only-way-to-unite-this-increasingly-divided-world

Allegedly a huge ufo the size of Idaho was caught on SOHO one of nasa's sun observation cameras.
Ufos have been making mainstream news now for a while. Ct's like myself believe there will be discloser, the false flag about invasion. X pres Bill Clinton said alien invasion may be the only way to unite us. They give us hints , they leak us info and still we are surprised by what they do.

https://www.rt.com/news/310459-nasa-ufo-sun-aliens/

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/bill-clinton-an-alien-invasion-may-be-the-only-way-to-unite-this-increasingly-divided-world

Might not be far from the truth, Jade helm could be about having troops around for an announcement :D well its on my list of possibilities

Last year I was able to watch videos this year I can't. Could you give a short synopsis of the info.

On 7/22/2015, 10:23:58, grav said:

What invasion? They've always been here. The Pope will baptize ET or worship him as the second coming.

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sci_ufo_religion.htm

Yes " they" have been here. First in body before the flood. Now disembodied after the flood. Same conspiracy different theories. There will be no invasion only the greatest deception played on mankind by the illunatics.

Last year I was able to watch videos this year I can't. Could you give a short synopsis of the info.

UFO Documentary Future Alien invasion Aliens & Governments Secret Deals documentaries --! The alien invasion is a common theme in science fiction stories ...

[UFO Video ®] SECRET SPACE: What Is NASA Hiding? UFO Evidence HD [UFO Video ®] SECRET SPACE: What Is NASA Hiding? UFO Evidence HD .

[New UFOs documentary 2014] Future Alien invasion Aliens & Governments Secret Deals. Thank for watching. Ihopy you like it, Don't foget subscribe!

MEN IN BLACK - THE REAL M.I.B. (SHOCKING ALIEN UFO DECLASSIFIED HD DOCUMENTARY) Many people have reported that Men in Black have visited .

UFO Leaked 2015 | The future invasion of aliens on earth | New Alien Documentary UFO LEAKED 2014 - [The future invasion of aliens on earth] - Full ...

UFO Documenta

Future Alien invasion: Aliens Secret Deals - UFO Documentary 2015

UFO Documentary Future Alien invasion Aliens & Governments Secret Deals documentaries --! The alien invasion is a common theme in science fiction stories ...

[UFO Video ®] SECRET SPACE: What Is NASA Hiding? UFO Evidence HD [UFO Video ®] SECRET SPACE: What Is NASA Hiding? UFO Evidence HD .

[New UFOs documentary 2014] Future Alien invasion Aliens & Governments Secret Deals. Thank for watching. Ihopy you like it, Don't foget subscribe!

MEN IN BLACK - THE REAL M.I.B. (SHOCKING ALIEN UFO DECLASSIFIED HD DOCUMENTARY) Many people have reported that Men in Black have visited .

UFO Leaked 2015 | The future invasion of aliens on earth | New Alien Documentary UFO LEAKED 2014 - [The future invasion of aliens on earth] - Full ...

UFO Documenta

thank you, I watched a lot of vids 2014. Some on this list.

If by "almost" you mean in the next 100 years, then I would agree. 

They do not have the luxury of that kind of time frame. They know the time is getting short. That's why everything seems to be happening all at once. 

They do not have the luxury of that kind of time frame. They know the time is getting short. That's why everything seems to be happening all at once. 

They have gone at least 68 years without formal disclosure of anything, so I am sure that they can keep it going as long as they wish. Only time will tell, of course, but I have zero expectations of disclosure anytime in my life time.

They have gone at least 68 years without formal disclosure of anything, so I am sure that they can keep it going as long as they wish. Only time will tell, of course, but I have zero expectations of disclosure anytime in my life time.

We have to tip the scales in our favor...meaning that 51% of the population has to wake up and withdraw support to the 1% that enslave the planet. The CTers have tried but it will take an "event" to shift the consciousness of 75% of the planet. I believe the event will be a FF with unintended consequences that even their AI couldn't predict. It seems like we're not getting anywhere but we've foiled some of their plans since 9/11 and you can feel their desperation. My money is on some sort of disaster since they keep predicting it or a fake alien invasion....aliens make better patsies than human see-eye-a terrorists.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.