Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Terrorism/Gunmen/Mass Shooter thread

159 posts in this topic

Geez these guys are coming out of the woodwork.

From FB

I had to copy and paste the following information:

Indiana state police are looking for a guy who left his parents a letter in Arabic , stating he is the next one to preform a mass shooting like in chatanooga...Hes from Fort Wayne...My Gosh what is happening to our country? They have a description of car green 1998 chevy vbm131 plate--its a lumina and they have no clue where hes headed..Its all over the scanner

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Official Gunmen thread - Geez these guys are coming out of the woodwork.

From FB

I had to copy and paste the following information:

Indiana state police are looking for a guy who left his parents a letter in Arabic , stating he is the next one to preform a mass shooting like in chatanooga...Hes from Fort Wayne...My Gosh what is happening to our country? They have a description of car green 1998 chevy vbm131 plate--its a lumina and they have no clue where hes headed..Its all over the scanner

do you have the fb link where this is from.

Just seems bogus to me, if it is, go ahead and delete this thread. I gtg bbl

Yep at least we tried to find out thats what its all about.

Edited by Ukshep

Armed suspect barricaded in Lake Los Angeles

http://www.dailynews.com/general-news/20150722/armed-suspect-barricaded-in-lake-los-angeles

An armed suspect is barricaded in the Lake Los Angeles area, authorities said this morning.

The incident was reported at 6:47 a.m. in the 40100 block of 178th Street East, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.