Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

Some News out of pennsylvania! Possibly Jade Helm Related

5 posts in this topic

I got 2 tips that seem to corroborate each others stories, and i think its worth sharing the information they brought forth.

The First Tip was from Millersburg, Pennsylvania

I live in Millersburg, pennsylvania last night, late at night, the power flickered off and on about three times then probably bout an hour later it went completly off for bout a half hour, I'm in town, it wasn't storming outside at all, when the power was off I walked outside " prepared" from hearing about jade helm, and targeting people on dissability, I saw a red laser dot at my truck tire I don't know where it was coming from but it stayed there a couple seconds I shined my flash light on it, by that time all the town lights came on, I'm on dissability and I really think it was part of jade helm and well I'm probably a target, maybe a test run?, what I said I tell ya is completly true, I can't prove it to ya believe me or not but were all gona be targets if we don't stick together when they come for your neighbor, next they'll come for you!, I wasn't going to write it because I figured people wouldn't believe me, or maybe they'd think it was nothing, but either way people should know so they can prepare. Maybe it was nothing, maybe it was.

The Second Tip was from Lenkerville, Pennsylvania

I just want to let you know about some strange happenings in my home town, last night we had lots of power problems, lights flickering almost like a power surge but they never went off completely except for the last time. 25 minutes without power is no big deal. But what caught my eye was strange lights. orange in color coming from the park across from me. really weird to say the least. much like those laser pointer things the kids used to go crazy with. Not sure if this is related to jade helm. but it worried me a little.

These 2 above tips do seem to corroborate each other and they are in locations with a close proximity but to the best of my knowledge if this was related to jade helm and those laser lights are supposed to be laser markers then i would have to question the story a little. Mainly because military personal would use ir lasers at night which would only be visible to those with night vision view. And im not saying that those giving the tips are lying but its a possibility that what they saw was not military but maybe civilians fucking with them. Who knows!

Either way its a strange case, and worth mentioning.

Edited by Ukshep

Definitely interesting Shep! I agree, doesn't sound like *our* military. Could possibly be some "Unfriendlies", practicing up for some nighttime sniping of people in uniforms? Good that people are keeping their eyes & ears open, and themselves being critical of their observations. :ph34r:

Not all of our laser tech is infrared.

When I was in Iraq we used green lasers, visible to the eye, to warn vehicles approaching the FOB to turn around before opening fire on them.

True but i would assume if they are doing training at night they would use ir.

Me and my wife were sitting in the kitchen late last night, and same thing, the lights went out for maybe 1/4
of a second. So I said to my wife, "did you just see that", and she said "yes."

We live in NYC, and it was very hot yesterday; in the mid 90's during the day, and still in the mid 80's in the
evening when this happened, so maybe it was heat related. Of course being in the house, I cannot say
anything about what may have been happening outside as far as orange or red lights go.

Paranoia, maybe...

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.