Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Famed Physicist Shuts Down Moon Landing Conspiracy Theorists In 1 Brilliant Tweet

9 posts in this topic

Apparently we're all dazed because of a tweet guys. :chuckle:

Monday was the 46th anniversary of the first lunar landing, yet a small fringe still believes the whole thing was a hoax.

According to the conspiracy theory, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin were on a soundstage instead of the moon. Some even claim that famed filmmaker Stanley Kubrick, who made "2001: A Space Odyssey" the previous year, directed the hoax. 

On Monday, British physicist Brian Cox, professor of particle physics at the University of Manchester, had a blunt message for the conspiracy theorists: 

Read More: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/brian-cox-moon-conspiracy_55ada24ce4b0d2ded39fe56d

I would like to clarify something concerning this topic since I have done massive amounts
of research, and have also had my own share of people who knew plenty about this topic
share with me what they've always known.

Yes, they certainly did go to the moon, so that is a truth, but the way they got there was kept
hidden. Certainly no one could ever believe that they got there in something as crude as a
glorified tin can, now could they?

My thread from DJ courtesy of The Wayback Machine. The video's do not work!
Proof That "Some" Moon Missions Were Faked!
http://web.archive.org/web/20150316221158/https://www.doomjunkie.com/Thread-Proof-That-Some-Moon-Missions-Were-Faked

Kubrick left lots of clues about the mission. He filmed the moon shots in Nevada. Then NASA published them as the real deal. 

On 7/21/2015, 7:31:05, grav said:

Kubrick left lots of clues about the mission. He filmed the moon shots in Nevada. Then NASA published them as the real deal. 

They even had an image with a soda can (coke) in it, and some of those images got out before they were removed.
You wouldn't believe some of the other things they've done like showing stage set lights, camera men, power cables
from lighting and cameras, regular shoeprints, coins, and wire cables shimmering in the stage lights. Camera men
shadows, and their reflections in the spacesuit helmet faceshields.

They even one time posted an image of the stagehands placing the so called astronauts into the rover. And yep, they
publicaly posted/printed it! Others images with their faceshield up, and sometimes smoking a cigarette.

Believe it or not, many of these images can still be found if you know how to search for them. Intentionally done? Well,
can anyone really be that fucking stupid? No, so there is your answer. Hints to you of their true intent, and you cannot
ever say they've never told you.

Smoking Guns A Blazin!

Now some of those images were taking between sets by stagehands for their
own keeping, and some of those have leaked out. Also it has been known for
a long time now that there were some who didn't like the lies, so they planted
little subtle out of place items to be brought out later once published as payback
to NASA for their disregard for truth to the public!

did you read his tweet.... he got us goooood:

but you have to admit, that guys tweet about it burned us all....

the tweet read:

if you don't think Apollo 11 landed on moon you are colossal nob end AND get a new brain... 

gee sir I sure wI'll go out abd purchase my new brain

This is one of the reasons they went back to the moon even though
they were warned to stay the fuck away. How could they not send
Appollo 20 US/Russia mission there with the following story/video?

Mona Lisa on the Moon!

There's nothing brillant in that tweet. Just slander and insult. If questioning things that have oddities are the ones that need a new brain, then it sounds to me like we have an issue of thought police and what is acceptable think and unacceptable think. That famed physicist did nothing but prove Orwell right.

I think they let a lot of real info go out for people like us, who don't have "eyes wide shut." Another Kubrick film. Why bother hiding pictures when the happy campers believe anything you say?

You want to make people really mad? Tell them the truth about 911. OMG. You are crazy!  You think our government blew up the towers and killed all those people?!?!?! You'll believe anything you read at that internet place!

That last one is kind of funny.

It is easier to fool people than it is to tell them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.