Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

EXCLUSIVE: MILITARY RECRUITING CENTERS NATIONWIDE RECEIVE THREATS

14 posts in this topic

Armed forces recruiting centers across America are receiving violent threats in the wake of last week’s Chattanooga shooting, according to staff who talked to Infowars reporter Joe Biggs.

Biggs traveled to the U.S. Army Recruiting Station in Southpark Meadows, Austin Texas yesterday to provide armed protection as part of a nationwide movement to protest the fact that the law prohibits active duty members who work at such facilities from having weapons.

During conversations with staffers, Biggs was told directly that military recruiting centers in Las Vegas, Florida and San Marcos, TX had all received violent threats since the attack on an armed forces center in Chattanooga Tennessee last week which left four Marines dead.

Source: http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-military-recruiting-centers-nationwide-receive-threats/

Edited by Ukshep

Okay, here's the thing.

Everyone wants to say that giving the police military gear is creating a "Police State."

Everyone generally accepts this as a bad thing.

Then, everyone loses their damn minds and wants to expand the "Police State" by arming active duty soldiers at recruiting stations!

Looks like fear and terrorism won the day, cause Americans, like the guy in the video, are selling their rights down the river every time they jump at their own shadow.

Yeah, I just heard about this like 20-30 minutes ago.

Some militia and oathkeepers are guarding local recruitment centers.

Okay, here's the thing.

Everyone wants to say that giving the police military gear is creating a "Police State."

Then, everyone loses their damn minds and wants to expand the "Police State" by arming active duty soldiers at recruiting stations!

Looks like fear and terrorism won the day, cause Americans, like the guy in the video, are selling their rights down the river every time they jump at their own shadow.

When tensions mount, it would be foolish not to gear-up!
Question is, who's causing all the tensions?

1 person likes this

I have said this before on one of my threads that jade helm is there because
they know there will be an attempt to take the country back!

Check it out jacksonville nc.citizen armed himself and was guarding the recruiting center.Caldwell Bank whick owns the property said he couldnt stand there

Check it out jacksonville nc.citizen armed himself and was guarding the recruiting center.Caldwell Bank whick owns the property said he couldnt stand there

It's economics/business. They felt by him being there would drive customers away
from other businesses they most likely owned and were located nearby.

When tensions mount, it would be foolish not to gear-up!Question is, who's causing all the tensions?

It's the same people who gave us the TSA.

This is just a smokescreen to continue implementing the police state.

Notice how this is being pushed by the Oathkeepers.  They are not your friend, they are just another cog in the police state machine.  Read their bylaws, and notice how Stewart Rhodes has written them to ensure that he can never lose his power or position within the organization.  It's an eye opener.  No one who believes in freedom sets themselves up as a mini-tyrant of their own private army.

It's the same people who gave us the TSA.

This is just a smokescreen to continue implementing the police state.

Notice how this is being pushed by the Oathkeepers.  They are not your friend, they are just another cog in the police state machine.  Read their bylaws, and notice how Stewart Rhodes has written them to ensure that he can never lose his power or position within the organization.  It's an eye opener.  No one who believes in freedom sets themselves up as a mini-tyrant of their own private army.

FR, you wouldn't happen to have a copy of the so called pitched battle from
the other day between the jade helm forces and the militia, would you? I need
it asap!

FR, you wouldn't happen to have a copy of the so called pitched battle fromthe other day between the jade helm forces and the militia, would you? I need
it asap!

I don't remember posting anything about that!

I'll look but if I didn't post it here, it's probably gone.

Okay, here's the thing.

Not even remotely the same thing. I cannot stand you. I hope you are banned soon.

I don't remember posting anything about that!

I'll look but if I didn't post it here, it's probably gone.

OK, thanks.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.