Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Florida gun shop owner declares store "Muslim free zone."

19 posts in this topic

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florida-gun-shop-owner-declares-store-‘muslim-free-zone’/ar-AAdhVCa

Looks like people are following Alex Jones' lead to use the establishment's logic to point out their hypocrisy. http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-calls-for-deportation-of-muslims/ But Alex did this as a form of satire, the FL gun store owner seems serious. 

A Florida gun shop owner has banned Muslim customers from his store.

Andy Hallinan declared Florida Gun Supply in Inverness a “Muslim-free zone” Saturday in response to a Kuwait-born gunman’s shooting rampage in Chattanooga that killed four Marines and a sailor.

Hallinan announced his shop’s new policy as he sat against a Confederate flag back drop. The video, posted to the store's Facebook account, racked up more than 35,000 views by Tuesday morning.

“I have a moral and legal responsibility to ensure the safety of all patriots in my community, and so effective immediately, I’m declaring Florida Gun Supply as a Muslim-free zone,” he said in the Saturday video. “I will not arm and train those who wish to do harm to my fellow patriots.”

Hallinan admitted that the new policy will be hard to enforce, but maintained that the rules are designed to keep his customers — and the country — safe.

“I’m not going to be asking every person who walks in what their religious background is. That’s not my business,” he told WFLA. “But I do have the right to deny firearms and training to anyone I deem as a threat.”

Hallinan said he issued the ban on Muslim customers after gunman Mohammad Youssef Abdulazeez opened fire on two military recruitment centers in Chattanooga, Tenn., Thursday.

Abdulazeez — who described himself as a “Muslim redneck” and struggled with depression and substance abuse for years — spent seven months in Jordan shortly before the attack, which killed Marines Carson Holmquist, Thomas Sullivan, David Wyatt and Skip Wells and U.S. Navy sailor Randall Smith.

While the shooting is being investigated as a terrorist act, Abdulazeez has not been linked to any overseas terror organization.

Still, the shooting is a reminder that America is “in battle,” Hallinan explained in the gun shop video.

“We are in battle, patriots, but not only with Islamic extremism,” he said. “We’re also in battle against extreme political correctness that threatens our lives, because if we can’t call evil, evil for fear of offending people, then we can’t really defeat out enemies.”

In addition to barring Muslims from the store, Florida Gun Supply will also offer free conceal carry classes and open its practice shooting range to the public, so citizens can be properly trained to carry daily, Hallinan said.

“Our leaders are telling you that Islam is a peaceful religion full of tolerance and love and hope. Don’t believe their lies,” he said in the video.

He also defended the Confederate flag — “This flag represents nothing but the rich heritage of the South” — before issuing his battle against Islam.

The Council on American-Islamic Relations called for the Department of Justice to review the no-Muslim policy, which it claimed violates federal civil rights laws.

“These bigoted declarations are no different than ‘whites only’ signs posted in businesses during a period of our nation’s history that we had hoped was over,” CAIR National Communications Director Ibrahim Hooper told the TV station.

Edited by Fidel Cashflow
1 person likes this

But this guy will sell guns to guys like Dylan Roof.

Wonder how long before this store owner plays his victim card over some perceived oppression and sets up his own gofundme page.

Wonder how long before this store owner plays his victim card over some perceived oppression and sets up his own gofundme page.

Anyone can be a Dylan Roof

Comparing Roof to achmed the dead terrorist, well there is no comparison. If you will direct your attention to Muslim dominated countries you will see acts like achmed's are an everyday occurrence. Sure they trade out the firearm for the bombs but their main message is oppression through terror. On the other hand Roof was a youth who the illuminati/CIA used to create a false flag. He wasn't radicalized he was just triggered. I can see the gun owners point more Muslims are radicalized than any other group of people so it seems like common sense to sell to achmed and he won't become a dead terrorist. And your probably right this stand up guy will probably need help to insure his rights In an oppressive amerika.

Anyone can be a Dylan Roof

Exactly, anyone can be a terrorist.

People in the U.S. have really short memories.  They forget that events like the Oklahoma City Bombing were not carried out by Muslims.

People always want to say that it's The Powers That Be which try and divide us, yet most people, like programmed robots, follow the scripted hate towards the current boogeyman.  They hate who they are told to hate, and when asked to explain that hatred they only regurgitate pre-programmed responses from the usual talking heads.

A people that is willing to hate and discriminate based on no more evidence than their own xenophobia neither have or deserve freedom.

We've come to a real catch 22 in the States. The right to freedom of religion vs a growing religious population that does not want that freedom for others. 

My question is, if you are a Muslim that values traditional Muslim law or Sharia Law, why on Earth move to the U.S.? Our FIRST amendment grants freedom of religion.

It makes no sense to me, it's like someone knowingly going to a designated smoking area & then complaining about smokers.  :1XqXnoz: 

1 person likes this

We've come to a real catch 22 in the States. The right to freedom of religion vs a growing religious population that does not want that freedom for others. 

My question is, if you are a Muslim that values traditional Muslim law or Sharia Law, why on Earth move to the U.S.? Our FIRST amendment grants freedom of religion.

It makes no sense to me, it's like someone knowingly going to a designated smoking area & then complaining about smokers.  :1XqXnoz: 

You could say the same about Christians.

They want to be able to legally discriminate against homosexuals, pagans, and atheists.

They want to set up monuments and plaques to their religion in our schools and government buildings.

They want to pass their religious doctrine into law and then enforce it upon the rest of the population.

Why should I be concerned with Islam when I already have to deal with Christian Sharia.

1 person likes this

You could say the same about Christians.

They want to be able to legally discriminate against homosexuals, pagans, and atheists.

They want to set up monuments and plaques to their religion in our schools and government buildings.

They want to pass their religious doctrine into law and then enforce it upon the rest of the population.

Why should I be concerned with Islam when I already have to deal with Christian Sharia.

Ok I do see your point & agree that this could apply to any religion or belief system including Christianity.

However current American Christianity, while it has it's flaws, it is much more tolerant than current Middle Eastern country x, y or z's Islam. But that is not the point I was trying to make.

The point is why would anyone move to a country whose culture directly contradicts their religion, & then get mad about it? Hence the smoking area analogy. 

While Christianity is not accepting every sub-group with open arms, they certainly aren't beheading people for their beliefs. In most areas of the U.S. you really don't need to worry about "Christian Sharia." Hell, move to Seattle, San Francisco or Eugene. You can make up your own religion, marry anyone you want & then walk around naked all day with a sign that says I just had/helped with an abortion. No one will care. You must live in some Bible belt town with a low population, maybe think about moving?

1 person likes this

Ok I do see your point & agree that this could apply to any religion or belief system including Christianity.

However current American Christianity, while it has it's flaws, it is much more tolerant than current Middle Eastern country x, y or z's Islam. But that is not the point I was trying to make.

The point is why would anyone move to a country whose culture directly contradicts their religion, & then get mad about it? Hence the smoking area analogy. 

While Christianity is not accepting every sub-group with open arms, they certainly aren't beheading people for their beliefs. In most areas of the U.S. you really don't need to worry about "Christian Sharia." Hell, move to Seattle, San Francisco or Eugene. You can make up your own religion, marry anyone you want & then walk around naked all day with a sign that says I just had/helped with an abortion. No one will care. You must live in some Bible belt town with a low population, maybe think about moving?

Thanks,

And from what I have seen, most Muslims, including every Muslim I have ever met, don't want sharia law.  They want the freedoms which have been denied to them in their native countries.

Of course, it's only natural that the guys who ruined their native countries will also make their way here to try and ruin it for everyone else.

Thanks,

And from what I have seen, most Muslims, including every Muslim I have ever met, don't want sharia law.  They want the freedoms which have been denied to them in their native countries.

Of course, it's only natural that the guys who ruined their native countries will also make their way here to try and ruin it for everyone else.

Yes I can say the same. I have not met one Muslim who wants Sharia Law. They generally move here to avoid oppression & enjoy freedom. 

Exactly, anyone can be a terrorist.

People in the U.S. have really short memories.  They forget that events like the Oklahoma City Bombing were not carried out by Muslims.

People always want to say that it's The Powers That Be which try and divide us, yet most people, like programmed robots, follow the scripted hate towards the current boogeyman.  They hate who they are told to hate, and when asked to explain that hatred they only regurgitate pre-programmed responses from the usual talking heads.

A people that is willing to hate and discriminate based on no more evidence than their own xenophobia neither have or deserve freedom.

EDITED - Just noticed I copied the wrong video, deleted,  found the full version of this one

OC Bombing has been proven to be the government.

General Ben Partin Speaks About Oklahoma City and Waco

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

The main goal of Islam is to convert the whole world to their faith.
The quran teaches that Allah will return to earth once Muslims rule everywhere.
They will do this by persuasion, by force or simply by out breeding us.

We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without conquest will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades.
-
 Muammar Gaddafi 2006

The scary part is he's right.

The Rapid Spread Of Islam
This video shows how they are taking over by moving into countries and having more children than the native population. At this point there is no recovery in a lot of places.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.