Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Planned Parenthood busted

28 posts in this topic

Watching these people haggle over body parts is morbid. The back lash from the release of these videos is huge. Planned Parenthood has been around for a really long time and there will be those defending their actions in the name of a woman's right to choose, but the way this is being done and looking at their history I have to think there are a lot of evil people involved in this. Margaret Sanger was a eugenicist and she was the founder.

These quotes should shed some light on what foundation this organization has been built on.

http://www.dianedew.com/sanger.htm

Edited by Cinnamon

iam bewildered cin. words cannot explain the shock. would have to monitor this further

Simply stunned. I've always been fairly pro choice, with big caveats. Sort of as the immediately after the event as possible approaches. Sadly, those seem to be rare these days. These people are a whole other thing. Maybe if they were Donating these to science, might make it seem a little less morbid. Anything but this
"jovial psychopath", this "Oh, this is just trading baseball cards" - cards that don't even belong TO PP, but at the best the pregnant person. I had heard of this story, kind of tried to ignore it, but thanks, this is a completely warped picture of these "medical professionals". They ought to be in jail for dealing with human body parts! Heck, I can't even sell my OWN kidney in the states, right? Gaaah!  :omgsign:

If you know it or not though you can't remember your spirit existed before you were brought to the physical realm . Those are people complete with soul and spirit being sucked out of the mothers womb with a vacuum hose. Innocent suffer because people refuse to do the right thing. People don't realize that these places are just huge child sacrifice shrines. I weep for the species.

1 person likes this

I've seen some recent pushback on this, with the claim the video is highly edited. Which is nothing more than a lame attempt of denial. The sociopathic demeanour of the PP bodypart saleswoman, is right there, unedited.

I've also seen the word donors bandied about. I highly doubt that assertion. Who, besides a mentally challenged person, would consciously agree to having the baby they're about to have aborted, parted out?

Confused about the Pepsi/fetal cell issue? Here are the facts - https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/confused-about-the-pepsi-fetal-cell-issue-here-are-the-facts

BUT IT CAN'T BE TRUE MY FACEBOOK FEED SAYS SO.......

Earlier today - Planned Parenthood: Agency's Attorney Warns of 'Deceptively' Edited Undercover Videos of Clinics

The much-hated FOX news was the first place I saw this. I couldn't believe it at first. I'm anti-abortion after the first month. Then it becomes murder. I don't understand how a woman could live the rest of her life knowing she killed a life. I had 2 kids, no insurance, no money, just a hard-working husband. Planned Parenthood, hmmph. Ghouls, grave-robbers, murderers.

It's a New World Agenda, like everything the government touches. The organization was started by Margaret Sanger, a Nazi eugenics practitioner who wanted to sterilize or abort the black race out of existence. Killing the unborn is bad enough, but selling their organs is evil.

http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html

I read a Horror anthology a few years ago that had a story about a society that used foetal leather to make women's handbags and other accessories.

Seems that shit just became real.

Planned Parenthood: What They Aren't Telling You!

One week after Planned Parenthood was rocked by video-taped discussions of the harvesting and "sale" of aborted baby body parts for research purposes - a controversial new video has been released.

In the new video, which was obtained by the Center for Medical Progress, another top official with Planned Parenthood is on camera haggling over the prices of aborted baby parts and discussing the method of abortion used in order to harvest organs.

What isn’t the media telling you about this story? What isn’t Planned Parenthood telling you?

Ok, we have to be fair and balanced here. So here's the response from Planned Parenthood.  :balk2:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.