Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thoth

remember you heard it here frist roflmao

6 posts in this topic

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/07/20/ipad-sperm-analyzer-isperm-fertility/

Device Turns iPad Into Sperm Tester, Startup Seeks FDA Approval

Your iPad could soon be used for much more than streaming videos and checking Facebook. A startup hopes to sell a gadget that uses the tablet to test a man’s fertility.

According to Reuters, Taiwan-based Aidmics plans to seek U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval for a device it calls “iSperm.”

The iSperm is an in-home tester that consists of a tiny microscope and backlight that attaches to the tablet’s camera. A sample is placed in the device and an app analyzes sperm count and motility, or how fast sperm can swim. Users can also record video of the sperm for analysis by a fertility expert.

Reuters reported that nearly 200 farmers have used iSperm to analyze fertility in their livestock

1 person likes this

iSperm? Couldn't they come up with a better name? Lol. It's a real nasty idea anyway.
Just the thought that someone would use their ipad for something like that. I can tell
you though, I would never borrow their isperm ipad... ROFL!

Too bad I'm out of green reps already, you sure do deserve one for this nasty ass find!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.