Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Walmart 4/17/2015

10 posts in this topic

Its happening all across America!  Even in my small town they closed. WTF!?!? 

Economy is tanking. 

Yes, but WM still makes money hand over fist.

Maybe owners or shareholders are squabbling. 

Or they need temporary quarters for "children" from S. America.

My money is on cheap, fast FEMA camps. Why now? What's heading our way? 

They dont need walmarts for internment camps. Command centers maybe, but not camps.

The 'Elite' now know they have the world by both balls, literaly, they're not hiding any more. The False Prophet has revealed himself and shown his true colors, while the massess blindly flock to him. While we were distracted, the tools were being built up around us, and are now being implimented. There are over 30,000 China built guillotines, shipped out from Fort Lewis, GA, to over 800 internment(re-education) camps built by the likes of Haliburton, Kellog-Brown&Root, across this country, staffed and ready for activation on a 48 hr notice at any time. U.S Army MOS 31E. I have personal knowledge of this and much revelation through the Holy Spirit. I have lost almost all of my family and all of my friends for speaking of these things. I was cast to the street with a broken down back, and lived homeless in the woods for two years. now I am shouting from the roof top to anyone with ears that hear. The rest can and will disregard. The gallows surely await. If you're not on thier list by now, you should be. Be as the wise virgins, prepare. The rapture most are waiting for is a counterfiet. The Second Coming is at the last trump, when he darkens the sun. Be aware of the snares before that time. Blessed is he who dies for the Lord, blessed also is he who endures till the end.  love and all sincerety, Paul

Your knowledge of this is personal and first hand?  Really?  Fort Lewis is in Tacoma Washington, not Georgia.  A prophet who is wrong once is a false prophet.

i dont think he saying he is a prophet  . i would like to hear what  revelation through the Holy Spirit he has received

Clem, please excuse my typo and allow me to correct myself, i am new to this social media crap. It is Fort Benning. And I am certainly no prophet, nor ever have I made any such claim. I had Lewis on my mind as i was writing, and couldnt edit after submittion. My apologies, and I will never knowingly reply to you again.

Do tell, then.  Where are the 800+ internment camps located, specifically.  Also, tell us how you know first hand about any guillotines.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.