Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Washington State Fire Burning Out of Control

13 posts in this topic

This is a fast moving fire and they are evacuating people.

Here's the live EMS and fire feed. Its pretty frightening. One fire fighter talking to another said, Hey the fire is at the top of your Dad's place! The fire has caused them to close Interstate 90 which is a major highway.

Walla Walla Valley Law, Fire and EMS

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/8015

Blue Creek fire burns 3,000 acres, threatens 50 homes, crops

At least one home has been destroyed and dozens of others remain threatened by the Blue Creek Fire, which has burned more than 3,000 acres 9 miles east of Walla Walla in the Blue Creek and Klicker Mountain areas.

Two helicopters and two tankers are now at the scene fighting the high-wind fueled flames that keep driving the fire easterly, reported Heather Lee of Walla Walla County Emergency Management.

The Blue Creek Fire started at approximately 12:27 p.m. The cause is under investigation

Lee added no containment has been determined at this point

http://union-bulletin.com/news/2015/jul/20/reports-fire-forces-evacuation-klicker-mountain-bl/

BLUE CREEK FIRE UPDATE:

The Walla Walla County Sheriff’s Office evacuation order has been revised for residents living on Mill Creek Road.

A level 2 evacuation has been ordered for residents living on Mill Creek Road above Blue Creek Road. This level indicates there is significant danger to your area, and residents should either voluntarily relocate to a shelter or with family/friends outside of the affected area, or if choosing to remain, be ready at a moment’s notice to evacuate.

Residents on Mill Creek Road below Blue Creek Road are at a level 1 evacuation. These residents should remain alert for the potential for evacuation.

The Walla Walla County Sheriff’s Office have issued a Level 3 Evacuation for residents of Blue Creek Rd. Residents on Blue Creek Road should LEAVE IMMEDIATELY. Danger to your area is current or imminent, and you should leave immediately. Listen to local media, and watch for emergency personnel who may be coming by to give further instructions regarding the evacuations.

*****Red Cross shelter operations will start at 5:30 PM at the Community Building at the Walla Walla County Fairgrounds. The Blue Mountain Humane Society is working with the Red Cross to take in pets. Service animals are allowed at the Red Cross shelter, pets are not allowed in the Red Cross Shelter.******

In addition the Walla Walla County Fairgrounds is providing large animal shelter. If you need to shelter your livestock please call 509.524.FAIR.

I-90 in central Washington closed again as brush fire sparks up

A brush fire along Interstate 90 near George sparked up again Monday afternoon, forcing evacuations and causing authorities to close a portion of the freeway in central Washington.

The Grant County Sheriff’s Office issued a Level 3 evacuation order around 2 p.m. for about 50 homes southwest of George. The evacuations were reduced to level 1, meaning you should be prepared to evacuate if necessary, about two hours later.

http://q13fox.com/2015/07/20/i-90-in-central-washington-closed-again-as-brush-fire-sparks-up/

I've been warning of this for a few years now that a mega heat and drought was headed
into the entire west coast. I said both crops and water will be dried up, but that the water
would more or less be shut off/down and sold at out of control prices.

Firestorms are also headed their way, and some cities will even burn. The heat will make
its way inland, and it will affect even the east coast with food shortages and more.

You are correct Mole. I've been listening to the audio from their EMS/Fire and they are having trouble getting water to fight this fire. 

You are correct Mole. I've been listening to the audio from their EMS/Fire and they are having trouble getting water to fight this fire. 

You do realize this is supposed to happen, right?

Where are the air drop water buckets with either water and/or fire retardants?
There's plenty of water for that. It's not like they need fresh water lakes nearby.
they have an entire ocean up and down the entire coast. Are they using this drop
system?

Edited by Cryptic Mole

I remember you posting about this on that other forum. How soon will the deception stuff start? Things are progressing fast..

Where are the air drop water buckets with either water and/or fire retardants?
There's plenty of water for that. It's not like they need fresh water lakes nearby.
they have an entire ocean up and down the entire coast. Are they using this drop
system?

They are using air drop buckets. I dont know why they are having trouble.  I did hear them talking about fuel issues. Maybe they have to fly too far to get the water? Who knows. Im just reporting what I hear on their radios.

I remember you posting about this on that other forum. How soon will the deception stuff start? Things are progressing fast..

I wrote about many deffering deceptions. Which are you referring to?

The deception within the deception (I think you were hinting at project blue beam) when you said get home when you see roadblocks etc.  Maybe you were referring to Jade Helm. I might be mixing them together. You warned about so much and they are coming like freight trains.

The deception within the deception (I think you were hinting at project blue beam) when you said get home when you see roadblocks etc.  Maybe you were referring to Jade Helm. I might be mixing them together. You warned about so much and they are coming like freight trains.

Well you've just said one big mouthfull... lol. There are multiple deceptions in your question.
I'll try to answer each in brief.

1. Deception within a deception is the fallen angels coming in the form of aliens while claiming
to be your creators and brothers and sisters. I told everyone to not believe, and to run and hide.

2. Project bluebeam will be all a show of illusion, and as I have said the sky/world is as a stage,
and you are not part of this grand show, but you are a part of the worldwide audience only.

3. When you begin to see more military movements, and road blocks developing, go pick up
your children at school. Everyone leave your jobs and head home. Get off the streets. Yes,
martial law indeed.

I said this will happen during a weekday while everyone is at work, and the children are in
school. This will cause maximum disruption.

Was I referencing jade helm... well maybe. Of course I didn't know what its name would be
at the time, but I did know it was coming though.

The main bulk of these things I talked about started on GLP and the Little Birdie Thread. I
think I first posted that thread in 2011 or 2012. There was another second birdie thread, but I
had trinity delete that one. I also did the other 2 start hiding now threads on GLP. I also did the
threads on LOP Major Event Shall There be, but I had D shut that one down when my coded
verses were being decipherd. I also posted on LOP's thread by scatch titled cryptic mole, are
you still here? I've actually been doing a little posting on all of these threads of late.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

Thanks CM  it's good having them listed again. It's been awhile and I am staying away from GLP because every time I go there my computer screws up.  I will check out LOP though .

Thanks CM  it's good having them listed again. It's been awhile and I am staying away from GLP because every time I go there my computer screws up.  I will check out LOP though .

In your other post above you quoted: coming like freight trains. Yes, I do
remember that. I said, "They will come in waves, one right after another,
and overlapping." Thanks for reminding me.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.