Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Golden Age is Over: Billionaires Dumping American Companies

18 posts in this topic

‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2015

Nobel Prize winning economist Robert Shiller has released data showing that U.S. markets
are now seriously overvalued. According to his proprietary research, stocks have inflated
to almost 2x their historical value. And his recent appearances major television networks
included the warning: "This is not the Golden Age for Investing."

Now there's evidence that suggests he's not the only well-known investor taking money out
of the U.S. markets

Read More: http://moneymorning.com/ext/articles/rickards/the-golden-age-is-over.php?iris=337599&utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=referral

This has been going on for at least a few months.

Here is some more info for your thread.

You better look beyond U.S. borders if you haven't made the move already. That's the message that exchange-traded fund flows data is sending stock investors....

Investors pulled a net $16 billion from U.S. equity ETFs in April, according to monthly data from FactSet. The list of the biggest ETF losers in April flows runs the gamut of U.S. equity buckets: small-cap, large-cap, financials, technology, real estate, health care, utilities. But the biggest flow loser of all was the proxy for the U.S. market—the SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY)—which saw negative $13 billion in flows.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/05/04/

[concerning the recent Greek market drama]

And, yet, investors have been ignoring that toxic situation for months now. Why all of a sudden become freaked out by what is a far smaller issue and which, in any case, has been on everyone’s radar screen for years?

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-investors-are-dumping-stocks-for-the-wrong-reason-2015-06-29

even bill gates, stepped down from Microsoft... if this true c.m. when will Obama step down from his multi million dollar bribe taking business he had going on the why it,  how is. a.k.a. white house

Edited by jayke911

Well it's real easy to see that the markets should've never been rising like they
have been since the last market takedowns of 2007-2008. My buddies on wall
street even way back then warned me this would be the very last run up of the
markets before taking everyones wealth and crashing the markets completely.

I had no reason to doubt them being I was also involved in the markets at that
time, and have been for almost 40 years. I have since pulled out of those markets,
and placed myself in the precious metals market in 2007, but have once again
pulled away.

even bill gates, stepped down from Microsoft... if this true c.m. when will Obama step down from his multi million dollar bribe taking business he had going on the why it,  how is. a.k.a. white house

Obammy will never step down, and as I have always said even before his second
term, he will be the last US president! I still stand by that today.

even with everyone haring Obama.... should he step down from his multi million dollar bribe taking position.... nope... nopw

Edited by jayke911
nope

even with everyone hating him.....  do you see a successor saving us or will we crumble....  if, I said if he gets removed

Save us from what?  An economic crash?  An economic crash is a desired event, it would throw the veil off of the face of America and let everyone see the truth about what our economic system really is, a life draining machine that grinds up the hopes and dreams of every child ever born in this country.

(This post has been edited for content- CGK)

Edited by CGK
This posts was edited for content.

even with everyone hating him.....  do you see a successor saving us or will we crumble....  if, I said if he gets removed

I would never talk about those things here!

(This post has been edited for content-CGK)

Edited by CGK

Save us from what?  An economic crash?  An economic crash is a desired event, it would throw the veil off of the face of America and let everyone see the truth about what our economic system really is, a life draining machine that grinds up the hopes and dreams of every child ever born in this country.

but we would be weak if he was gone right now.... maybe even vulnerable

I understand Jayke911. I cleaned it up for you. No Problem.

Please keep in mind that those sort of statements will have the Secret Service paying you a visit .....and probably us too!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.