Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Millevolt

Governor orders flags at half staff... Where are the feds on this?

11 posts in this topic

That Scott is just playing politics, and he's using these stupid gimmicks to do it.

If you believe that "improving security" at recruiting stations will stop another attack then you have a lot to learn.

If we are going to play this little game, then why didn't the damned Republicans lower the flag every time a U.S. servicemembers coffin came back to the U.S. from Iraq?

From the link:

"Governor Rick Scott today directed the flags of the United States and the State of Florida to be flown at half-staff in honor of the five service members who were murdered at recruiting centers in Chattanooga, Tennessee last week.   This is effective immediately throughout the state of Florida until sunset on the day of the final military member’s date of interment.

On Saturday, Governor Scott issued an executive order directing Florida Adjutant General Michael Calhoun to take three immediate actions:

• Relocate all Florida National Guard personnel at the state’s six storefront recruitment centers to the nearest Florida National Guard Armory until there are recommendations made to improve the security of store-front recruitment centers.
  • Begin discussions with local law enforcement agencies to arrange regular security checks for Florida National Guard Armories.
  • Ensure that all qualified fulltime guardsmen are adequately armed for their personal protection.

The Governor’s full executive order is available HERE."

Good on him. :heart:
He's not the person upset by Obama's lack of concern for our military men, women and the American people in general.

Outspoken Sheriff Calls Obama’s Reaction to Chattanooga Shootings a ‘Shoulder Shrug’ — but That’s Mild Compared to What Comes Next

1 person likes this

From the link:

"Governor Rick Scott today directed the flags of the United States and the State of Florida to be flown at half-staff in honor of the five service members who were murdered at recruiting centers in Chattanooga, Tennessee last week.   This is effective immediately throughout the state of Florida until sunset on the day of the final military member’s date of interment.

On Saturday, Governor Scott issued an executive order directing Florida Adjutant General Michael Calhoun to take three immediate actions:

• Relocate all Florida National Guard personnel at the state’s six storefront recruitment centers to the nearest Florida National Guard Armory until there are recommendations made to improve the security of store-front recruitment centers.
  • Begin discussions with local law enforcement agencies to arrange regular security checks for Florida National Guard Armories.
  • Ensure that all qualified fulltime guardsmen are adequately armed for their personal protection.

The Governor’s full executive order is available HERE."

Good on him. :heart:
He's not the person upset by Obama's lack of concern for our military men, women and the American people in general.

Outspoken Sheriff Calls Obama’s Reaction to Chattanooga Shootings a ‘Shoulder Shrug’ — but That’s Mild Compared to What Comes Next

you so awesome with info Lucy..... thank you fur taking the time to post a snippet from articles:64pwFDH:

you so awesome with info Lucy..... thank you fur taking the time to post a snippet from articles:64pwFDH:

:hug: You're welcome. Not everyone likes to click on every link.

My apologies for not adding more detail, unfortunately, extremely busy, didn't have time. Thought the important thing was to get the info out there...

can you.... take still pictures of these long videos for me abd grav.... so we don't have to watch full length feature films..... I mean fuck some of these videos should have commercials there so long...

That Scott is just playing politics, and he's using these stupid gimmicks to do it.

If you believe that "improving security" at recruiting stations will stop another attack then you have a lot to learn.

If we are going to play this little game, then why didn't the damned Republicans lower the flag every time a U.S. servicemembers coffin came back to the U.S. from Iraq?

I gave you red for damning Republicans. I don't belong to any party. There's no excuse for bad-mouthing anyone with that kind of language. If you like your Obamawar, you can keep your Obamawar. It's time to bring our soldiers home and quit droning villagers.

My apologies for not adding more detail, unfortunately, extremely busy, didn't have time. Thought the important thing was to get the info out there...

It's alright. :smile:
I'm glad you posted it.

False flag All vids are good below, however some of them have this guy who reminds me of the cofee drinking guy on mad tv. 

False Flag KKK Rally and Chattanooga Shootout Crisis Actors Pt 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsPqYvbUFEA

False Flag KKK Rally and Chattanooga Shootout Crisis Actors Pt 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK14THxyrSM

False Flag KKK Rally and Chattanooga Shootout Crisis Actors Pt 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amvCjTII3YA

False Flag KKK Rally and Chattanooga Shootout Crisis Actors Pt 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfaY_lUU7lo

False Flag KKK Rally and Chattanooga Shootout Crisis Actors Pt 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw7jX3z10TM

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.