Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Beware! ISIS developing suicide CHICKENS

32 posts in this topic

Is ISIS developing suicide CHICKENS? Pictures appear to show bombs strapped to hens by bird-brained jihadis

• ISIS militants said to be building suicide belts for use on live chickens
  • Jihadis strap bombs onto the hens and send them into an enemy camp site
  • Suicide chickens are able to get close to top fighters without being spotted 
  • ISIS militants can then use simple remote controls to detonate the IEDs 

By John Hall for MailOnline

Published: 04:18 EST, 20 July 2015 | Updated: 05:38 EST, 20 July 2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3167978/Bird-brained-ISIS-jihadis-developing-suicide-chickens-strapping-homemade-bombs-hens-encouraging-wander-enemy-camps.html?ito=social-facebook

LOL - read the rest of the article in the link above.

Depraved jihadis fighting for the Islamic State in Iraq have started using chickens as mobile improvised explosive devices, it has been claimed.

Members of the terror group operating in and around the city of Fallujah are said to be strapping explosive belts to chickens, which are then encouraged to wander into enemy camps.

Once the chickens are successfully within striking distance without having aroused suspicion, the ISIS extremists apparently use remote controls to set off the devices, killing all those close by.

Photographs of the animal IEDs emerged as the U.S.-led coalition battling ISIS dropped new leaflets over the terror group's de facto capital Raqqa, vowing to bring 'freedom' to those living there.

A Raqqa-based anti-Islamic State group and the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the leaflets had drawings showing dead extremists and their flag turned upside down.

Is ISIS developing suicide CHICKENS? Pictures appear to show bombs strapped to hens by bird-brained jihadis

• ISIS militants said to be building suicide belts for use on live chickens
  • Jihadis strap bombs onto the hens and send them into an enemy camp site
  • Suicide chickens are able to get close to top fighters without being spotted 
  • ISIS militants can then use simple remote controls to detonate the IEDs 

By John Hall for MailOnline

Published: 04:18 EST, 20 July 2015 | Updated: 05:38 EST, 20 July 2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3167978/Bird-brained-ISIS-jihadis-developing-suicide-chickens-strapping-homemade-bombs-hens-encouraging-wander-enemy-camps.html?ito=social-facebook

LOL - read the rest of the article in the link above.

Depraved jihadis fighting for the Islamic State in Iraq have started using chickens as mobile improvised explosive devices, it has been claimed.

Members of the terror group operating in and around the city of Fallujah are said to be strapping explosive belts to chickens, which are then encouraged to wander into enemy camps.

Once the chickens are successfully within striking distance without having aroused suspicion, the ISIS extremists apparently use remote controls to set off the devices, killing all those close by.

Photographs of the animal IEDs emerged as the U.S.-led coalition battling ISIS dropped new leaflets over the terror group's de facto capital Raqqa, vowing to bring 'freedom' to those living there.

A Raqqa-based anti-Islamic State group and the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the leaflets had drawings showing dead extremists and their flag turned upside down.

*pictures chickens running around with no heads, blood spurting out gargling allah ackbar* look what you made me imagine.

Killer chickens? I don't know if I should laugh or cry!

That's just silly. The USA gives them millions if not billions of dollars to buy those cool drone spider thingies. Now, if the chickens had bird flu........

Chicken-Dance-GIFS.gif?gs=a

1 person likes this

ROTFL! Sadly, it's not that far fetched ;-) Though I've been keeping an eye on the local former pickle plant that was bought by Allen Harim Foods in Millsboro DE. http://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/local/2014/04/05/allen-harim-defends-plans-millsboro-bird-plant/7361809/ They were going to convert it to a Halal poultry plant, employing up to 700 workers. each bird to have their throats slit by hand as they bless it to Allah. Now, after spending a HUGE amount to purchase the plant, and fighting environmental legalities, supposedly going to just "use it as storage". Yeah, I believe a that, spending I believe $100 Million, just for storage? Going to be paying attention More now.

we've done quite well avoiding bad elements here :D the rules are pretty simple and tend to keep things nice here.

Here is a link in case you wish to read: http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/guidelines/

Just as well i have a great sense of humor then isnt it :D

I have thought about a way to track such things and its still in the idea phase and figuring out if i can do it and have it make sense. But i dont see why its not something we cant do eventually. The fact its already wrote down says a lot :D

I think i've seen the grammar nazi thing once here. And it is annoying as hell but usually dealt with, I mean you can have 100 people talking and 1 or 2 will attack users its best to just let them know its not what we are about. They can leave and find a place more suited and since we dont outright ban it usually makes for posters letting go of previous method of discussion and actually participating in a way that is helpful. And i give a little extra lee-way because quite frankly the sites that exist promote it and use it as a method to generate drama and revenue.  Im going to update the guidelines in more detail when i get time. I just finished up a draft of 50 points for staff with full explanations and generals what to do's for better moderation etc. But the tracker is keeping me busy as of late. So much to do so little time .

And yeh i dont mind hearing your theory if you wish to share it. 

as for that lost part you have a pretty much similar stance as me. I like to connect the dots with the facts available which usually end up in correct predictions and then sometimes i am just plain wrong and i dont mind that but the goal is to at least try. A few of our members even have prophetic dreams myself included and these things used to be ridiculed a lot. But we came to an agreement long ago between those of us here that if we have them we share them regardless.

And dont worry about yammering on, You had a lot of useful points. So its perfectly alright.

I'm sorry I just picture a version of the chicken dance. 

LOL, self BBQ'ing chickens, awesome. Just need the jihadi sauce.

1 person likes this

The are playing catch up we are years ahead of them in the development of pork bombs . Lol

omg! there are chickens in my neighborhood. Grabs the gun and shoots them all!

We're going to eat tonight!

Edited by Cinnamon

LOL, self BBQ'ing chickens, awesome. Just need the jihadi sauce.

:jptdknpa:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.