Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Take a look at this NOW! Jade Helm Has Gone Live! 7/20/15 - Militia and Military Firefight!

59 posts in this topic

Jade Helm Has Gone Live! 7/20/15 - Militia and Military Firefight!

^^ I believe it to actually be training and not  live. No sources to back it up. but then there wouldn't be would there. so who knows!

Edited by Ukshep

Whether live or training.. wth are they doing in an American town doing this?

Whether live or training.. wth are they doing in an American town doing this?

Im thinking the same. I was under the impression it would be done away from the public. This looks very public to me.

Im thinking the same. I was under the impression it would be done away from the public. This looks very public to me.

They said that people wouldn't even know they were there. That they would blend in.

They said that people wouldn't even know they were there. That they would blend in.

Looks like they lied.

Jade Helm Has Gone Live! 7/20/15 - Militia and Military Firefight!

^^ I believe it to actually be training and not  live. No sources to back it up. but then there wouldn't be would there. so who knows!

I know this was just posted to YouTube but other than that I can't find any info on it .

That was filmed in Whitney Texas. One of the cities that signed up for active participation in the drills. The machine gun was firing towards buildings and nothing was falling off the buildings that means they were firing blanks. Plus the other thing I noticed was that there weren't 2000 civilians out in the street firing back at those seven guys.

Believe me if you were trying to take over a town in Texas you will meet resistance and there was none /

2 people like this

That was filmed in Whitney Texas. One of the cities that signed up for active participation in the drills. The machine gun was firing towards buildings and nothing was falling off the buildings that means they were firing blanks. Plus the other thing I noticed was that there weren't 2000 civilians out in the street firing back at those seven guys.

Believe me if you were trying to take over a town in Texas you will meet resistance and there was none /

Yep. Its a drill for sure.

50 Cal LIVE FIRE In Flint Michigan #JadeHelm - Troops Practicing 20 Story Extracts For Afghanistan?

I did find this interesting

Published on Jun 7, 2015

Original Post was provided by Jia Ireland from Flint Michigan on 6/7 at midnight: https://www.facebook.com/jia.ireland/...

Thanks Jia Ireland for capturing this, as well as the commentary that only in America will we find our own military practicing to take over the citizens who have paid for all their expensive equipment.

Ladies & Gents: We are told that #JadeHelm is to prepare our troops for battle in Afghanistan and Iraq. HOW MANY 20 STORY BUILDINGS ARE IN AFGHANISTAN?

They must think we're idiots...

you are correct, United State of Texas

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.