Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thoth

After The Nuke Deal, Iran Dictator Calls For Muslim World To Unite And Destroy Israel, Says USA Created ISIS

5 posts in this topic

By Jordan Schachtel, Breitbart

July 19, 2015

Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei went into a conspiracy-laden tirade on Saturday, blaming the “arrogant powers” for getting in the way of the Muslim world’s mission to unite and destroy Israel.

“If the Islamic Ummah were united and relied on their own commonalities, they would certainly be a unique power in the international political scene but big powers have imposed such divisions on the Islamic Ummah to pursue their own interests and safeguard the Zionist regime [of Israel],” Khamenei said in remarks to commemorate the end of Ramadan.

Truly sad how absolutely idiotic the American PTB are. At least I hope they are so deluded they believe the lies they have told themselves, that these people can be civilized enough to be trusted. To be trusted to Disobey their own holy scriptures. Because if they aren't so foolish, they are complicit or worse.

:balk2:

I was at this teleconference and all I heard khamenei say is "Muhammad jihad mah nigga mah jigga, oh bomb uh, USA el jihad north Carolina propheto la heim, ima lick uh lime.  hakuna mutata, youtube" end quote... only in AmericaAmerica

Two things.

1.  It wouldn't be the first time Breitbart, or Fox News, which feeds into Breitbart, faked a story, or purposely mistranslated a speech.

2.  I read the article, not one time did it mention destroying Israel.

"Says USA Created ISIS"

Correct. I have linked to the info many times. Also the presidential adviser said al quieda wasn't scary enough so they had to create someone else and that boogieman was ISIS.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.