Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
WhiteHorse

Conspiracy on the Conspiracy Site

16 posts in this topic

This is my original Bad Barry and the Puppeteers post Now it has been replaced by another post of an earlier date Named Bad Barry...... But with the bad Barry and the puppeteers heading. The comments are fused together but bad Barry is gone vanished.  

Conspiracy on the Conspiracy Site 

Race is going to be key to the division of our great nation. The NWO is counting on the race card to play a huge role in their deceptive flag practices. Seems Barry's bean counters have been busy gathering data by the bushels. It's the new White House group Bad Barry and the Puppeteers singing the same old bad songs.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/18/obama-has-been-collecting-personal-data-for-a-secret-race-database/

Dude I asked for them to be merged. I was here yesterday and there were 6 Bad Barry threads, and then it got down to 3. No need for so many post threads with similar titles.

Edited by rbear

Not Conspiracy. When threads have similar titles we merge them so that the main page is not filled with the same topic.

Dude I asked for them to be merged. I was here yesterday and there were 6 Bad Barry threads, and then it got down to 3. No need for so many post threads with similar titles.

I posted two, one was Bad Barry and one was Bad Barry and the Puppeteers, one contains two words and one contains five words how is that similar. 

Not Conspiracy. When threads have similar titles we merge them so that the main page is not filled with the same topic.

They were not the same topic even though there were parallel words in the title, which I will be mindful of in the future. One was about Muslim theory, and the other about covert data collection.

Is this a CONSPIRI-INCEPTION? lol You know..dream within a dream...akin to conspiracy within a conspiracy...errr site.....ooook then lol

Edited by neo1eht
1 person likes this

Is this a CONSPIRI-INCEPTION? lol You know..dream within a dream...akin to conspiracy within a conspiracy...errr site.....ooook then lol

kind of like when they put a black pill between the blue and red one

kind of like when they put a black pill between the blue and red one

errr there's a black pill? :O

On 7/20/2015, 8:54:46, CSB said:

Still can't solve it. It's impossible for me, even with online instructions.

As a kid i couldn't do it.

Now you have all this information on the net and I still can't do it.

bleeergh.

Edited by Cinnamon
image removed/link added

This post still exists, here is the link to it,scroll down. It's in the merged thread.

http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/2651-bad-barry-and-the-puppeteers/?page=2#comment-16955

I copied and pasted the post and this is what it says, hope this clears this up for you. If not let me know.

Race is going to be key to the division of our great nation. The NWO is counting on the race card to play a huge role in their deceptive flag practices. Seems Barry's bean counters have been busy gathering data by the bushels. It's the new White House group Bad Barry and the Puppeteers singing the same old bad songs.

http://nypost.com/2015/07/18/obama-has-been-collecting-personal-data-for-a-secret-race-database/

And here is the post on muslim theory:

PRESIDENT OBAMA ISSUED A STATEMENT YESTERDAY URGING AMERICANS TO RESPECT THE RELIGION OF ISLAM BEFORE HE EVEN COMMENTED ON A TERROR ATTACK BY AN ISLAMIC EXTREMIST IN CHATTANOOGA WHICH KILLED FOUR MARINES, PROMPTING WIDESPREAD ANGER.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com

On second look, it appears that these are two separate topics, but were merged due to the similarity of titles.

Whitehorse, I can assure you that there is no conspiracy about your posts.

Edited by Cinnamon