Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

Bad Barry and the Puppeteers

32 posts in this topic

PRESIDENT OBAMA ISSUED A STATEMENT YESTERDAY URGING AMERICANS TO RESPECT THE RELIGION OF ISLAM BEFORE HE EVEN COMMENTED ON A TERROR ATTACK BY AN ISLAMIC EXTREMIST IN CHATTANOOGA WHICH KILLED FOUR MARINES, PROMPTING WIDESPREAD ANGER.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com

I wonder if he'll give millions to families of the victims like he did for the Charleston church shooting?

I wonder if he'll give millions to families of the victims like he did for the Charleston church shooting?

He should, both shooters were assets of his organization. 

1 person likes this

PRESIDENT OBAMA ISSUED A STATEMENT YESTERDAY URGING AMERICANS TO RESPECT THE RELIGION OF ISLAM BEFORE HE EVEN COMMENTED ON A TERROR ATTACK BY AN ISLAMIC EXTREMIST IN CHATTANOOGA WHICH KILLED FOUR MARINES, PROMPTING WIDESPREAD ANGER.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com

I assume this is the statement you are referring to:

As Muslim Americans celebrate Eid across America, the holiday is a reminder to every American of the importance of respecting those of all faiths and beliefs.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2015/07/16/statement-president-occasion-eid-ul-fitr

So, what's the problem?

He issued a statement on the holiday of Eid. 

Are you trying to say that the President shouldn't issue a statement on Muslim holdiays, like any President does on all major religious holidays?

Are you trying to imply that American Muslims are somehow not really Americans?

Whitehorse, you're post seems like hate bait, and the link doesn't go to a specific article, it just goes to the main page of the website. 

Edited by FurriesRock
2 people like this

So, what's the problem?

Are you trying to say that the President shouldn't issue a statement on Muslim holdiays, like any President does on all major religious holidays?

Whitehorse, you're post seems like hate bait, and the link doesn't go to a specific article, it just goes to the main page of the website. 

See muslim shill. I knew you were a muslim propagandist.

1 person likes this

So, what's the problem?

It's simply insensitive.
The lost lives of those men are more important than a holiday only a small fraction the US celebrates and many have never heard of.
I don't remember him ever reminding us to respect the Jewish religion on Jewish holidays or to respect Christians on Christian holidays.
A Muslim immigrant killed four American people on American soil. That should have been the first thing on his mind and the first thing out of mouth.

1 person likes this

We should not let this Muslim thing cloud our better judgement of people as a species.

Yes, there is a faction or a part of the Muslim faith which is responsible for many / mush of the killing in the world today.  Some even say: "Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims!"  And, if one watch the MSM it is possible to agree with the statement, however we should not generalise to the point where we are blinded by our own hatred of the injustices.  There are also many documented cases where so called Christians are directly or indirectly responsible for deaths - sometimes even fellow believers - Just think Benghazi / Hillary etc. 

I know many Muslims who condemn these acts - they are (on the face of it) nice folk and other than their religious beliefs probably as "normal" as the next Christian. Many folk have committed similar acts of violence in the name of "Christianity" albeit some sect like Waco and Charles Mason etc.

However, a president of a country as diverse as the US must at all times seem to be neutral in all his actions.  This unfortunately is not the case with Barry!

If "Peter" has a birthday and he wishes him well then the same (not remotely similar) message should go to "Abdul" and "Tyrone" etc, etc.

If you give a victim, or family of the victim, of a "terror" attack $1,000.00 then the same  (not remotely similar)  should be done for the victim of a similar crime committed by a person not deemed a "terrorist".

The minute the consistency is seen to be broken and one "side" is favoured more than the other there will inevitably be blame.

Barry's biggest mistake is his seemingly favouritism toward the Muslims and their religion but one should not bring the atrocity committed and the end of the Muslim Ramadan into the same context.  If he (Barry) does this act of kindness toward the Muslim, then it should be the exact same for each of the other religious festivals represented by the people of the US - That alone will keep the bugger busy if you look at how many different groups there are.  Putting one above the other is looking for shit!

I've always thought myself to be open minded, was raised "Christian", (I "Got Better" ;-) - but I'm fairly sure not once did Jesus tell anyone to kill anyone else. Maybe he alluded to it, but certainly never directly. Mohamed, well, come ON, that's almost the entire Gist of any of his rantings. A "Beautiful religion"? WTF@#@?# 

It's simply insensitive.The lost lives of those men are more important than a holiday only a small fraction the US celebrates and many have never heard of.
I don't remember him ever reminding us to respect the Jewish religion on Jewish holidays or to respect Christians on Christian holidays.
A Muslim immigrant killed four American people on American soil. That should have been the first thing on his mind and the first thing out of mouth.

How is it insensitive?

Americans die every day, should no one ever celebrate a holiday?

The only reason you don't see these presidential statements on Jewish holiday's is because they never make the news, not even on the alt news sites.  When there is a major Jewish holiday check the presidents statements at whitehouse.gov and you will see one there.

So, should we add a person's religious or ethnic background every time a crime is reported in the news?  The only thing that will serve is to exacerbate the xenophobia of those who are already racist.

So, what's the problem?

I wasn't implying anything , merely posting on a ct forum and one of the ct's is that Barry is a puppet plant. I think his statement after such an incident was to stir the pot. And as far as the link to the story it would not process correctly so I copied the heading of the story and posted the websites main link. The story is the first story on the main page , it's easy to find. 

I wasn't implying anything , merely posting on a ct forum and one of the ct's is that Barry is a puppet plant. I think his statement after such an incident was to stir the pot. And as far as the link to the story it would not process correctly so I copied the heading of the story and posted the websites main link. The story is the first story on the main page , it's easy to find. 

Your original post said nothing about Obama being a plant or trying to deliberately sir the pot.

All you did was post the headline of an article, with zero commentary from yourself!

Textbook bait thread.

I'm good at pattern association and I see a pattern here,Textbook antagonistic comments : )

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.