Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

ex-military vet Allen Lardieri says its time to get ready - call to arms.

6 posts in this topic

Is he just trying to get likes on FB.  He didn't give any indication of what he's all doomy about.

Is he just trying to get likes on FB.  He didn't give any indication of what he's all doomy about.

he mentioned chattanooga loosely. here is an update too.

Edited by Ukshep

he mentioned chattanooga loosely. here is an update too.

Thanks for the update, I can understand.  I've jumped the gun on a few things before, and had to go back and update.

Thanks for the update, I can understand.  I've jumped the gun on a few things before, and had to go back and update.

I get what he is saying i really do. The way i see it now is that people in the uk are done for. We lost our guns, we lost the ability to speak out and multiculturism has killed our culture and now we are done for. You and the rest of the us is however in a lesser version of control. And thus still have a chance to change things. Thats why im so for helping in whatever way i can. 

I really do not want the us to end up like the uk. It will be a sad day when that happens and most likely also the day i retreat and go off grid totally.

I get what he is saying i really do. The way i see it now is that people in the uk are done for. We lost our guns, we lost the ability to speak out and multiculturism has killed our culture and now we are done for. You and the rest of the us is however in a lesser version of control. And thus still have a chance to change things. Thats why im so for helping in whatever way i can. 

I really do not want the us to end up like the uk. It will be a sad day when that happens and most likely also the day i retreat and go off grid totally.

Wow, it's really refreshing to hear someone from another country not talk trash about us. I get where the guy's coming from, myself. Ballsy to come out and say the things he said. I'm sure there's other's out there that feel enough outrage to be thinking along the same lines as this guy. I fear for our patriots. I have this sinking feeling they are all being set up to be knocked down. Thanks for your support. :)

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.