Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

bestbuy lied to me

6 posts in this topic

I installed an app called phone info. It gives you near accurate info about your phone. From the info, my phone is actually a refurbished model..something no one told me when i bought it a year ago-it was on sale-not retail thank god. There is no manufacture date. So right there is suspicious. Iam in process of buying a better phone in 2 months, larger screen, more memory etc when buying a phone on sale, BUYER BEWARE

what's wrong with a refurbished phone?  If it does what it's supposed to do, what is the problem?

what's wrong with a refurbished phone?  If it does what it's supposed to do, what is the problem?

well somehow i expect my purchase to be new-out-of-the-box. Refurbished sounds second hand. And ive always steered clear of that. But that will change after i buy a new one in 2 months. Before i buy it, i may ask the clerk if "this phone is new" i will also download the phone info app to see if there is a manufacturer date.  No worries FR

well somehow i expect my purchase to be new-out-of-the-box. Refurbished sounds second hand. And ive always steered clear of that. But that will change after i buy a new one in 2 months. Before i buy it, i may ask the clerk if "this phone is new" i will also download the phone info app to see if there is a manufacturer date.  No worries FR

Okay, that makes sense, but be careful as the associates at Best Buy don't actually know anything about the products they sell.  That's been my experience anyway.

BTW. I miss my pc already. Sooo much easier to navigate. On a phone, it takes me longer to copy and paste and do other tasks. I have steadfast determination. Iam not willing to giveup trying to access internet on pc. I will beat comcrap the bully lol!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.