Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Millevolt

Gray State

6 posts in this topic

Can't help but believe that the makers of Gray State were so close to the truth that it cost David Crowley his life, along with his family. Jade Helm is practice for GrayState. Watch the trailer.

I wished I could have seen the movie. It looked like it would have been good. I wonder what was the exact cause in the movie that brought societal break down? Or was it multiple reasons? We'll never know. The trailer itself said it all.

I wished I could have seen the movie. It looked like it would have been good. I wonder what was the exact cause in the movie that brought societal break down? Or was it multiple reasons? We'll never know. The trailer itself said it all.

Interesting that on the news ticker in the trailer it says QE4 announced by the Fed Reserve to try to quell hyperinflation. Also rfid chip manufactures working overtime to fill orders. New i phone trackers tell you where your children are.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/06/04/marc-faber-forget-a-fed-rate-hike-qe4-coming.html

1 person likes this

I found interesting in the documentary in the making of the film they also mentioned Walmarts being the food suppliers to the people. It's like they had a crystal ball or something.  If that movie came out when it was suppose to, this Jade Helm thing would have been really rejected by the public.

Interesting that on the news ticker in the trailer it says QE4 announced by the Fed Reserve to try to quell hyperinflation. Also rfid chip manufactures working overtime to fill orders. New i phone trackers tell you where your children are.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/06/04/marc-faber-forget-a-fed-rate-hike-qe4-coming.html

1 person likes this

David Crowley, his wife Komel, and their 5-year-old daughter; RIP ... All died in the name of truth, murdered .

I found interesting in the documentary in the making of the film they also mentioned Walmarts being the food suppliers to the people. It's like they had a crystal ball or something.  If that movie came out when it was suppose to, this Jade Helm thing would have been really rejected by the public.

Yes, it would have been a lot harder for them to pull off these drills.  I'm really curious about that film and the people who made it now. I wish someone would put it on youtube or something, knowing what I know about it, I'd pay a lot more than I would to watch an average movie. No telling what other clues are in there.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.