Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Reclaim Australia!

3 posts in this topic

The Aussies have had enough and have started a movement to take their country back from radicals and terrorists. I think the USA needs to take a page out of the  Land Down Under Playbook!

WE are losing our democratic freedom to speak openly and honestly, we are losing our voice and our NATIONAL character. I am an Australian. If I say I love Australia and Australian values I am now labelled a “racist”.

If I criticise Islam I am labelled both a “racist” and a “bigot”.
Since when did speaking the truth about an ideology or practice become illegal in Australia. When did we agree to stop called a spade—“a spade”?
Political correctness cannot take the place of informed discussion or the Truth.
Democracy requires open and free debate. 18C closes down my right to say the truth about Islam because the truth might offend Islam. Yet...

We are not the terrorists.
We are not the beheaders.
We are not the bombers.

Australia is a nation of many people groups with the majority being caucasion and Christian. We have successfully embraced multi-ethnicity for decades...Yet, all of a sudden we have to make all these changes to the way we do “Australian” in order to cater to an minority who refuse to integrate anyway.
If Islam cant’ cope with how we do “Australian” well then perhaps Islam needs to move along to somewhere where they are not so offended by the locals.
We love Australia, our Values and want our freedom back to be the “Australian”.

This Rally is our Aussie way of being heard and calling a spade—a spade. And we want it to be peaceful.

We Reclaim:

• Equality and tolerance of all races and religions—which includes Aussies and Christianity, our holidays and celebrations, Christmas and Easter and ANZAC day.
  • Equality at law, no more “cultural considerations”. It is one law for all.
  • Food free of blessings, religious taxes or Islamic Sharia Law Certification (Halal)
  • Freedom of speech—“offence” is a concept derived from Islam and as such is alien to the foundations of our legal system and our practice of democracy and needs removing.
  • Equality of gender—our women are equal. There can be no diminishing of legal rights forced segregation; female genital mutilation (FGM); Sex Trafficking (child brides); Wife beating because they are the ways of Islam. They have no place here in Australia.

http://www.reclaim-australia.com/

Check out these pictures from the Reclaim Australia protest! I love some of the signs and shirts they are wearing.

Reclaim Australia, No Room for Racism protests wrap up nationwide, five arrested in Sydney

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-19/police-out-in-force-as-protesters-converge-in-more-rival-rallies/6631212

1 person likes this

Reclaim Australia Sydney Rally Video 19- 07- 2015

Excellent! Keep up the good work, the Logic that we need to stand up against simply incompatible, by their own holy book, beliefs! The abuse of their women, girls, drumming into the heads of their children to grow up thinking the best they can do for their leader is KILL for them. I am struggling to hold onto hope for the U.S. . Especially after the latest Jihad. I'm physically ill of this bowing & scraping, the complete Blindness to the Hatred and evil their "prophet" spews. How can any sane person see Mohammed as Worthy of ripping apart?!?@!@? Good luck Australia, wish us luck up north!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.