Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Alien Ship Caught Sending Scouts Over Florida - Must See! 7/18/2015

11 posts in this topic

They claim "alien" crafts, I say typical CGI hoax video.

It should get an award though, for "Best use of a still photo of a guy in a bear costume".

The craft isn't nearly as suspicious as the blue sky and fluffy clouds. The sky hasn't been blue in YEARS.

1 person likes this

The craft isn't nearly as suspicious as the blue sky and fluffy clouds. The sky hasn't been blue in YEARS.

you would think they would at least color the metallic particulate a sky blue color

1 person likes this

But what if it is a alien CGI video ? Lol

We have a winner!

"The source of the story is SecureTeam10, is a YouTube channel. That’s it. It’s this one guy apparently, “Tyler Glockner”, who says his team analyzes all this data and gets these photos of anomalies submitted to them. Their productions appear on the usual less than skeptical sites like Disclose.Tv and Mysterious Universe who stick with the typical “you decide” what it is gambit. But your best bet may be deciding that it’s a deliberate hoax not worth paying attention to.

A Speeddebunking video states that the resolution of the videos posted by SecureTeam10 is different than the “UFO” which is a clear indication that the object is inserted into the video. A report by dazzathecameraman notes that Glockner admits he faked the voice of an “astronomer” in one video."

http://doubtfulnews.com/2015/07/texas-black-cube-ufo-from-portal-is-a-hoax/

We have a winner!

"The source of the story is SecureTeam10, is a YouTube channel. That’s it. It’s this one guy apparently, “Tyler Glockner”, who says his team analyzes all this data and gets these photos of anomalies submitted to them. Their productions appear on the usual less than skeptical sites like Disclose.Tv and Mysterious Universe who stick with the typical “you decide” what it is gambit. But your best bet may be deciding that it’s a deliberate hoax not worth paying attention to.

A Speeddebunking video states that the resolution of the videos posted by SecureTeam10 is different than the “UFO” which is a clear indication that the object is inserted into the video. A report by dazzathecameraman notes that Glockner admits he faked the voice of an “astronomer” in one video."

http://doubtfulnews.com/2015/07/texas-black-cube-ufo-from-portal-is-a-hoax/

thanks for the info. To be honest that object looked more like a pair of gym shoes hanging from a telephone wire than a UFO . Lol

In 1986 coming back from a wedding reception I saw a sphere shaped object hovering in a field in rural tx. And yes I was sober I got a speeding ticket just about 45 min before. At first we thought it was a helicopter but when we got closer it wasn't. It was a perfect sphere and had seams like a soccer ball. It was dark and the thing glowed like a florescent light. It would pulsate going almost completely dim then brighten again. It was about 75 feet in diameter. When it started moving it pulsed faster. It raised straight up in the air and started moving faster and faster the faster it went the more it pulsed but we could see it till it went out of the curvature of the earth.. My girlfriend looked at me and said" that just changed my life, I replied it did not do much for mine either. I did not tell anyone for years. But I always pondered the propulsion of that craft. Was the light a type of plasma a byproduct of the magnetics of the drive. Or was it a shielding mechanism. Is that why there are no clear pictures or videos of the craft because the molecular disturbance that takes place from the propulsion system.   

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.