Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brokugeta

same sex couples can have kids according to science

16 posts in this topic

Cool! Something else for humans to fuck up through "science"! 

Humans have never been able to effectively control nature without some seriously unexpected results that bit them in the ass.
(as if the world needed more human breeders.) 

Social upbringing starts in the home, so I wonder just how these kids
will grow up? As if there isn't enough social pressures already!

From the article in the OP:

Hyashi worked with Saitou to innovate new techniques that didn't require stem cells. This eventually led to that living mouse created from skin cells that had been turned into germ cells. The implications were staggering. Cells from a male mouse could be converted into eggs. Mice that were infertile could become fertile again, by turning their skin cells into viable germ cells. Other research groups have duplicated the team's results, though none have yet produced another viable baby.

When news of the research broke, the public went crazy. Not because they cared about mouse development, but because they hoped it could carry over into humans. It could mean new hope for infertile couples. And it might mean that gay couples could have children that are genetically related to two men, or two women.

This is amazing!

To take any cell in the body and turn it into a germ cell is a leap in the field of biology!

That infertile couples could soon have children that are biologically linked to them is wonderful. 

Cool! Something else for humans to fuck up through "science"! 

Humans have never been able to effectively control nature without some seriously unexpected results that bit them in the ass.
(as if the world needed more human breeders.) 

If you can't reproduce maybe the universe is telling you something. But no, we have a society of immature adults determined to get their own way at any cost.

hqdefault.jpg

If you can't reproduce maybe the universe is telling you something. But no, we have a society of immature adults determined to get their own way at any cost.

hqdefault.jpg

Have you ever been to the doctor?

Why did you go to the doctor and try to thwart the will of the universe?

The first part of your statement is absurd, the second part, which may be valid, needs specificity.

Social upbringing starts in the home, so I wonder just how these kids
will grow up? As if there isn't enough social pressures already!

Godless, born of sodomy, and direct defiance of God, I don't see it well. Now adding to this or questioning it also, there are tons of people who are born of wedlock, abusive people, etc. This is also in defiance of God, so it could be the same for these frankenstein born. I wonder if they should call them aliens because this is the first time it would have been going on that its listed at least (top article), and it hasn't happened in the history of the earth that we know about yet either.

Now I do have a question though. If God is supposed to already know how we will be and what we will do, why does it all still get allowed?

Edited by rbear
added question

Godless, born of sodomy, and direct defiance of God, I don't see it well. Now adding to this or questioning it also, there are tons of people who are born of wedlock, abusive people, etc. This is also in defiance of God, so it could be the same for these frankenstein born. I wonder if they should call them aliens because this is the first time it would have been going on that its listed at least (top article), and it hasn't happened in the history of the earth that we know about yet either.

Now I do have a question though. If God is supposed to already know how we will be and what we will do, why does it all still get allowed?

Because God created us in his image. It's like when you're a parent. At times, I will see my son do something, that I will then say, "Now don't do that. You won't enjoy the results." And sometimes he listens. And sometimes he doesn't. Unless I think he will actually really hurt himself, I let him explore, and come to understanding. God gives us leway because we're his children. And no parent enjoys disiplining or punishing their kid...unless that's a thing...that's probably a thing. most parents don't enjoy bringing down the ol "My way cuz!". We want our children to learn from their mistakes. God is no diffrent, he lets uslearn. Then we get mad at him when we fuck up, like, "where's your God now!?" and I just smile, because if he's half the father I am (and really, he's so much more) then he's got both eyes on it, and you have no idea how much you were spared, because you're just a lil kid finding out about the world. No one mad at cha for that either. Not even God. He loves us. He wants us to learn. This science is going to test our moral character, and that's exactly the kinda thing God is about. Can we accend to God hood without be coming full of pride and malice like Lucifier? Or are we doomed to fall like the angel of light? Why would he allow that? Because you can't force love. God can create anything, but pure real love, is something that someone else has to give. That's why in Micha or whatever. THe last book of the old testiment. He said, "I don't want your scarfices, or your offerings. I just want your love. THat's all i ever wanted" because that's the real deal. /sermon

Because God created us in his image. It's like when you're a parent. At times, I will see my son do something, that I will then say, "Now don't do that. You won't enjoy the results." And sometimes he listens. And sometimes he doesn't. Unless I think he will actually really hurt himself, I let him explore, and come to understanding. God gives us leway because we're his children. And no parent enjoys disiplining or punishing their kid...unless that's a thing...that's probably a thing. most parents don't enjoy bringing down the ol "My way cuz!". We want our children to learn from their mistakes. God is no diffrent, he lets uslearn. Then we get mad at him when we fuck up, like, "where's your God now!?" and I just smile, because if he's half the father I am (and really, he's so much more) then he's got both eyes on it, and you have no idea how much you were spared, because you're just a lil kid finding out about the world. No one mad at cha for that either. Not even God. He loves us. He wants us to learn. This science is going to test our moral character, and that's exactly the kinda thing God is about. Can we accend to God hood without be coming full of pride and malice like Lucifier? Or are we doomed to fall like the angel of light? Why would he allow that? Because you can't force love. God can create anything, but pure real love, is something that someone else has to give. That's why in Micha or whatever. THe last book of the old testiment. He said, "I don't want your scarfices, or your offerings. I just want your love. THat's all i ever wanted" because that's the real deal. /sermon

You know that was a pretty good teaching, but if you decide to use this note in Sunday school or in the pulpit you might consider leaving out the 

f-bomb

Grrreat! Genetically-modified people to eat genetically-modified food and take genetically-modified vaccines. We will be as gods! 

What could go wrong? said the man who built Jurassic Park.

You know that was a pretty good teaching, but if you decide to use this note in Sunday school or in the pulpit you might consider leaving out the 

f-bomb

I don't minister from pulpits. I do what Jesus asked, and go out to the people. Like those here. I preach, I admit it. And I know there are those that are like, "Brainwashed. Shame, he seemed pretty awake outside the whole believing in fairy tales", but I'll tell ya, it's no fairy tale. I've seen it with my own eyes, more than once, the will of the Lord in the real world. And not always was it a blessing to me, so hardly by spoiling. He's a good God, and I'm sorry if my nature, that shock and awe f-bomber sways people off that course. I really am. But I'm really in a spirit like ol' David. I'm dancin naked in the street while people are like, "that's so wrong", but i'm not here to entertain you guys, or stand as an idol of rightousness. I'm here to give Glory, the same gift he gave me. No charge. Because real love can't be bought nor rented.

THe last book of the old testiment. He said, "I don't want your scarfices, or your offerings. I just want your love. THat's all i ever wanted" because that's the real deal. /sermon

Well said, however, a majority have blind faith, blind love. They don't actually understand any of it, they just said Jesus/God loves me just the way I am. This is true, to an extent, however its not supposed to be always. I mean if it is, he loves everyone however will allow them to burn in hell for eternity. Something strange indeed.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.