Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ukshep

Black Thursday - Banking System to Fail in 60-90 days - Insider Source!

12 posts in this topic

Ok its that time again. Uncle Intel. I got this info in a tip via email. I'm posting the entirety of what i saw minus names.

Hello *****,  I've been waiting to hear something worth talking about and now I have it! For at least the last five years I've been talking to a close friend who has been working in the Banking industry for twenty years. I've tried to warn him about what's going in this country and he calls me crazy! Well, last week he called me in a panic and told me what he's been hearing from inside the Banking system. He was told that in the next sixty to ninety days there will be a collapse in the monetary system and that the Bankers are calling it "Black Thursday". Look for something to happen on a Thursday, or we might hear about on Friday. I can't get him to give me any confirmation on this because this is hush hush throughout the Banking system.

Best regards, *****

And remember this may or may not be true. Please use discernment! Not much to go on but i think its worth mentioning and i will try and keep you updated if i receive an update on it.

Edited by Ukshep

That seemingly confirms Clif High's data ........

and also of note ......Martin Armstrong's "2015.75" prediction [ which he has been maintaining for 25 years now !!! ]

occurs on Thursday October 1

Edited by SolidSender

and also of note ......Martian Armstrong's "2015.75" prediction [ which he has been maintaining for 25 years now !!! ]

:DWsKVPL:

and also of note ......Martin Armstrong's "2015.75" prediction [ which he has been maintaining for 25 years now !!! ]

Martian Armstrong's "2015.75" prediction <-- sounds familiar to my second half of 2015 prediction so i get mine would be 2015.50-100 hehe

I've been expecting this since 2007, but I see how the TARP just delayed the inevitable and made it worse.   In a way, it is good if the banking system collapses, so 

thanks, Obama!

So what should we do if we are going to be like Zimbabwe was with its money? (wheelbarrow full of money buys 1/2 loaf of bread) So how much do we need and what will happen to the prison cities?

Can't say we haven't had years of warning.   Treat money as a temporary thing and it won't be so painful when it gets devalued.  Keep enough in the bank just to pay bills so you won't have to stand in line when that Thursday comes.  Put it in your hands and then take a good look at it and realize that it says "federal reserve note" on it and not "silver certificate".  Think about it for a while and try to come up with other things that might be worth more in a post Black Thursday society.  How about boots.  How long do those boots (or shoes) that you have on your feet last you now?  How long after you can't buy anymore?  Mine last about a year at 15 hours a day.  That is a quality pair.  If they are made in china like most things I am lucky to get 4 to 6 months before the seems give way.  Shoe goo can extend this but then insides start to give out.  Invest in quality socks like "Darn Tough Socks", guaranteed for life and hold together and feel great.   Average store sock  gets cheaper and cheaper.   Take those federal reserve notes and buy boots and socks.  Now you have something tangible.  Ever wear boots that were falling apart?  How about without socks?  Miserable.... Buy extra for yourself, then buy extra for someone else.  Good boots and socks are not cheap but way more comforting than stacks of devalued paper.  That is just one example of what I consider a good investment.  If not for you then for your nieghbor or a stranger even.  My feet no longer grow but the children across the road or down the road are still growing.  How do the children make out in a Black Thursday scenario?  In a throw away society I am thinking they will be suffering the most and it pisses me off to think about it.....

2 people like this

Can't say we haven't had years of warning.   Treat money as a temporary thing and it won't be so painful when it gets devalued.  Keep enough in the bank just to pay bills so you won't have to stand in line when that Thursday comes.  Put it in your hands and then take a good look at it and realize that it says "federal reserve note" on it and not "silver certificate".  Think about it for a while and try to come up with other things that might be worth more in a post Black Thursday society.  How about boots.  How long do those boots (or shoes) that you have on your feet last you now?  How long after you can't buy anymore?  Mine last about a year at 15 hours a day.  That is a quality pair.  If they are made in china like most things I am lucky to get 4 to 6 months before the seems give way.  Shoe goo can extend this but then insides start to give out.  Invest in quality socks like "Darn Tough Socks", guaranteed for life and hold together and feel great.   Average store sock  gets cheaper and cheaper.   Take those federal reserve notes and buy boots and socks.  Now you have something tangible.  Ever wear boots that were falling apart?  How about without socks?  Miserable.... Buy extra for yourself, then buy extra for someone else.  Good boots and socks are not cheap but way more comforting than stacks of devalued paper.  That is just one example of what I consider a good investment.  If not for you then for your nieghbor or a stranger even.  My feet no longer grow but the children across the road or down the road are still growing.  How do the children make out in a Black Thursday scenario?  In a throw away society I am thinking they will be suffering the most and it pisses me off to think about it.....

:P16MI8q:

1 person likes this

Yes, it's not so much of me I worry about but my daughter who hasn't ever experienced struggle and having no comforts. Tangible items that will do a person good when things get tough is what is needed.

Yes, it's not so much of me I worry about but my daughter who hasn't ever experienced struggle and having no comforts. Tangible items that will do a person good when things get tough is what is needed.

A year or two ago I was on a forum that seriously discussed practical prepping. Not just food, but what types, how to obtain potable water, clothing, and the other items for bugging-out and shelter-in-place. I've made BOBs for my family, plus a medical bag, and a spare. Now is the time to make decisions about bank and retirement accounts. 

How is your neighborhood responding to your initial contact, Pooky? Has anyone gone beyond the talking phase and started planning? You don't need to give specifics. It seems to me that many people are concerned about some shtf but for some reason don't jump into action.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.