Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

Deceptive Speech Practices

2 posts in this topic

I watched Obama's speeches and could see the crowd mesmerized. Dealing with the aftermath of monarch programming I ran across this information during my research. I  knew Obama had been programmed in our  psych through electronic means but did not know about mass hypnosis techniques . The PDF is long, but is both entertaining and informative.

http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama's_Use_of_Hidden_Hypnosis_techniques_in_His_Speeches.pdf

I loved speech class in college, and yes, it is all about using the most up to date psychological tricks to ensure that your speech motivates people to perform the action that you want them to perform.

The most important part of a speech is to provide a visualization of what you want the listener to take away from the speech, or what you want the listener to do.

I.E. Our survival as a species depends upon everyone here tonight wading through the murky waters of our own fears and bridging the gap between the things which divide us.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.