Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Guillotines fricken Guillotines

9 posts in this topic

Who in this hell hole will they sell the body parts to ??? WalFart wont sell them

Chanel makes guillotines!

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/chanel-guillotine

More information on America's guillotines.

http://readersupportednews.org/pm-section/31-31/16193-why-does-the-us-government-needhave-30000-guillotines-and-over-600-million-rounds-of-hollow-point-bullets

There is a monumental amount of information about guillotines here in the U.S. on the internet.  However, the best source of information is from former U.S. Army personnel whom have admitted to their locations in warehouses at: Ft. Hood, Ft. Lewis, and other locations.  Disturbing.....

By having these guillotines would put the arab sword executioner's out of business, and
which is many, many times more cost effective by far.

Also, since the tribulation where all the beheadings are to take place, and that will be by a
muslim caliphate, their method is by sword, so they would never us a guillotine.

I think in spite of all the stories all over the internet over the years, and even many seeming
completely legit, and even with so called images, this whole story in not correct. Just fear
mongering and another really huge distraction just like the so called FEMA coffins, and which
I already debunked in the other thread!.

1 person likes this

I've even read a number of years back that the US government purchased 40,000
guillotines. I still laugh about that til this day. I don't think people realize what those
kinds of numbers would look like, and the overall cost of such a purchase.

I would rather purchase 40,000 swords, wouldn't you? Lol. It also seems that once
these beheading begin, they will be by the many hundreds of thousands. Which form
of execution is much faster? Besides, I see no shortage or muslims standing in line to
be the executioner's of chriatians!

"Please step forward. Now bend down and please place your head inside so I can lock
it into position." Takes way too long.

"Now get down on the ground bitch, and on all fours"... swish and lop, ballgame over.
Quick and neat/fast! All done!

I'm not making fun of this situation, and I know this is a very serious issue for all
christians, but I see so much stupidity in these stories, and can hardly believe that
so many people actually believe these things.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

The other thing I just can't see is a long line of people just standing there waiting
for their turn with their beheading. makes no sense. If I were in that line, I rather
be shot by a gun than have my fucking head lopped off, wouldn't you?

It's not like standing in line to see a movie or something! I would imagine people
would say "fuck this" and scatter like cockroaches! I would even bet that many
times even overpowering those standing guard.

Only thing though, these fuckers are smart, and they have left nothing to chance.
Have they already planned for these kinds of scenarios? I wouldn't be a bit surprised!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

The other thing I just can't see is a long line of people just standing there waiting
for their turn with their beheading. makes no sense. If I were in that line, I rather
be shot by a gun than have my fucking head lopped off, wouldn't you?

It's not like standing in line to see a movie or something! I would imagine people
would say "fuck this" and scatter like cockroaches! I would even bet that many
times even overpowering those standing guard.

Only thing though, these fuckers are smart, and they have left nothing to chance.
Have they already planned for these kinds of scenarios? I wouldn't be a bit surprised!

LOL - Yeah right, me, I will not be led to the slaughter like a goat.

But, (if all the holocaust stories are fact) why did the Jews in the camps not overpower the guards?  Why did they not run and rather get shot than have a gas-shower?

You see, if you are drugged or hungry to the point where all power has been drained then you'll be just too happy to get to the front of the line and "end it all"

PS - Enlarged text!  

LOL - Yeah right, me, I will not be led to the slaughter like a goat.

But, (if all the holocaust stories are fact) why did the Jews in the camps not overpower the guards?  Why did they not run and rather get shot than have a gas-shower?

You see, if you are drugged or hungry to the point where all power has been drained then you'll be just too happy to get to the front of the line and "end it all"

PS - Enlarged text!  

Oh I agree, but the reason that wouldn't happen today is because we have those very lessons
from WW2 to have learned by!

And the being drugged is another whole story.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Beheading keeps the organs clean for harvesting. 
:hiding:

I did a little research into this a couple of years ago, and that was the same reason for using them that I came across.

Also, I don't think they are using them, yet, but I know a couple of states were actually planning on using them for executions, I can't remember which states though.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.