Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

I Has A Question ?? FEMA Coffins

14 posts in this topic

My question is this

??? Way would they take the time and man power to bury people when it would be more cost effective to just burn them ???

Or is this intended to be some kind of storage system ?? Again Way ?? and where would they be stored ?? In a freezer ??

The whole FEMA coffin thing is just a hoax conspiracy to get conspiracy minded people to look like nutters.

In a mass casualty event it is reasonable that FEMA prepare to handle thousands of bodies.  Without a pre-prepared way to remove and store bodies it would leave a large window of opportunity for disease to spread.

Since FEMA has a very reasonable reason to keep coffins in storage there isn't really a conspiracy here, it's more likely that a conspiracy was created around this issue to distract people from other conspiracies.

1 person likes this

The whole FEMA coffin thing is just a hoax conspiracy to get conspiracy minded people to look like nutters.

*snip*

I sort of agree. It is a bullshit hoax, but I honestly believe it is a conspiracy created by nutters within the community. (the excitable types that see conspiracy in any and every thing they have little understanding of)

It simply benefits TPTB to let them run wild with it, and making sure that subject is put in the spotlight of mass media further discredits the community as a whole. 

I completely agree with CSB that in a SHTF scenario, they will simply burn bodies and dig mass graves. Most effective way to deal with the dead.

Besides, "FEMA Coffins" have no handles or means to get forklift forks under them to even move the damn things if they are to be loaded with 3 bodies!

Edited by RabidWolf

There are to many nutters in this herd of so called the truth movement ; things are getting to mixed up . Beware of the demons under your bed  .. They will hear your head talking ... :wacko:

Sorry guys, I hate to be the one to burst your CT bubbles, but this is their purpose.
Not everything is a conspiracy guys. No more need for an expensive concrete crypt.
It's all about cheaper burials! Polymer burial and cremation vaults.

1 person likes this

@Furriesrock  & Cryptic Mole  

Personally I think too much is made of the images.  There seem to be a lot of unsubstantiated assumptions and very little in fact around this issue.  In many cases the conspiracy surrounding the images (other cases) were or could be substantiated by some form of document or sound / video clip.

Why would they be so bland as to display these so called coffins in the open?

I think CM is closer to the truth here.  

For what it is worth (a personal opinion not meant to hurt anyone) I cannot fathom why people need to be buried in the fist place.  It takes up a hell of a lot of real estate and the on costs for tombstones is a burden on most families.

Me, they can cremate and the ash they can scatter in a bush some place.

On 7/18/2015, 12:54:38, FalkeAuge said:

@Furriesrock  & Cryptic Mole  

Personally I think too much is made of the images.  There seem to be a lot of unsubstantiated assumptions and very little in fact around this issue.  In many cases the conspiracy surrounding the images (other cases) were or could be substantiated by some form of document or sound / video clip.

Why would they be so bland as to display these so called coffins in the open?

I think CM is closer to the truth here.  

For what it is worth (a personal opinion not meant to hurt anyone) I cannot fathom why people need to be buried in the fist place.  It takes up a hell of a lot of real estate and the on costs for tombstones is a burden on most families.

Me, they can cremate and the ash they can scatter in a bush some place.

Ah, one of my favorite movies, Soylent Green, but no thanks, I'll take cremation over
both crackers and burial anyday!

On a more serious note though, It would seem that FEMA does certainly have plenty
of those vaults, but are they really owned by FEMA, or are they just simple suppliers
for funeral parlors and the like? If it can be confirmed that they were ordered and now
owned by FEMA, than one could begin to question.

There are to many nutters in this herd of so called the truth movement ; things are getting to mixed up . Beware of the demons under your bed  .. They will hear your head talking ... :wacko:

Noooooooooooooooo, they said they hear me talking!

If there are mass casualties like they are preparing for the most efficient way to dispose of them is with these coffins and mass burial. They can be stacked and moved with heavy equipment. Cremation would be to time consuming and mass amounts of bodies would decay waiting on the process.   

The day may come when you wake up some morning and smell burning roses .

My grand father said thats what it smells like if you don't know the smell of burning flesh . A WW2 vet a man that told God everything after he past . RIP

Most of us here in America have never seen the reality of war . I for one ! Oh I have seen some nasty shit but mostly car crashes and gun shot wounds ; never a pile of my neighbors .

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jilA7yF-NTQ/VLB7-t0eCII/AAAAAAAAUMc/Gb9rzKSEsUg/s1600/holocaust-victims-dead-bodies-burned.jpg

On 7/18/2015, 7:52:15, CSB said:

The day may come when you wake up some morning and smell burning roses .

My grand father said thats what it smells like if you don't know the smell of burning flesh . A WW2 vet a man that told God everything after he past . RIP

Most of us here in America have never seen the reality of war . I for one ! Oh I have seen some nasty shit but mostly car crashes and gun shot wounds ; never a pile of my neighbors .

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jilA7yF-NTQ/VLB7-t0eCII/AAAAAAAAUMc/Gb9rzKSEsUg/s1600/holocaust-victims-dead-bodies-burned.jpg

I don't think most Americans are ready to see the same things that most Iraq and Afganistan vets have seen.

There is a reason that many of us come home with PTSD.

Nothing fucks you up more than seeing friends, comrades, and even your enemies turned into meat chunks.

It's not pretty, and it isn't something you forget, especially when you randomly run across a foot that rained down in your Battalion's AO from a VBED attack a week prior.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.