Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Black Guy Explains Why Blacks Will Lose A Race War - Extended Version

5 posts in this topic

WARNING: HE HAS A VERY LIMITED VOCABULARY! MUDDAH FUCKA..doesn't know the difference between little girls and boy either.

Source video of the Black Power leader speaking

Published on Jun 25, 2015

Black-on-white crime and radical anti-white activism is out of control. Most blacks are racist toward whites, but they are told and believe that white supremacy is holding them down, that whites are the only ones who can be "racist." Under Barack Obama, blacks have become more and more contemptible among all races, and the President has moved on to use Hispanics and illegal aliens in the same way, ignoring the needs of the blacks. Black-on-black crime has climbed under liberal leadership, but the media acts like whites and the South are the problem. The Charleston church shooter in South Carolina, Dylan Roof, is evidence that whites are growing fed up and angry toward blacks for their violence, their blaming of whites, and their ushering in the worst of the culture. Whites and blacks must wake up, speak up, and forgive before they lash out in anger or violence.

Good Stuff Dude, and all true that even many blacks can see the truth about obummer.

Good Stuff Dude, and all true that even many blacks can see the truth about obummer.

take that back, bury oh bomb-uh has no truth.  I repeat bury owe bomb-uh abd truth do not belong in same sentence.

Everyone but the masters lose in a race war. I agree with Malcom X. I don't care the color of your skin, or even the quality of your education, so long as you have a real heart for changing the negative conditions presented in the world today. To those men I call, "brother". It's where the slang term came from.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.