Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

The Pyramids are Racist.

17 posts in this topic

The "SUN GODS" BUILT THE PYRAMIDS - even we can't build the pyramids today with all our TECHNOLOGY TODAY

They had to BLOW up the ENTRANCES WITH TNT just to get in.

They are a monument to slave labor and are antisemtic. We should tear down the pryramids. 

Can you EXPLAIN who BUILT the PYRAMIDS in CHINA? Can you Explain who BUILT THE PYRAMIDS in the Sea Off the Shore of JAPAN?

The "SUN GODS" BUILT THE PYRAMIDS - even we can't build the pyramids today with all our TECHNOLOGY TODAY

They had to BLOW up the ENTRANCES WITH TNT just to get in.

Can you EXPLAIN who BUILT the PYRAMIDS in CHINA? Can you Explain who BUILT THE PYRAMIDS in the Sea Off the Shore of JAPAN?

Um...i just ment to point out how some things can be skewed to look like something they're not. Sun Gods though, sure...chill the caps lock and I'll believe lol

Um...i just ment to point out how some things can be skewed to look like something they're not. Sun Gods though, sure...chill the caps lock and I'll believe lol

They are a monument to slave labor and are antisemtic. We should tear down the pryramids. 

Wait! We have to ban them first then we can sandblast them like they want to do to Mt. Rushmore.

2 people like this

They were built by local labor who were paid well. The Egyptians did not hold slaves

Sure,  Stone Age and Bronze Age people built humongous monuments with their hand tools :DWsKVPL:

They helped, of course,  but the heavy lifting was done with sound or other tech we can't match today. Some stones, like the one at Baalbeck, weigh over 1000 tons.

http://prints.encore-editions.com/500/0/temple-of-the-sun-center-stone-baalbek-holy-land-i-e-ba-labakk-lebanon.jpg

Edited by Cinnamon
image removed/link added

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.