Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rickd248

Freemasons and the Earth

16 posts in this topic

I've only been a member here about five minutes but I've run into something that is causing me concern.  Are Freemasons or Masons considered to be satanists or doing satan's work?  Do the members of this forum believe the earth is a flat disk rather than a globe?

These two subjects are quite important to me and I would take it very kindly if I could get some answers.  Thanks you.

Rumours about Freemasons are many.  It's a free world and folk can belong to what ever they feel rocks their boat.  Like with many things, as long as it does not harm me or the country I live in then an individual is free to do what he wants - just do not expect me to jump in the fire just because you are there.

America is full of Freemason symbolism and many / most of the founding fathers and "leaders" were or were reported to be Freemasons and if all they do is satan' work then all Americans are the product of this satan-work. 

Is the earth flat or round - well that one is here somewhere and it has supporters (some vehemently) of both the flat and round type.  There is loads of "information" and counter stuff for either argument.  Personally, what would change in my daily life if it was one or the other? 

From what I researched freemasonry was infiltrated by the illuminati in the late 1700's. The bottom tier is oblivious to the workings of the top elite in that organization. The masons are just a recruit hub for the top tier. So since the illuminated ones are luciferians I would have to say yes, even though the poor guys at the bottom don't have a clue. Research Albert Pike, Aleister Crowley. Crowley  was the founder of the satanic church and a high level mason, Pike was a famouse mason and satanist. Personally any secret society should raise a red flag, 

as far as the earth being flat, I believe you have to have a flat head  to believe that. I have watched an objects flight path in a consistant altitude and attitude, follow the curvature of the earth, no science just observance.

2 people like this

From what I researched freemasonry was infiltrated by the illuminati in the late 1700's. The bottom tier is oblivious to the workings of the top elite in that organization. The masons are just a recruit hub for the top tier. So since the illuminated ones are luciferians I would have to say yes, even though the poor guys at the bottom don't have a clue. Research Albert Pike, Aleister Crowley. Crowley  was the founder of the satanic church and a high level mason, Pike was a famouse mason and satanist. Personally any secret society should raise a red flag, 

as far as the earth being flat, I believe you have to have a flat head  to believe that. I have watched an objects flight path in a consistant altitude and attitude, follow the curvature of the earth, no science just observance.

I haven't researched Freemasons lately but I suspect the organization has always been the same. George Washington was one.  The dollar bill has occult symbols and messages.

I'm leaning to flat earth myself. I only lately realized the heliospheric model can't be proven. I don't trust any hierarchy, so why should I take NASA's word for anything? The moon landing was a fabrication. Not all posters here accept that statement. Many do believe 911 was an inside job. There are reasons and proofs for all ct. The full truth is in there somewhere. 

Trust no one. Listen to everyone. Only the closed mind is certain. Kill the Buddha if he stand in your path, etc.

Your right about George and the symbolism. The illuminate have embedded themselves in our country. 

if the earth was flat instead of round we would fall off the edge. Ha ha I used to always say that I guess it might not be politically correct in some circles.  My apology for the flathead remark. I have been fortunate to have been in a situation where I could observe the earths curves. The earth is round, nasa is flat.

I haven't researched Freemasons lately but I suspect the organization has always been the same. George Washington was one.  The dollar bill has occult symbols and messages.

I'm leaning to flat earth myself. I only lately realized the heliospheric model can't be proven. I don't trust any hierarchy, so why should I take NASA's word for anything? The moon landing was a fabrication. Not all posters here accept that statement. Many do believe 911 was an inside job. There are reasons and proofs for all ct. The full truth is in there somewhere. 

Trust no one. Listen to everyone. Only the closed mind is certain. Kill the Buddha if he stand in your path, etc.

No offense taken, Horse. I didn't see the flathead remark in the first place, lol, a drawback of reading small screens. Typing on them is even worse.

I also thought Flat earth was bogus. I also post on lop, where I found a fellow NASA cynic who had a thread on it. OMG said I. No way I can keep up a thread like that one. It relies a lot on real world people -- bridge builders, railroad engineers, architects, mariners, etc. -- who have recorded measurements and observations that curved earth cannot account for. Do you know the formula for earth's curvature? For the first linear mile it should curve downward 8 inches. Each mile after that drops according to the square of the distance in an algorithmic progression. We must also factor in the vanishing point which some people think is the horizon. Well, it's a bit complicated to get into here. 

No offense taken, Horse. I didn't see the flathead remark in the first place, lol, a drawback of reading small screens. Typing on them is even worse.

I also thought Flat earth was bogus. I also post on lop, where I found a fellow NASA cynic who had a thread on it. OMG said I. No way I can keep up a thread like that one. It relies a lot on real world people -- bridge builders, railroad engineers, architects, mariners, etc. -- who have recorded measurements and observations that curved earth cannot account for. Do you know the formula for earth's curvature? For the first linear mile it should curve downward 8 inches. Each mile after that drops according to the square of the distance in an algorithmic progression. We must also factor in the vanishing point which some people think is the horizon. Well, it's a bit complicated to get into here. 

those calculations would not be feasible because of the variables in contour adjustments . The earth groans, it bulges here and sinks there  . Even the ocean curve is not a constant because motion is involved. It has to be spherical to support the magnetism envolved. Anyway I would rather promote what a wonderful work of creation from God. The fact that all the measurements and alignments and movements are of such clock like accuracy to support life's many forms here on earth is a miracle. The odds for every calculation to take place to complete this task can not be calculated.

On 7/16/2015, 12:52:41, WhiteHorse said:

those calculations would not be feasible because of the variables in contour adjustments . The earth groans, it bulges here and sinks there  . Even the ocean curve is not a constant because motion is involved. It has to be spherical to support the magnetism envolved. Anyway I would rather promote what a wonderful work of creation from God. The fact that all the measurements and alignments and movements are of such clock like accuracy to support life's many forms here on earth is a miracle. The odds for every calculation to take place to complete this task can not be calculated.

Calculations for round earth apply to water surfaces, not topography. They are averages based on earth's diameter.

Back to Freemasons, check out their capstone in the lobby of rhe Denver airport. It says "New World Airport." Murals and artwork in public view are, to put it mildly, a little strange. A little scary, or a lot scary.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-the-denver-international-airport/

And here is one from the Bank of America. The boy's feet at a right angle are a sign of obedience at a Masonic initiation rite. The checkerboard floor design is a Masonic design.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis-of-the-occult-symbols-found-on-the-bank-of-america-murals.html

Worshipful Master, Columbian Lodge A.F.&A.M. - Boston, MA
Asst. Secretary, Friendship Lodge A.F.&A.M. - Wilmington, MA
32° Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, Valley of Boston
Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Aleppo Temple

More strangness, get a load of the last one. 

The hierachy says that cyanide is poisonous. Don't believe them. Drink a cupful. I've said it before and I'll say it again, just because some things are lies doesn't mean they're all lies.

I've flown around the world in a Westerly direction making many stops and also over the poles. I know it's a sphere. You should do the same. Google Earth is also handy, it's a perfect record of everywhere I've been.

You're serving the NWO interests with this flat Earth idiocy grav, You're turning those who are awakening from discovering the truth away because this idiocy turns people away. Congratulations, be very proud of yourself

So you didn't look at any of the information on my round-earth thread, did you? How much? None, more than likely. What part of ct do you not understand? The c or the t? You also don't appreciate how cyanide works as B17. Toxins can be very helpful when we go beyond commonplace and generalized half-truths.

But you did look out of an airplane window, often a fisheye effect. And what did you see? Brown and blue areas punctuated with a few clouds, which, by the way, barely move, considering the earth is spinning 1000 mph and revolving in a spiral around the sun at 67,000 mph. Yet gravity somehow keeps clouds geosynchronous and almost stationary in our skies. Gravity is supposed to be some electromagnetic force. Maybe. Theories are how scientists define phenomena when they can't prove much of anything. Clouds respond to gravity when they feel like it, apparently.

You flew over the Antarctic? That is quite unusual, since the UN/NWO declared it off limits to commercial interests years ago.  Tourists are allowed to fly over a few designated areas and scientific expeditions are also strictly confined to approved sites. Considering the wealth of resources there, one would think the UN could regulate some profitable ventures to benefit the whole world. Are you aware how some airline flights are nonsensical when applied to a curved earth? Please look into it and report your findings on my thread.

So, Mr.Bot, what proof have you got? You can't prove the world is a globe, but because that's what the Body Scientific says, you must believe it. You must obey the status quo. The status quo is good. The idiotic people who go against the status quo "serve the NWO interests."

Now that's the kind of logic we see at glp and other places 'where the shills and the disruptors play, where seldom is heard an appropriate word, and the debates all turn into a fray.'

Are you a Freemason, Bot?

The Freemasons are a large body and not all officially connected, which gives them the ability to deny the actions of non official Freemasonry you can only join of you are a ranked member of Freemasonry. 

I have looked at a lot of it. Not all lodges are open, some are closed and only open to the community they are based in. No-one but them knows what goes on behind their lodge doors. They could be performing Satanic acts and no-one else would ever know.

The Blue Lodge is a typical entry point and blue symbolizes knowledge. People typically enter other lodges through the Blue lodge.

Both my grandfathers where Freemasons. One became the worshipful master for 20 years of a NZ based English constitution lodge (he was one of the people behind getting the mother lodges to acknowledge the validity of the NZ lodge) which is less normal than not. The other one came home one day and told his family they were evil bastards and never to have anything to do with the Freemasons before burning every piece of lodge regalia he had. This is also a common story from ex Freemasons.

I looked into Freemasonry with more open eyes than many. It is vast and not whole. It has circles within circles with many practicing occultism at separate meetings for the chosen few while the rest think it is more of a useful club. Some of those circles lead to places where accusations of satanic practices come from, with good reason as well.

The most damning thing it the nepotism. For this reason alone no Freemason should be allowed any position of public authority. They swear to promote one of their own over any non Freemason in employment. They swear to promote the cause of any senior ranked brother if it does not endanger their lives or the lives of their family. A higher ranker brother says jump and you do. For this alone Freemasons should be removed from any government department position of public power and the military where they are rife. It is simply not responsible to allow Freemasons to continue to conduct themselves as they do with their nepotist order with espouses Equality for all openly while doing the opposite behind closed doors.

They have to be removed from public positions of power for society to get better.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.