Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I Was Dead Wrong About Silver And Gold!

21 posts in this topic

I have recommended that everyone buy silver and gold. I have since changed my mind.
Buy the supplies you will need, but keep a bit of cash on hand as well, but not too much!

Why have I changed my mind with something that holds real value? Why am I saying
this when governments are buying up all the gold, and even when there's talk about a
new gold backed currency?

It has been brought to my attention that tptb have left nothing to chance, and that they
will fuck you from every possible direction which is available to them! And yes, even when
it comes to precious metals.

Their plan is when everything goes bad, and you will believe you're sitting on the top of the
world with great wealth, that's when your house of cards will come tumbling down around
you.

They will make it illegal to buy, sell, and trade all metals in any way, shape, or form. Only
the governments and big banking institutions will be allowed the power of these transactions.

If you are caught with any of these metals, they will be taken from you, and a penalty issued.
You will most likely do prison time as well. Once the law is passed, and you are caught, they
will say you have no excuse since you now knew they were illegal. That is how they will make
all precious metals useless for the common folks.

Just another form of complete control!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

That sounds like something they would do. I never thought gold would be a good investment, I guess you could melt it down and make bullets if you needed too. Ah but lead on the other hand is a great investment you could practically give it away if you had too.

I have recommended that everyone buy silver and gold. I have since changed my mind.
Buy the supplies you will need, but keep a bit of cash on hand as well, but not too much!

Why have I changed my mind with something that holds real value? Why am I saying
this when governments are buying up all the gold, and even when there's talk about a
new gold backed currency?

It has been brought to my attention that tptb have left nothing to chance, and that they
will fuck you from every possible direction which is available to them! And yes, even when
it comes to precious metals.

Their plan is when everything goes bad, and you will believe you're sitting on the top of the
world with great wealth, that's when your house of cards will come tumbling down around
you.

They will make it illegal to buy, sell, and trade all metals in any way, shape, or form. Only
the governments and big banking institutions will be allowed the power of these transactions.

If you are caught with any of these metals, they will be taken from you, and a penalty issued.
You will most likely do prison time as well. Once the law is passed, and you are caught, they
will say you have no excuse since you now knew they were illegal. That is how they will make
all precious metals useless for the common folks.

Just another form of complete control!

There will always be a black market and metals could and probably will be used in that venue. Bartering sounds good but that's not going to cut it when all you have is a chicken to trade and everyone else wants tomatoes.

That sounds like something they would do. I never thought gold would be a good investment, I guess you could melt it down and make bullets if you needed too. Ah but lead on the other hand is a great investment you could practically give it away if you had too.

Both silver and gold are great conductors of electrical current, but silver being
the better of the two, and the cheaper by far. Silver also has many more uses
in various applications where gold does not!

The next in demand metal will be copper though!

Let them try to take the Gold from Texas!!!

The lack of faith in central bank trustworthiness is spreading. First Germany, then Holland, and Austria, and now - as we noted was possible previously - Texas has enacted a Bill to repatriate $1 billion of gold from The NY Fed's vaults to a newly established state gold bullion depository..."People have this image of Texas as big and powerful … so for a lot of people, this is exactly where they would want to go with their gold," and the Bill includes a section to prevent forced seizure from the Federal Government.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-13/writings-wall-texas-pulls-1-billion-gold-ny-fed-makes-it-non-confiscatable

Governor Greg Abbott today signed House Bill 483 (Capriglione, R-Southlake; Kolkhorst, R-Brenham) to establish a state gold bullion depository administered by the Office of the Comptroller. The law will repatriate $1 billion of gold bullion from New York to Texas. The bullion depository will serve as the custodian, guardian and administrator of bullion that may be transferred to or otherwise acquired by the State of Texas. Governor Abbott issued the following statement:

“Today I signed HB 483 to provide a secure facility for the State of Texas, state agencies and Texas citizens to store gold bullion and other precious metals. With the passage of this bill, the Texas Bullion Depository will become the first state-level facility of its kind in the nation, increasing the security and stability of our gold reserves and keeping taxpayer funds from leaving Texas to pay for fees to store gold in facilities outside our state."

http://gov.texas.gov/news/signature/21038

There will always be a black market and metals could and probably will be used in that venue. Bartering sounds good but that's not going to cut it when all you have is a chicken to trade and everyone else wants tomatoes.

In the end, black markets will be self limiting for metals with no real established value,
and fear of non use away from these markets. These underground black markets will
also be constantly raided by govy!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Let them try to take the Gold from Texas!!!

The lack of faith in central bank trustworthiness is spreading. First Germany, then Holland, and Austria, and now - as we noted was possible previously - Texas has enacted a Bill to repatriate $1 billion of gold from The NY Fed's vaults to a newly established state gold bullion depository..."People have this image of Texas as big and powerful … so for a lot of people, this is exactly where they would want to go with their gold," and the Bill includes a section to prevent forced seizure from the Federal Government.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-13/writings-wall-texas-pulls-1-billion-gold-ny-fed-makes-it-non-confiscatable

Governor Greg Abbott today signed House Bill 483 (Capriglione, R-Southlake; Kolkhorst, R-Brenham) to establish a state gold bullion depository administered by the Office of the Comptroller. The law will repatriate $1 billion of gold bullion from New York to Texas. The bullion depository will serve as the custodian, guardian and administrator of bullion that may be transferred to or otherwise acquired by the State of Texas. Governor Abbott issued the following statement:

“Today I signed HB 483 to provide a secure facility for the State of Texas, state agencies and Texas citizens to store gold bullion and other precious metals. With the passage of this bill, the Texas Bullion Depository will become the first state-level facility of its kind in the nation, increasing the security and stability of our gold reserves and keeping taxpayer funds from leaving Texas to pay for fees to store gold in facilities outside our state."

http://gov.texas.gov/news/signature/21038

I admire the courage of Texas, but they are only as powerful as their last tanks
will allow them to be. Only with the help of Russia's offered help will they succeed
for any real length of time.

I do back Texas though 100% as it now seems that the focus of jade helm 15 will
mainly be on them to make a point to the rest of the country!

In the end, black markets will be self limiting for metals with no real established value,and fear of non use away from these markets. These underground black markets will
also be constantly raided buy govy!

And why and how did we ever let shit get this way?

And why and how did we ever let shit get this way?

People allowed it by watching too much american idol. Of course that's an exaggeration, but you
get my point! Besides, that's what happens when both husband and wife have to work just to make
ends meet. There's no time for worry outside this forced upon them lifestyle.

1 person likes this

CGK, I don't believe Texas will ever see any of that gold, but if they do,
the gold bars will be tungsten filled!

People allowed it by watching too much american idol. Of course that's an exaggeration, but youget my point! Besides, that's what happens when both husband and wife have to work just to make

No the problem is people are self absorbed, too focused on things that don't matter, as opposed to those that do. 

People allowed it by watching too much american idol. Of course that's an exaggeration, but youget my point! Besides, that's what happens when both husband and wife have to work just to make

That's not an exaggeration, cm. Well, not just American Idol.

I didn't used to hate tv. I loved Star Trek and The Twilight Zone. The evening news was serious and not as slanted as today. People also obsess over sports and toys. Mowing the lawn means more to my family than growing food or habitat for wildlife. I have no bees on my Partridge Peas flowers. I mean our native bumblebees. They should be taking nectar by the hundreds. Or thousands. They're gone. I have no fruit on my native plum trees.

Something is very wrong. 

Whenever I call my sister, she's busy watching her shows. Like Survivor. Please, she hates to walk outside, yet she watches this idiotic stuff?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.