Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

Mandatory vaccinations for adults?

5 posts in this topic

There seems to be quite a fair amount of opposition to this crazy idea.

Frank Bruni recently wrote a factually inaccurate and uninformed article in the NYTimes attacking Robert Kennedy Jr., myself and all who dare to oppose the mandatory vaccine campaign while avoiding an open invitation from Mr. Kennedy himself to sit and show Mr. Bruni first hand the plethora of undeniable studies and irrefutable evidence that have been systematically suppressed by the CDC linking thimerosal/mercury to autism and other neurological disorders. As the drug compan...

See More

Nature is the infrastructure of our communities. If we want to leave a world that provides our children with opportunities for dignity and enrichment comparable to those we received, we must protect our environmental infrastructure - our air, water, fisheries, wildlife and the public lands that conn…
ROBERTFKENNEDYJR.COM

Sitting here enraged once again. The question always should be this. If vaccinations work, then why don't they get one and leave me alone? Surely I couldn't make them sick if they're vaccinated, because if I can it proves that vaccines are not going to work for either one of us and there's no point in taking them at all.

When I was a kid we all got vaccinated at school.  Polio, Small pox, hooping cough, measles etc.  But that was way back when there was no agenda other than to eradicate or prevent a disease. Seems it has now become a "weapon" more than an aid - Who knows.

VaxCDC.jpg

Until someone can show me some data on vaccines and Rh negatives blood types I will continue to refuse them all.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.