Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Caution at AE

17 posts in this topic

Sweet is claiming to have modship. I will be calling Elaine after work to find out if it is true but if it is, Sweet will have access to your IPs and who knows what illegal things she will do.

I dont read that site unless im on a proxy,  vpn. 

Its the absolute gutter of CT forums.  A Train Wreck of spew, lies, rumors, filth.  Should be shut down. But the OMG DRAMA FACTOR IS IN FULL EFFECT!!! 

Edit to add:

Sickening display of retardation. 

Edited by Full Throttle

LOL!!  Sickening display of retardation!!! Pretty much nails it!! BTW,  Sweet is just crying for attention probably. 

Elain is stupid,  but hopefully not that stupid. 

i dont know whats up with sweet as of late..she used to be nice and friendly when we met on tops last year..odd..as for AE i also use a proxy..but i dont stay on for too long..really chaotic there

No wonder the CT community is dead,  3 pages of nothing. I jusT cruised about 6-7 ct sites,  all dead as hell except A&E and LOP, Both of them have nothing but drama threads. 

Community is dead now.  Mayby you guys can revive it a little,  but I doubt it,  its not the site either,  its the people. 

Yeah,  really good site Shep,  too bad about the community. All the old school posters gave up,  too much bullshit to deal with.  Good Luck Outpost,  you gonna need it. :)

We need something,  thats for sure.  All this drama bullcrap is getting so old its actually sickening.  >:(

Sweet is claiming to have modship. I will be calling Elaine after work to find out if it is true but if it is, Sweet will have access to your IPs and who knows what illegal things she will do.

​That is not very nice. Do I know you?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.