Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Official Thread #JadeHelm15

290 posts in this topic

Not that I have a clue -- or "reliable" sources -- to connect them damn dots, but I will speculate that the cause of all the JH stuff is an attack on earth's electromagnetism. HAARP and other technologies can disrupt the ionosphere, just like radiation from a solar outburst or galactic superwave. Tesla shut down his free electricity towers when he realized the potential to weaponize his invention. 

Manmade or natural, it can devastate a region or planet. The maneuvers in the US southwest makes us wonder why that area. A manmade attack would suggest New York or D.C. Not out west? Which leads me to think that might be the place to retreat to after such an event. High and dry. 

1 person likes this

Saw this Info, Thought it might be worth a mention.

• POSSIBLE! Russian Vessels of Coast of Cuba - "My longtime friend owns a fishing vessel that fishes off the coast of Cuba, he told me yesterday that there are Russian Ships in port and around the GOM it's going down please let everyone you can know I would like to remain anonymous but please get this information out there." - (Latest)
Edited by Ukshep
merged theard

My body is ready.

My father has a theory that russia will blitz through ukraine into eats germany.

Edited by thedudeabides

Regarding THIS Jade Helm and Jade Helm II - I suggest you read this.
This is not my text btw. I am a pirate, and this information needs to get out there.

We can look at the facts we have from sources of record to get a picture of the wargames to be conducted here, and what we see is SOF agents trying to infiltrate into the American populace. The people in turn are being advised to snitch on anything suspicious. At some point SWAT raids take place when SOF are discovered and captured and sped to waiting helicopters.

Emerging concepts in SOF are being tested. Both advanced SEAR training for the ones who run, and advanced ways of doing counterinsurgency weapons team training for those who hunt.

One advance being tested is the emerging use of intelligence fusion to integrate police and military intelligence with all other methods of collection and utilize new types of quantum computer networks to see the big picture.

So, it seems like a live test to see if the surveillance state armed with AI networks and video game like interfaces are able to defeat individuals who strongly resemble American resistors and rebels.

And it would also seem that the timing and publicity given to the event are intended to result in a mass data harvest of behavioral information in detail about the public.

Add to this intelligence about helpful networks which are encountered by the infiltrators, and a detailed counterinsurgency strategy and function will be more or less complete.

- Separate Text -

The struggle for relevancy for Army and SOF in any future Land power use is coming to focus on the "human domain," and to deliver efficiency and economy of force the AI is coming into play more and more.

This AI guided human domain orientation has now come to meet its first application, dealing with the impending social crisis in America due to China dropping the yuan bomb.

If the new system can be used to conquer rebellious and armed Americans on behalf of the Anglo-Zionist cartel, it might be useful in confronting China.

- Separate Text -

The Asian Pacific rim is the area that the TPP trade deal is focused on.  This is all about combining with Japan to suppress China's regional ambitions in economic spheres.

-

What could they be distracting American patriotic types for?  The TPP trade deal is about 40% of the world economy, so it is said.  That it supercedes the US Constitution and States rights would be the rub, if they mobilized politically.  The Tea Party caucus, so-called, would be doing good work if it was fighting the trade deal, which it is their real tendency to resist.

This whole TPP deal is an attempt to prevent the dollar from tanking, by taking 40% of the world economy away from  China and the yuan market,  which would be enough to stave off dollar collapse, the way they run things.  Sadly, it is a cash grab by the worst offenders, those most parasitic corporate players who really don't create wealth.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Published on Jul 14, 2015

Make Sure to Subscribe to the New J.KNIGHT Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnLr...

A very disturbing alert has gone out about "planned power outages" being initiated on the California- Nevada border in the "Ant Hill and Tejon Ranch" area where SPEC-OPS are conducting operations on land owned by a power company under false pretenses, from July 15 - 20th, 2015.

The original alert sent over to Steve Quayle will be shown below, followed by Quayle's MAJOR RED LIST warning.

On the nights of July 15 – 20 Spec ops will be conducting operations at a major power center in the mountains between California and Nevada -They will supposedly be practicing surveillance techniques, defensive operations, and even sabotage operations of power stations. This will be SPEC -OPS ,conducting operations on land owned by a power company under false pretenses.I say false pretenses because observer knows for a fact that the military leadership has not told the power company that owns the facility that this operation is running in conjunction with a bigger overall national drill.'If they are doing this secretly in this one area that is not shown as Hostile in JH map, what are they doing all over the country'? One source told me when the lights go out intentionally so do we !

Via Quayle:

MAJOR RED LIST ALERT -DONT BE IN YOUR NORMAL AREAS AND ASSUME YOU ARE ALREADY UNDER OBSERVATION AND HAVE BEEN FOR SOME TIME-THERE WILL BE NO CHANCE ENCOUNTERS !GO BACK AND READ THE GUIDELINES FOR JADE HELM, TELLING LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS NOT TO RESPOND TO 911 CALLS AT NIGHT-IF YOUR POWER,AND PHONE LINES GO OUT-YOU WILL HAVE NO MORE NEED FOR ALERTS-MY PRAYER IS FOR THE LIVING GOD TO INTERVENE IN A SUPERNATURAL AND MIGHTY SHOW OF HIS ANSWER TO THE PRAYERS OF HIS PEOPLE AND CONFOUND ALL THEIR PLANS!

Edited by thoth

From what i can tell its already started. Outages already reported.

Counter Jade Helm Facebook Pages Got Wiped Out, Just Before It Begins!  

The possible saviour of America? They're watching off the coast of
Texas as well, and who knows where else they may be?

Thoth and shep, why not start an additional thread to your "jade helm 15 tracker"
as the "
official jade helm 15 thread" and keep it pinned. Everything pertaining to
JH will go thru the tracker and the posted thread. I'll bet they'll both be so busy.
Just a thought.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Thoth and shep, why not start an additional thread to your "jade helm 15 tracker"
as the "
official jade helm 15 thread" and keep it pinned. Everything pertaining to
JH will go thru the tracker and the posted thread. I'll bet they'll both be so busy.
Just a thought.

If someone wants to do it they can im a bit busy right now with the tracker and advertising :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.