Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

My take Your Take

9 posts in this topic

My conspiracy theory

There have been four molding factors in creating my own conspiracy theory, four events that have happened in my life that lead me to believe that events are taking place and the truth is being hidden for an agenda. The first event is two parts. When I was in second grade I saw a disc shaped ufo ( approx 1970) . In 1985 I seen a sphere ufo. 4 years ago I stumbled upon the illuminati ( story I shared with you). Last year I had an encounter with a demonic entity. Last year I had an encounter with God in which I heard his audible voice. 

Ufo:
Craft being designed to bring demonic beings between dimensions to sustain them in the physical realm in order to fight against Heavenly Host upon Christ return.

Illuminati:
A lineage of people who have been flesh vessels for the disembodied spirits of the  nephilim  from the flood. Who have been amassing power and wealth to build and harness technology to aid them in the Great War between God and satan in the heavens.

Demons : 
Spirits who are servants of satan 

God : 
The creator of the physical realm we inhabit.

Behind every conspiracy there is a theory.

What is your take ?

God created everything. Not just the physical realm we inhabit. He is so much more than anyone can really discribe. His son did the best walk ever done, and even that is just a reflection of the Word made flesh. 

As for what connects the dots. Looks like Satan to me. Satan claims kingship of the Earth, appears as an angel of light as well as a demon. I'm sure you of all people know the Illuminati worship Lucifier in hope they will break the chains of sin and death. 

As for seeing the ufos, maybe Satan had a pretty good idea you would be vocal, and so started mind tripping you at an early age. 

But I'm a bible belter. The secular answer is scitzopheria. Anytime you see beyond the veil and confess it, you are labeled negative. Gotta learn who is okay to let know x and y, ya know?

My take is to not base all my beliefs on one particular system i.e. Christianity that has a history of corruption.

I'm currently researching Gnosticism that suggests the OT is backwards and that creator-god is actually the deniurge. Their philosophy is to shun the material/physical world and seek knowledge in the spiritual realm and this I agree with.

Today one is not encouraged to be spiritual and the focus is on the physical.....flags, gay sex, skin color, etc. This is the handiwork of the malevolent demiurge and not from All Things Light. The darkness has a stronghold on society and that includes those that consider themselves to be The Authority. Spiritual beings learn to correct their own mistakes and move up the ladder to heaven.

1 person likes this

God created everything. Not just the physical realm we inhabit. He is so much more than anyone can really discribe. His son did the best walk ever done, and even that is just a reflection of the Word made flesh. 

As for what connects the dots. Looks like Satan to me. Satan claims kingship of the Earth, appears as an angel of light as well as a demon. I'm sure you of all people know the Illuminati worship Lucifier in hope they will break the chains of sin and death. 

As for seeing the ufos, maybe Satan had a pretty good idea you would be vocal, and so started mind tripping you at an early age. 

But I'm a bible belter. The secular answer is scitzopheria. Anytime you see beyond the veil and confess it, you are labeled negative. Gotta learn who is okay to let know x and y, ya know?

I truly agree about God making everything seen and unseen. I'm going to share what God said to me you seem like you could glean from it.

When God spoke to me at the laundromat 

Billy, I am the God who created the heaven and earth. You are where you are at because I allowed you to be there, so you would listen to me. The seen effects the unseen and the unseen effects the seen. The demon I allowed you to see is part of the unseen. There is a war going on around you at all times.Darkness intermingles with the light  but they are two separate entities . If you listen to me and obey my word I will protect you. I love you.

My conspiracy theory

There have been four molding factors in creating my own conspiracy theory, four events that have happened in my life that lead me to believe that events are taking place and the truth is being hidden for an agenda. The first event is two parts. When I was in second grade I saw a disc shaped ufo ( approx 1970) . In 1985 I seen a sphere ufo. 4 years ago I stumbled upon the illuminati ( story I shared with you). Last year I had an encounter with a demonic entity. Last year I had an encounter with God in which I heard his audible voice. 

Ufo:
Craft being designed to bring demonic beings between dimensions to sustain them in the physical realm in order to fight against Heavenly Host upon Christ return.

Illuminati:
A lineage of people who have been flesh vessels for the disembodied spirits of the  nephilim  from the flood. Who have been amassing power and wealth to build and harness technology to aid them in the Great War between God and satan in the heavens.

Demons : 
Spirits who are servants of satan 

God : 
The creator of the physical realm we inhabit.

Behind every conspiracy there is a theory.

What is your take ?

My theory is that in the end, everything will be completely different from the way
we've been taught, and the way things will turn out! I can even guarantee that!

1 person likes this

I don't have a take per se, but I will throw a curveball in for you.

The god known as Jehovah is actually an entity that managed to usurp the position of creator from our true creator, known by ancient Greece by the name of Nyx.

This usurper then demonized her as Eve, Lilith, and Satan.

The key to this viewpoint is that all Abrahamic religions put women as second class beings to be used for breeding stock, pleasure, and property inheritance.

When the dark goddess returns and claims her rightful throne, I wouldn't want to be found on the side of the one who stole her position.

just curious did nyx by chance leave behind any clues as to how she wanted business run in her absence ?

I don't have a take per se, but I will throw a curveball in for you.

The god known as Jehovah is actually an entity that managed to usurp the position of creator from our true creator, known by ancient Greece by the name of Nyx.

This usurper then demonized her as Eve, Lilith, and Satan.

The key to this viewpoint is that all Abrahamic religions put women as second class beings to be used for breeding stock, pleasure, and property inheritance.

When the dark goddess returns and claims her rightful throne, I wouldn't want to be found on the side of the one who stole her position.

Not directly, though it was believed that she had one Oracle in Greece, though nothing survives of this oracles revelations.

However, we can infer from her children's functions her possible intentions.

Nemesis, goddess of justice, revolt, and revenge.

Aether, god of brightness

Hemera, goddess of day

Moros, god of doom (this one is interesting)

It was even proclaimed by the Fates that not even Zeus could question Moros (destiny), who like his mother, Nyx, was invisible and dark. To break with destiny was to reintroduce Chaos into the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moros

Thanatos, god of death

Apate, goddess of deceit

Eris, goddess of strife (another interesting one)

So, after all, there was not one kind of Strife alone, but all over the earth there are two. As for the one, a man would praise her when he came to understand her; but the other is blameworthy: and they are wholly different in nature. For one fosters evil war and battle, being cruel: her no man loves; but perforce, through the will of the deathless gods, men pay harsh Strife her honour due.

But the other is the elder daughter of dark Night (Nyx), and the son of Cronus who sits above and dwells in the aether, set her in the roots of the earth: and she is far kinder to men. She stirs up even the shiftless to toil; for a man grows eager to work when he considers his neighbour, a rich man who hastens to plough and plant and put his house in good order; and neighbour vies with his neighbour as he hurries after wealth. This Strife is wholesome for men. And potter is angry with potter, and craftsman with craftsman, and beggar is jealous of beggar, and minstrel of minstrel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eris_(mythology)

Note that not all sources agree on which god or goddess parented which children, so in depth study would be required before saying anything for certain. 

My theory on that note is:

because we strayed from what we were taught things turned out completely different, but the end is pretty much a given.

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

peace brother

My theory is that in the end, everything will be completely different from the waywe've been taught, and the way things will turn out! I can even guarantee that!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.