Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thoth

The Church In Same-Sex America this is good ?

17 posts in this topic

I have seen this in the making for a long time

I see now tax exempt churches falling because they wont fallow this new demand from legal rule . New Wacos in the making !  Zionist supporting churches will unite into a One World Religon .

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7c/98/ec/7c98ec8ffeb3f808628653d303039e6e.jpg

1 person likes this

The Church has always been about control and it's worked pretty well for centuries. They will be replaced with ONE church, a subset of the NWO, with the vatican putting up the money. It's quite evident with the installation of the current pope.

1 person likes this

First off, I don't care what his opinion on this topic is.

The government shouldn't be involved in ANY WAY in the unification between 2 (or more) consenting people, regardless of gender. There should be no tax breaks for married couples, or other legal nonsense that gives 2 people who marry an advantage over two people who do not. (Our government is NOT supposed to be in the business of sanctioning religious things by granting special provisions to people who choose one thing over another)

People have been joining one to another long before Christianity ever showed up in the word, that they claim ownership of it now is the real joke of this whole bullshit topic. 

First of all:

There is NO SUCH THING as homosexual s. Period. There are only sexual deviants who perform acts of homosexuality.

That being said, sexual deviants demanding anything from anyone are clearly out to make everyone's life miserable and being backed by a backward

regime who's only interested in destroying family values and to bring a country down to a third world toilet where pediophiles and Islamic beastiality is the norm.

This thread is a no brainer.

Idiots do not realize when they demanded that the government regulate and manage

a thing like marriage, they were actually handing authority of the whole system to this regime. How stupid can you get?

Blindly hand over your freedoms to big government. What Idiots.

After all is said and done people will say,

"What's Church"?

2 people like this

On 7/14/2015, 9:03:58, Team Uzi said:

First of all:

There is NO SUCH THING as homosexual s. Period. There are only sexual deviants who perform acts of homosexuality.

That being said, sexual deviants demanding anything from anyone are clearly out to make everyone's life miserable and being backed by a backward

regime who's only interested in destroying family values and to bring a country down to a third world toilet where pediophiles and Islamic beastiality is the norm.

This thread is a no brainer.

Idiots do not realize when they demanded that the government regulate and manage

a thing like marriage, they were actually handing authority of the whole system to this regime. How stupid can you get?

Blindly hand over your freedoms to big government. What Idiots.

After all is said and done people will say,

"What's Church"?

Did someone say Sexual Deviancy!

Hell Yeah!

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Vine_8e935e_348773.gif

On 7/14/2015, 4:53:39, RabidWolf said:

^First off, I don't care what his opinion on this topic is.

The government shouldn't be involved in ANY WAY in the unification between 2 (or more) consenting people, regardless of gender. There should be no tax breaks for married couples, or other legal nonsense that gives 2 people who marry an advantage over two people who do not. (Our government is NOT supposed to be in the business of sanctioning religious things by granting special provisions to people who choose one thing over another)

People have been joining one to another long before Christianity ever showed up in the word, that they claim ownership of it now is the real joke of this whole bullshit topic. 

Governments, in an ideal world, do promote child-raising through marriage. Children are expensive little creatures, so tax brackets are adjusted to soften the blow. So, yes, that goal encourages a healthy population growth. White people will become extinct within a few generations, based on current birth rates. I see all changes affecting humans as New World Order agendas, in this case, depopulation. 

This is not a bs topic, RW. Now that the template has been broken, marriage will be as meaningful as other old-fashioned ideals: virtue, ethics, morals. Please don't give me a Margaret Mead lecture on cultural norms. Normal is a setting on a washing machine. If it feels good, do it. etc. 

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kzzaobKl2f1qb8lqt.jpg

Governments, in an ideal world, do promote child-raising through marriage. Children are expensive little creatures, so tax brackets are adjusted to soften the blow. So, yes, that goal encourages a healthy population growth. White people will become extinct within a few generations, based on current birth rates. I see all changes affecting humans as New World Order agendas, in this case, depopulation. 

This is not a bs topic, RW. Now that the template has been broken, marriage will be as meaningful as other old-fashioned ideals: virtue, ethics, morals. Please don't give me a Margaret Mead lecture on cultural norms. Normal is a setting on a washing machine. If it feels good, do it. etc. 

Right there is the problem. This is not an "ideal world". It never has been and it never will be "ideal", considering that no 2 people''s ideals seem to match up even within the same sub sect of a given religion. Yes, children in this currently fucked up world are expensive to raise. Now why is that? All they really need is food, shelter, someone to keep them from being eaten by something in the early years, and some kind of education. Oh yeah, the Government decided that there is a very long list of things that parents must do to raise their children "properly" and "for the good of the Nation"(aka to make good worker drones) and all of those things come with a price tag affixed to them.

I do still think this is a BS topic in general, because this topic is a symptom of a deteriorating society, not the disease that caused the deterioration of society in the first place. "Multiculturalism" is the disease, not gay marriage.

People suck. 

:cheers:

:P16MI8q:

You ain't whistlin' Dixie, Wolf!

I have 6 dogs. 5 are fosters waiting for a forever home. People threw them away. Yeah, they chew up my shoes and rip my curtains and have the occasional accident on the floor. I've met very few people in my life who are as noble as any of my mutts.

Mark Twain

“If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.”

― Mark Twain
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.