Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnonG

Iran Goes Nuclear, Deal Reached

29 posts in this topic

(N.Morgan) An unnamed senior diplomat says that a landmark deal has been reached between the P5+1 countries and Iran that will relax sanctions and monitor Iranian nuclear development.

International diplomats and Iranian diplomats are expected to make the announcement of the deal later this morning in Vienna.

The deal supposedly entails relaxation of the international sanctions in trade for the United Nations.

The IEAE inspectors will be able to “press” for inspections of Iranian facilities. 

Reports also state that access to sites for inspection can be delayed or possibly denied at Iranian discretion leading many to believe the delays will allow the terror-supporting nation to hide evidence of nuclear weapons research.

The deal is expected to be approved by the United Nations by the end of the month after which the details of implementation will emerge.

Years of negotiations concluded with a focused set of talks over the last three weeks with the United States’ Secretary of State John Kerry seeking to win a legacy deal for President Barack Obama.

Key sticking points that had held up the deal were Iran’s demands that inspections be “managed” instead of at will, that an existing arms embargo be lifted and that sanctions be lifted immediately instead of after Iran shows proof of willingness to comply.

More with Videos http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/07/iran-goes-nuclear-deal-reached-videos-3184494.html

This is great news.

A deal with Iran means peace.

Besides, they aren't trying to make nukes anyway, that's just Israeli propaganda.  The same useless propaganda they've been spouting for the last ten to twenty years. 

You are kidding right?

I don't know how old you are or how educated you are. But I can deduce two things, one you know nothing about Iran and its culture. Two you are clueless to the dangers of Iran going nuclear. They are an extremist regime that funds world wide terrorism against the west.

I am now convinced you are a muslim shill.

1 person likes this

This is great news.

A deal with Iran means peace.

Besides, they aren't trying to make nukes anyway, that's just Israeli propaganda.  The same useless propaganda they've been spouting for the last ten to twenty years. 

I agree that all of the nuke stuff is just propaganda however I am skeptical that this deal will lead to peace. I read a piece a while ago that was published in 2009 (if I remember right) that was talking about this sort of thing happening.

The story went something like this: The US feigns a falling out or straining of relations with Israel while at the same time reaches a deal with Iran but the real purpose is to give cover to Israel so they can attack Iran unilaterally with out appearing so much like the rabid dogs that they are. This is important because the US population is war weary so the US cannot attack Iran with or without Israel without suffering a huge backlash and Israel cannot strike unilaterally as long as their ties to the US seem to be strong.

There was a thread here a while ago saying that Iran would be attacked by Israel. I think that thread creator (may have been Shep or DarkNight) may have been correct but the timeline was not quite right.

I hope that this does lead to peace but I know better by now. Until there is a major shaking up in the world and especially in the US and Israel there will be no peace.

Edited by GoodBees
1 person likes this

So who is the hasbara shill who gave me the red.

LOL, Israel's murder of Palestinians, land theft, use of money to influence the U.S. is all going to crash and burn.

I will dance when regime change happens in Israel!

Shit, maybe I will see if I can join the Army again so I can do my part to participate!

You are kidding right?

I don't know how old you are or how educated you are. But I can deduce two things, one you know nothing about Iran and its culture. Two you are clueless to the dangers of Iran going nuclear. They are an extremist regime that funds world wide terrorism against the west.

I am now convinced you are a muslim shill.

LOL, okay hasbara shill.

I see you trying to change the nature of the debate.

Your muslim shill comment is a red flag that you are hasbara.  That just means that you have not really been following this board, otherwise you would have known that I love me some dark goddess.

I hate to tell you, but I'm wise to your Israeli Foreign Ministry taught tricks.

LOL, get a job to pay for your college tuition, what you are doing is just wrong.

Edited by FurriesRock

A question, if I may? If Jade Helm is prepping the troops to invade Iran, why are we giving them access to nuke tech before we invade? That's pretty fucking stupid. Just sayin'

A question, if I may? If Jade Helm is prepping the troops to invade Iran, why are we giving them access to nuke tech before we invade? That's pretty fucking stupid. Just sayin'

Good point. Although I don't think Jesus would be too happy with your terminology, lol

I seriously don't understand how anyone can trust either Iran or our own PTB, well, I think I'd trust Iran before the later . :lulz3:

I seriously don't understand how anyone can trust either Iran or our own PTB, well, I think I'd trust Iran before the later . :lulz3:

I agree with both sentiments but especially the latter.

hmm is someone picking a fight here

Yeah, in general calling someone a Muslim shill is fighting words.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.