Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Forum Horses

6 posts in this topic

For you Carbs.  

United States Carbs Offline 
Doom Junkie
User ID: 328
Likes Given: 0 
Forum Horses

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQkrMnwHqMxZCSZLxnLxd...7gCmy2wjbg]

The words thunder forward like spooked wild horses, recklessly escaping the darkest corralled corners of the mind. Burning, dry eyes effort to focus. They struggle to assemble fleeting sentences that spire ridged onto the screen. Longing for freedoms literary legacy of light. Touching finger tips to keys; defining structure of thought. 

And for the majority of us, for all of our efforts, there is no going back... No way to return to that arrogance of ignorance once known. That blissful nature of our denial that playfully masqueraded itself as belief. It has left our terrestrial nature a hundred generations sent forth hence... insistently daring our return. 

Wash away the blindness... eyes stained with virtual black ink, and listen. Listen with your heart. Listen to the forgotten resonance that reconnects. Let it's virtuoso wash you and it's tide turn you away from those hell bent on controlling your reality.

Meaningless meanings... Thump, trump, tap upon vibrant minds. Primal pulses perfectly intone, sending us chaotically into a dizzying spin... Too many adds, billboards, jingles, images with sounds haphazardly conspiring to usurp natures directive. Spinning pixels of text tickle habitually trained monkeys to keep them chattering.

Boundaries skewed... can't see through the haze... dream, reality, dream... "THINK!" Must dissolve the illusion! It sounds so simple... outcomes too mysterious, impossible to obtain... 

Then... spontaneous stark awareness prodded by depravity connects you. A high pitch of sound, embedded within the silence, compels like the mating call of the katydid... And then, as if by magik, engages that one palatable neuron. The words thunder forward like spooked wild horses, recklessly escaping the darkest corralled corners of the mind.

-Carbon

[Image: 0202403455085.jpeg]

Now Forgotten...

The snow rippled across the pavement like ocean waves touched by the sun. The sounds of the city were deafening. I cringed as I peered across the way at the old homeless lady sleeping amongst the wind swept trash. Her hair was the color of the carbon dusted snow. Her clothes torn and tattered. Tears pierced the corners of her eyes like frozen jewels. She was covered in a fresh sparkling blanket of snow that had wisped it's way around her head, giving her an eerie angelic glow. I could smell the stench of the rotting fish that filled the trash barrels at her side. 

All around her the world went on it's busy way. No one but me seem to take notice of this radiant beauty...abandoned by the city around her, as if her existence had never been. As I stood there in my moment of thought. I imagined her walking in a field gathering an array of wild flowers to adorn her hearth. Sitting in front of the warm flames with her grandchildren at her side, cuddled in their loving embrace. While staring at the soft burrowed lines of her rosy colored cheeks, I was imagining many different scenarios that her life could have been. Each one leaving a happy imprint in my mind. 

The sound of squealing tires from a passing taxi jolted me back into reality and I continued on with my day. The next day, I went to see her again. She was there...I gently lay a bunch of wild flowers aside her cheek so she could smell them. I wrapped my last old woolen blanket around her and left the only food I could scrounge from the clean bins. She closed her eyes and smiled. A strange happiness filled my heart for we were a kindred spirit, her and I both...

now forgotten.

-Carbon
Wayback Machine

FEBMARAPR
Previous capture18Next capture
2 captures
18 Mar 15 - 13 Apr 15
sparklines
CloseHelp
Hello There, Anonymous Lurker! (Login — Register)Header2.png

Share This Thread
Digg Digg Delicious Reddit Facebook Twitter StumbleUpon
Pages (3): « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Forum Horses
02-24-2015, 01:06 AM

Unknown Anonymous Lurker
Unregistered
User ID: 887897107079
RE: Forum Horses

I have no idea what this thread is actually about? Could someone explain please? It sounds deep and meaningful and all that....but?

Quote this message in a reply Report this post to a moderator
02-24-2015, 01:13 AM

Unknown Anonymous Lurker
Unregistered
User ID: 1087363067890

(02-24-2015 01:06 AM)Anonymous Lurker Wrote:  I have no idea what this thread is actually about? Could someone explain please? It sounds deep and meaningful and all that....but?

Release your wild horses... It's about feelz. What ever is on your mind.

02-24-2015, 01:15 AM

Unknown Anonymous Lurker
Unregistered
User ID: 205934595912

My stud fee is $5,000.

02-24-2015, 01:46 AM
Doom Junkie

(02-24-2015 01:15 AM)Anonymous Lurker Wrote:  My stud fee is $5,000
Find all posts by this user
02-24-2015, 02:13 AM
Doom Junkie

Which reminds me... here's some of my older sci-fi, might as well share for those who haven't read... in my loneliness and all, lol....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-1v74Ar_WyBZtn3oxGe9...SuEKIRhs0b]

Rememberance Of Time 

I. Emergence Of Chaos

In the beginning, since the remembrance of time, life was simple. Death was a conceptual thought of emergence with the 'All'. Disease did not exist. Food was bountiful. Discovery was exciting and playful and all humans were free to do as they wished as they molded their imaginations into tangible realities.
Then the darkness came, a bitter wave from the galactic's core...it's song was cold and relentless. Devouring the light and changing life's frequency balance from harmony to chaos. It's body was of a snake and it's breath was venomous, encompassing itself like a sheath around the planets atmosphere. We hid within the earth's womb and she kept us safe. We sustained ourselves with her life waters and fare, terrified of this unknown beast for with it came death and destruction. Much time had past before the giver of life shined upon us once more, such glory was given to her light, warmth and love. 
During this, the gates of time had been opened...and they came, seeking us out, infesting, raping and pillaging our abode. We were numbered, exalted and forever in their debt as they molded us to their image and liking. The new order had forcefully bestowed upon our directive a quickening, ensuring themselves an eternal power and magistrate. 
From this time forward we would be ruled by fear and tyranny. Many wars had ensued, pyramidal powers enacted to control an exploding populace. Divisions were necessary and death became routine, many lives were lost. As time ascended we had become one with our captors, the primal need for survival was now a primary goal and a new enemy would become top priority.

II. The Quickening

Time would show itself to be an enemy to the order, now infiltrated with the manipulated human genetic code. Their mortality shortened due to their own greed and lustful nature.
All prior knowledge so well hidden that it was considered lost, along with the hope of ever escaping the planetary hell that they had created.
In the effort to reverse this quickening, an onslaught of disease and discontent emerged. Disease was assaulted with pills and targeted radiation, then with nanites, gene therapy, and anti-ablative cladding, woven into human flesh.
They genetically merged us with animals, fish and fowl, by tainting our food, water and air. The human populous diminished. It was then deemed necessary to clone the non effected pure breeds of human that remained. Thus saving them from extinction, until the immortality that once blessed the elders could be reestablished. 
I was amongst them...those that were cloned and marked. Although seemingly identical to our human counterparts, we were indeed different. The memories of a thousand eons harbored silently within our blood somehow. Centuries upon centuries...harmonically vibrating...surging into consciousness. These quantum records, meticulously imprinted and unscathed had instinctively waited patiently for their emergence into this realm of existence. 

III. Escaping Mortality 

We were dubbed the 'Cheru'...children of knowledge. They keep us hidden in the Subterranean City of Surreptitious, we are forbade all contact with the 'others'. 
It was here...in this place, that the conscious memories of the Cheru were engraved into the amber crystals. 
Forever seemed the time, the time of the transference. 
In the highland a stench hovers above the scorched and tainted soil, so dark and desolate, her carcass drenched in poisons, no fruit nor vegetation will bare. Our planet is dying, and the order has now set into motion a plan to abandon it's once lush and productive source. 
Lightships have been constructed from the taken knowledge of the Cheru and the ancient crystals recreated and installed that power them. The gates of time will be opened and we will venture forward, following the code inscribed by the elders. 
Soon...it will all be left behind, with it...our shame...our humiliation, but this time our spiritual knowledge perfected and preserved. 
In a most indignant, defying act of destitution, we will once again be cast down upon a beautiful new pristine world of our choosing. 
Then...with time and space as our playground we will be free of the constructs and limitations of the human mind, and our souls will dance within the boundless liquid song of creation itself...becoming one with the 'All' once more.

-Carbon
[Image: 2006-11_FungusTree.jpg]

Tree

I have stood faithfully throughout the years. I have seen the changing time ellipse, felt the stern cold and weight of the snow upon my icy bows. The rays have scorched my delicate leaves, and the rains have quenched and lifted my tuffled branches after a long summers drought. The winds have challenged my strength, and fire has threatened my life.

I have stood faithfully throughout the years. I have witnessed the birth of life, as birds nested within my branches. Changed my color to vibrant hues to alert all who witness to the coming seasons. I have danced tauntingly in the wind before the prevailing storm, and shaded a many weary traveler from the tempestuous heat of the sun. I have fed and housed a multitude of creatures, great and small.

I have stood faithfully throughout the years. I am the guardian of all living things who seek safe refuge and comfort. I give of myself freely and ask nothing in return. I am a proud and noble warrior. My stand must be steadfast and true... So, I have burrowed my roots deep within the earthen soil as a reflection of my relentless and dutiful resolve. 

I have stood faithfully throughout the years. 

Tree.

-Heart Carbon

Dedicated to my best friend; you are my strength... my tree, always

[Image: hug-8720.gif]

'Those Moments'

So many days I have those moments that make me question my sanity and self-worth... We all do I suppose. In these moments I just want to disappear. The world is in a state of shit, and the news just doesn't seem to get any better... People tend to be rude and uncaring due to their own issues. I often want the world to go away, so close myself off to everyone around me... including those I love. 

These moments are only temporary thank goodness and I always know they will dissipate. Regardless of how I feel at that time... I know I'm not a bad person and that they don't determine my future. 

I have to be grateful for those moments however... I can honestly say that I don't always make the right decisions or know all of the answers. But with each and every one of those moments come experience and personal insight, and I do feel much the wiser for them. 

Just find that courage to 'do you'. No matter what anyone says... no matter how many laugh, mock or try to judge. Don't make yourself unhappy to please others... Because, what good is it if you don't like yourself? True happiness and spiritual wealth in those bitter moments can only come from deep within... In these times of troubled discord, smile because you are content with you... and remember those moments are just experience in disguise and are necessary evil... even if it doesn't feel that way atm. 

I hope that each and everyone of you can see what absolutely amazing, beautiful people that you truly are. It's important that we let each other know this from time to time. And, no matter what you are faced with in those tough moments, I have faith you will get through... Sometimes we have no control over what happens to us, situations being what they are, but we always have control of how we react towards others that plays an important role upon the outcome.

I hope your not offended by me reconstructing this.  It touched me,  so I wanted to keep it Alive on here. 

Full Throttle

I'll tell her it's here. She will probably be surprised. :o

She is a good writer actually. :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.