Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

Rainbows scare me.

5 posts in this topic

Some people find clowns scary. Some people find freedom scary. I find rainbows scary. They remind me of the Noah flood. All rainbows should be removed from existance as not to offend me. 

Some people find clowns scary. Some people find freedom scary. I find rainbows scary. They remind me of the Noah flood. All rainbows should be removed from existance as not to offend me. 

/facepalm - trolling? - the point was to make a covenant with man, that the world would not be totally destroyed again.

It had to be done to kill the giants and titans.

Gen 9:11: And I will establish my covenant with you; so that never again shall all flesh perish by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

Gen 9:12: And God said to Noah, This is the sign of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

Gen 9:13: I set my bow in the clouds, and it shall be for a sign of a covenant between me and the earth.

Gen 9:14: And it shall come to pass, when I bring clouds over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the clouds;

Gen 9:15: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature that is with you of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

Why? Why is me making fun of those that want to remove the right to wave any fuckin flag, trolling? I thought this place was better than the past places, but I'll tell ya, I don't troll the peoples or places I kick it til they ahole out on that community. Also, I believe in Christ. And I know He was the real deal Messiah, so thanks for the quotes, the flood this time is lies, not water.

/facepalm - trolling? - the point was to make a covenant with man, that the world would not be totally destroyed again.

God wasn't terribly bright then, was he? 

God can create an entire complex universe, but is unable to simply move the Giants and Titans to a different planet? 

Too bad the people who made up those stories didn't understand the universe better. Their BS would be more believable today.

2 people like this

If the flood was sent to kill all the Giants (the corrupt blood line) then God failed.
We know there were Giants around after the flood and there are currently two different blood lines.
Unless there was a third blood line and another race of Giants... which could be I suppose... 
:1XqXnoz:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.