Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thoth

Temple Institutes Big Announcement Revealed! You'll Be Floored!

29 posts in this topic

Well if this is true, than they must be preparing to remove the muslim temple
that's stopping the Jews from building their temple that needs to be in place
before this age can be closed out, and when we enter the 1000 years of peace,
or the new millennium.

Is Lisa still a member?

Well if this is true, than they must be preparing to remove the muslim temple
that's stopping the Jews from building their temple that needs to be in place
before this age can be closed out, and when we enter the 1000 years of peace,
or the new millennium.

Is Lisa still a member?

Also they are grooming a High Priest, they also would have to find the High Priests Breastplate and Gems that go on it.

There is this ritual with the H.P. and the cow, a lot of people think this will bring on Armageddon.

Was talking to a friend, in the future you may see groups / people trying to stop this, kill the cow or high priest.

Hey I have read about these prophecies in a book that can predict the future. So far everyone of them have come true. 

This is bad, really bad.

War and death will follow this rebuilding of the temple, that a red heifer exists is a red flag warning that the time is short.

We must regain the ways of the Old Gods, Rebuild the temples of the Ancient Primordial entities!

We need their help before the usurper, and it's NWO cronies, complete their insidious plan.

Everything has an appointed time, and nothing will happen that is out of line with it! Nothing!

Also they are grooming a High Priest, they also would have to find the High Priests Breastplate and Gems that go on it.

There is this ritual with the H.P. and the cow, a lot of people think this will bring on Armageddon.

Was talking to a friend, in the future you may see groups / people trying to stop this, kill the cow or high priest.

I have not followed any of these things before, and to be very honest, I
never even knew that any of this with the red heifer's even existed.

I have not followed any of these things before, and to be very honest, Inever even knew that any of this with the red heifer's even existed.

You know what's funny is, there is a TV show that recently came out, its called Dig, all of this is in that TV Series.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3597606/

So why do they need $125,000 to raise a red heifer? I can buy one down the street for about $600.

So why do they need $125,000 to raise a red heifer? I can buy one down the street for about $600.

Simple - Get the High Priest to kill the cow and bring the end of the world, Armageddon.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.