Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Barnable

Is this racist?

11 posts in this topic

Do you have several black friends, compliment people of color, and think that America is a melting pot?.....You're a racist, according to the University of Wisconsin.
-----
:nC4c5mQ:

What in the world is going on with all the accusations of racism? Just about everything is considered racist nowadays.
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, brown bag lunches, the word citizen, kimonos, flags, historic monuments and even babies are racist.
It's gotten way out of hand imo and I'm sick of it. What's next, ban speaking aloud in public places altogether so no one is ever offended by words?

1 person likes this

What the fuck? O.O 

I have seen some stupid shit spewed at Universities, but this one wins an award for retarded thought!

Anyone who wants to read it for themselves, here is a link to the PFD file on the University of Wisconsin's website:

http://www.uwsp.edu/acadaff/NewFacultyResources/NFSRacialMicroaggressions_Table.pdf 

My favorite? "Overabundance of liquor stores in communities of color " is an example of "Environmental microaggressions ". lmao

1 person likes this

Calling someone a racist or pulling out the racist card at any possible chance has become a crutch.  If someone cannot or will not accept something then you are a racist, if the argument leans toward your side you are called a racist.  Mostly bullshit and a very feeble attempt to hide the atrocities committed by the side screaming "racist" at every point.

Make no mistake, there is racism from both white on black and black on white but not even 10% of the shit we see in daily MSM

I also believe that if I make a statement which is 100% true it cannot be racist just because there is a difference in colour or ethnicity between me and the "subject" of the comment or statement.

Good and bad does not cling to colour, but ....

1 person likes this

What the fuck? O.O 

I have seen some stupid shit spewed at Universities, but this one wins an award for retarded thought!

Anyone who wants to read it for themselves, here is a link to the PFD file on the University of Wisconsin's website:

http://www.uwsp.edu/acadaff/NewFacultyResources/NFSRacialMicroaggressions_Table.pdf 

My favorite? "Overabundance of liquor stores in communities of color " is an example of "Environmental microaggressions ". lmao

This isn't from the University but it's my current favorite example of how far this pseudo racism has gone.

When discussing Humanity’s next move to space, the language we use matters.

Elon Musk's vision for the humanity and colonizing Mars makes me incredibly uneasy. It's not that Elon Musk has said very many inappropriate things, it's that so much of the dialogue about colonizing Mars - inspired, initiated and often influenced by Musk - uses language and frameworks that are a little problematic (and I'm being very generous).
-----

Join us as Neil and Elon talk about NASA funding, getting humans excited for the colonization of Mars, and why Elon feels it’s important to not be stuck here on Earth. ~ from The Future of Humanity StarTalk summary
-----

This language bothers me. Stuck?! Why would we be stuck earth. Stuck implies left behind in a bad situation. And as Musk discussed all of the scary Earth ending possibilities it sets up his bold plan to impact humanity as the answer to save us.
-----
I began to question, first in my mind then out loud - 
Who's version of humanity is being targeted for saving? And with the language of proposed interplanetary exploration and settlement using generous references to Christopher Columbus and New World Exploration and British Colonization and US American Manifest Destiny I was halted. I'm not on board for this type of science adventure.
-----

DNLee @DNLee5

This Elon Musk's Mission to Mars to save Humanity sermon is White Colonialism Interstellar Manifest Destiny Bullshit. There, I said it!

She honestly believes that colonizing Mars is racist? :wacko:

1 person likes this

Calling someone a racist or pulling out the racist card at any possible chance has become a crutch.  If someone cannot or will not accept something then you are a racist, if the argument leans toward your side you are called a racist.  Mostly bullshit and a very feeble attempt to hide the atrocities committed by the side screaming "racist" at every point.

Make no mistake, there is racism from both white on black and black on white but not even 10% of the shit we see in daily MSM

I also believe that if I make a statement which is 100% true it cannot be racist just because there is a difference in colour or ethnicity between me and the "subject" of the comment or statement.

Good and bad does not cling to colour, but ....

You're right.
It's a way to shut down conversation and hide facts. Even discussing the problems of racism is racist now. 
Ignoring it won't make it go away but I beginning to think they don't want to solve it, they want to encourage it.

1 person likes this

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

But I see no color.
only my friends who are people.
That's what I see... Nothing!

1 person likes this

On 7/13/2015, 3:57:28, Lucy Barnable said:

-----

Join us as Neil and Elon talk about NASA funding, getting humans excited for the colonization of Mars, and why Elon feels it’s important to not be stuck here on Earth. ~ from The Future of Humanity StarTalk summary
-----

Elon Musk is another useful idiot. Isn't it interesting that ALL the other planets in our alleged solar system don't resemble NASA's pretty picture of earth? Why not explore Antarctica *again* and see what they are hiding? According to legend it's paradise but hey, let's put up billions to terra form Mars or maybe Ireland.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/11745539_911730698869693_36813450222655359_n.jpg?oh=fc870ed7b224b2bbdbd5919ef98807ae&oe=565BAA87

Edited by Cinnamon
image removed/link added
2 people like this

On 7/15/2015, 4:35:15, YourMom2 said:

Elon Musk is another useful idiot. Isn't it interesting that ALL the other planets in our alleged solar system don't resemble NASA's pretty picture of earth? Why not explore Antarctica *again* and see what they are hiding? According to legend it's paradise but hey, let's put up billions to terra form Mars or maybe Ireland.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/11745539_911730698869693_36813450222655359_n.jpg?oh=fc870ed7b224b2bbdbd5919ef98807ae&oe=565BAA87

:ohmy: NASA is a fraud for sure! 
I'll probably get slammed for this but I believe Mars is already colonized.

Edited by Cinnamon
image removed/link added
1 person likes this

On 7/15/2015, 4:35:15, YourMom2 said:

Oh the many wonders of the notorious red lens!

And let's give a big warm welcome to our long lost
and forgotten friend "Rainbow City!" Cold as hell,
but just as pristine as the day she was completed!

Glory in the hidden seven, though only six remain.

Edited by Cinnamon
image removed/link added

:ohmy: NASA is a fraud for sure! 
I'll probably get slammed for this but I believe Mars is already colonized.

Been since the 60's by us, but who else is there for a very, very long time?
Even before we were placed here on this planet... and where from?

On 7/17/2015, 10:27:17, Cryptic Mole said:

Been since the 60's by us, but who else is there for a very, very long time?Even before we were placed here on this planet... and where from?

http://www.jp-spiritual.com/nibiru2.files/anunnaki1.jpg

I wonder how they're getting along with the new racist colonists.

Edited by Cinnamon
image removed/link added

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.