Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

Video Surfaces Purporting to Show Studio Filming of Fake “ISIS” Beheading

3 posts in this topic

Needless too say, I cannot confirm it’s authenticity at this point. However, if it’s fake, whoever did it did a good job. They’ve been around a studio. The layout is right. The small bored staff seems right. Were this a typical propaganda script it certainly would have been more flashy.

It’s been released by Cyberberkut who are a pro-Russian hacker outfit out of Ukraine. Needless too say, they have their own reasons for wanting to get back at our intelligence agencies.

UPDATE: When I first became aware of this video it seemed rather odd that it was released by Cyberberkut. Then, as two readers have pointed out, in their release of the video, they suggest that John McCain is ultimately the source of the video itself, not the leaker, but the one who somehow had it.

[translation] “We ” KiberBerkut ” received at the disposal of the file whose value can not be overstated ! Dear Senator McCain ! We recommend you next time in foreign travel , and especially on the territory of Ukraine , not to take confidential documents” canadaslava

Now, this seemed even more suspicious too me at that time. For these pro-Russian hackers to name McCain specifically seemed rather suspect in that it’s very conveniently aligned with their efforts.

But then I thought about it and it occurred to me that one thing I have learned is that these “leaks” never happen in a vacuum. And what’s going on in Kiev right now might explain a whole lot.

https://willyloman.wordpress.com/2015/07/11/video-surfaces-purporting-to-show-studio-filming-of-fake-isis-beheading/

I never watch these video's anymore because they fuck with my
human side, so I can't say one way or the other if I believe them
to be fakes.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.