Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pluto's Geology Detailed in New NASA Images

13 posts in this topic

Pluto geology detailed in new NASA images

new-horizons-pluto-images.si.jpg

The latest batch of pictures received from NASA’s New Horizons spacecraft have revealed details about the geology of Pluto, as well as having showcased a more detailed view of Charon, the largest of the dwarf planet’s five known moons.

“We’re close enough now that we’re just starting to see Pluto’s geology,” said New Horizons program scientist Curt Niebur.

The new set of pictures transmitted from 3.3 million miles (5.4 million kilometers) away from our planet reveal distinct surface features. One snapshot shows a large dark band known as the “whale.”

1.jpg

The black and white image captured the side of Pluto that always faces its largest moon called Charon. It shows both the “tail” of the dark whale-shaped geological feature along its equator, and a gray area which Niebur explained, is a “unique” transition region with “dynamic processes interacting.”

“Among the structures tentatively identified in this new image are what appear to be polygonal features; a complex band of terrain stretching east-northeast across the planet, approximately 1,000 miles long; and a complex region where bright terrains meet the dark terrains of the whale,” said New Horizons principal investigator Alan Stern.

23.jpg

http://rt.com/news/273079-new-horizons-pluto-images/

I would LOVE to believe that they sent a probe to explore our solar system & that these are real photos of Pluto, but I am having a hard time. NASA appears to be a huge money sucking propaganda machine that gets billions in tax dollars for CG pictures of planets & cheap sci-fi productions. The fancier stunts they pull, the more legitimate their funding. They are really pushing this Pluto thing too, even Google has a Pluto graphic today.

I thought the origins of Pluto's name are worth mentioning as well. 

Pluto (GreekΠλούτωνPloutōn) was the ruler of the underworld in classical mythology. The earlier name for the god was Hades, which became more common as the name of the underworld itself. In ancient Greek religion and mythology, Pluto represents a more positive concept of the god who presides over the afterlife. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluto_(mythology) 

Edited by Fidel Cashflow
1 person likes this

I would LOVE to believe that they sent a probe to explore our solar system & that these are real photos of Pluto, but I am having a hard time. NASA appears to be a huge money sucking propaganda machine that gets billions in tax dollars for CG pictures of planets & cheap sci-fi productions. The fancier stunts they pull, the more legitimate their funding. They are really pushing this Pluto thing too, even Google has a Pluto graphic today.

Pluto (GreekΠλούτωνPloutōn) was the ruler of the underworld in classical mythology. The earlier name for the god was Hades, which became more common as the name of the underworld itself. In ancient Greek religion and mythology, Pluto represents a more positive concept of the god who presides over the afterlife. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluto_(mythology) 

Never A Straight Answer never went to the moon either. The agency was started in 1958 with leftover Nazi scientists. Eleven years later, in 1969, they put a man on the moon.  Incredible!

In 1972 they closed down the program when they realized the public would see through the hoax. Then 911 happened, and people had another hoax to believe in. We're in WWIII, early stage, as a result of that CIA black ops. Where is the money going, and the trillions that have disappeared from the military budget? Into DUMBs, Artificial Intelligence software, secret military and space hardware, and of course, pockets.

The James Webb space telescope is years behind schedule and $ billions over budget and MAY launch in a couple of years. Or never. And no one notices. Everyone loves NASA. They don't have a launch rocket now, no way to get to the ISS,  if it even exists.

Unfortunately, Dahboo7 doesn't understand physics either.

He states that 'he doesn't know why they don't keep the New Horizons spacecraft at Pluto and take more pictures.'

:jmpndlms:

moon-landing-hoax.jpg

The astro-not is saying, "Hey, flag shadow, get over here next to mine!"

apollo-moon-landing-hoax.jpg

The C rock is between the A rock and the Z rock. If you blur your vision you won't notice  the obvious line where the background was stitched in. Stanley Kubrick made 2001 after he filmed the "practice" photo shoots. I wonder if he used the same stage and the C rock.

moon-hoax-reflections_10060_600x450.jpg

Dang it, Bob, I told you to stand by Rock C. You done gone and got yourself in the picture again.

moon-landing-hoax-2.jpg

Whew, it wasn't easy for the 3 of is us to ride down in this 1969 Deluxe Gold Edition POS, with the dune buggy and all that water and supplies and rocket fuel that will propel us into orbit to dock with the Command Module traveling 3600 mph. No worries. It never worked successfully on earth but we just knew it would work on the moon with low gravity. Ah, another nice background hill. So realistic.

Moon-Hoax--22437.jpg

See. I told you so!

Me, believe NASA? Not.

Well, most of what NASA does is not real flashy for the press.  they use various types of sensor arrays and take years to study objects in the solar system. 

NASA? You mean Nazi.

I'll put this in as many threads as possible.  NASA  (Not A Single Accomplishment) was begun in 1958 with "paper-clipped" Nazi scientists. From zero, they went to the moon in 11 years. 1958 - 1969 and we had 3 men in the moon???????

All human existence is a hoax. We walk around with eyes wide shut, like the Kubrick movie.

So come on then explain how back in 1969 they had the ability to get through the Van Allen radiation belts when NASA has just recently admitted they can't? I know it's hard but it's time to start asking questions and to stop worshipping NASA with blind faith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Hmjklmy6o

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.