Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

donut - gate

4 posts in this topic

Ariana Grande Issues 'Donut Fiasco' Apology Video That Doesn't Explain Donut-Licking

On Thursday, Ariana Grande released a four-minute video with a rambling apology “for the whole donut fiasco" that was caught on a security camera last weekend.

The 22-year-old singer released a statement to the press on Wednesday, explaining that she's "EXTREMELY proud to be an American" after video footage showed her in a donut shop in Lake Elsinore, California, saying "I hate America" and "I hate Americans." But Grande wanted to make it clear just how much she loves this great nation.

"I feel like the apology that I posted — I kind of missed my opportunity to actually, like, sincerely apologize and express how I was feeling because I was too busy preaching about my issues with the food industry, which is not, I feel like, relative," she explained in a video posted on YouTube. "I feel like I could’ve expressed myself in a different way, so here I am."

Grande continued, "I feel like now’s my chance, before the whole thing blows over, to say my side, and that I’ve actually never been prouder to be American, to be honest.”

No, like really. She's so proud:

"All the advances we’ve made in the last couple of months, all the wonderful progressive things that have been going on — I’ve never been prouder of this country, actually," Grande said. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ariana-grande-apology-video_559f3ec2e4b05b1d02901529?utm_hp_ref=entertainment&ir=Entertainment&section=entertainment

Just goes to show you better watch what you say no matter where you're at. You're being watched. I don't know who she is and there are lots and lots of folks who feel the way she does all over the world. It would suck being a celebrity these days. A few wrong words can ruin you.

I have no idea who she is but this:

"All the advances we’ve made in the last couple of months, all the wonderful progressive things that have been going on — I’ve never been prouder of this country, actually," Grande said.

Does she like, so totally understand what's like, been going on in like, you know,  the last couple of months n stuff like, those progressive things are like... oh nvrmnd.
:bricks:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.