Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

Illuminati is a reality and our reality is being distorted.

6 posts in this topic

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. (‭Hosea‬ ‭4‬:‭6‬ KJV)

I found an insert out of the packaging for a long range antenna in the top of a trash bag out in a new house I was building ,two days later while my kids watched I pulled 6 pages of documentation that was embedded in a photograph, in a folder, in my wife's pics, I noticed the megs were a lot higher for this pic than the rest even though the resolution was the same. Want to know what the info was about on the pages? It was the instillation instructions on how the install the long range antennae. The long range antennae was for an aftermarket car starter. Who the heck needs to start their car 1.5 miles away I thought. My first thoughts were, only two reasons for this; remote detonated device, remote kill switch. And of course my imagination kicks in, remote device to turn on an antifreeze mist through the air duct system in the car. The insert from the package, could have just been some random trash. The info from the pic could have just been a layer mistake generated by cataloging  software. But the fact that the info on the pages matched the insert I found in the trash pretty much ruled out random chance. I put the pages on a thumb drive, and the insert, took it to my cousin who is a computer and electronic wizard. He used open source software to break down the code on the file. He said that everything looked normal except there was a string of hex-code that was strange in the center of the code, also that  the pages were scanned and made to look like they were pulled off the net. He then told me to forget what I found and get myself and my family back in Church. I should have been obedient to the second half of his advice, the worst mistake I made was stick my head back in the sand.  And this is how the strangest part of my life began. 

To be continued .....

The journey of my awakening.

Fast forward one year from the long range antennae incident. I had noticing things that I have never paid attention to before. I had asked my wife about the things I found, the strange programs on the computer, her reply was " I don't know what you are talking about". One thing I have learned is, that is a pre- programmed response. If someone answers a direct question with the above response, red flag time. I caught my x on match.con (sic). So I start digging through the computer, I wouldn't call myself a hacker but more of a back door person :) I found that she gave me the password to the admin level of the modem but left out the other two levels, supervisor -> owner. So I let myself in the back door to supervisor and made contact with a person ( using my x's old computer) which gave me the info to the other level and there was a whole new world in there. After surfing the new frontier and finding events and listener protocols I intercepted some strange communications. I even had one of the creepy people hack the page I was looking at in real time and say" it must be hard not being able to find what your are looking for" it was contained in a nice little framed box. I confronted the x with what I had found and said " those guys aren't that smart I was able to find a way in and actually communicate  with one of your cronies". Wow! her eyes glazed over and she said" if they wanted to they could have blown your computer up". (Another characteristic of these creeps is they will blow a gasket if you say anything with a negative connotation about another one of them).To her reply I answered " I don't think so I used your old computer not mine". So I finally got the answer I was looking for, her anger let it slip out. I also asked her point blank are you in one of uncle SAMs fun clubs like your mother was, her reply " The CIA does not bring you in when your 19 and pregnant" who in the world says "bring you in" { red flag}. The next day the x said she was going to burn the trash { red flag } in the 17 years of living out on that property she has never burned the trash. So being from the country I knew that the trash never totally burns in a burn barrel. After the fire went out I gathered the bits that did not burn and put them in a plastic garbage bag. I went into the house to get my keys to leave and she grabbed my by the arm and said "what did you find in there", I said enough, and pulled my arm free. My stinking battery went dead in my truck so I could not leave that day. That night things got progressively worse. When I went outside for a minute I hear all hell break loose in the house, my x shoved my thirteen yo son and hit him in the throat, he hit her back she calls the police on him. Nothing like this had ever happened in our family and this would be the first of many of the    negative psy-ops  that would used to try to make me a good boy. 

To be continued......

The police made my x leave and I stayed at home with the two boys. She stayed separated for the weekend per the sheriff deputy. I took the boys to school and went and got a battery.  When I returned home the sheriff was waiting on me and had the 13 yo with him and the school principal. He had drawn a cat on the sidewalk at school which looks like a penis before it's finished, that's the joke. I never thought it was funny but the x did ,so it backfired. So while my son was with me he began to tell me about computer files and how money was being put into an account. I never really made the connection to him and I opened my big mouth to the x about it. In the meantime I took him to my mothers. He said " Dad let's just stay here I don't want to go home, but the x manipulated me and said I had to bring him home. He called me a couple of days later and said " dad you are hurting me and mom". I did not get it then but I do now. So the x pushes him again and starts putting a fear panic in him again and he hits her and she calls the police again. This time they take him into custody. I go to visit him and that's when he says to me" that's what the illuminati do" I blew it off because I never heard of them. He said that three times and it stuck. So I went back and started gleaning all the info of the illuminati, monarch programming, I could find. What I found floored me. The pieces of the puzzle started to fall into place, my x, her mother, were involved. My two children had been dragged into this dark hidden chapter of American history. After my son made it home my x left him at home and took everything away from him so he would have his final anxiety attack, it worked, he spray painted her bead dolls and the walls. My son went from a homeschooled ( he had only been in public school a couple of weeks)13 yo  with no priors to an incarcerated juvenile delinquent, in two weeks. What  went  from using him to make me forget what was going on and refocus, turned to getting him out of my reach. They wanted him for a lot of reasons, he was 3rd generation ( that I know of for sure) , he had a 130 IQ at the age of 12, and he, could read and wright 3 computer languages. The x's mother was called the Queen of binary, she was a spook, my x was good at hiding code in endless geometric data, I believe on a team that encrypted data for the illuminati. To understand my x is to know she went from sucking her thumb and smoking cigarettes to not sucking her thumb and not smoking cigs, dying her hair pink and wearing high heeled boots overnight. She had four alters, the sweet one who  wore no makeup and sucked her thumb, the all business one, the one who was schooled in  sex manipulation, and last but not least the beast from hell, with no feelings at all, no remorse no love, narcissistic , dead inside. When I met the last one I filed divorce papers.
To be continued

My son was sent to a long term facility at Amarillo tx 5 hours away from me. I could barely speak to him and could only visit on sat for 1 hour. The only visit I got with him was an eye opener. The first thing I see is a kid with a red jumpsuit on, standing at attention facing the wall. The lady behind the glass in the receiving area stared at me with the same glassy look as I had seen on my x. The first thing I noticed was there were no fathers visiting and it was a sat?.  There was one man but it wasn't the boys father, I heard  the conversation.The second thing I notice is all the boys look like they were poured from the same mold, all geeky smart not thugy gang types. So we get into our little room and I notice a lady visiting staring at me across the area, in her little room, same glassy eyed hate filled glare. After I hug my son and we start talking I ask him about the different color jumpsuits, his was gold. He says they put us in different categories in here, gold is if your good with logic and computers, blue is if you think quick on the run( I'm not sure if I got the colors right but you get the gist, and there were other colors and categories too) then I asked him about the red one I had seen on that kid when I first got there. He said that boy was on suicide watch. So you take a kid that is mentally unstable and put a red jump suit on him and throw him in with the rest of the kids, that's like throwing a grasshopper into a chicken coop. This is what I learned from my son. There was a kid who could build some sort of laser with common items that would burn the skin. He said that they bombarded him psychologically <- my son. They restrained him to the point of scarring his wrist. They put him in cold rooms and denied restroom visits. Through this form of torture they were attempting to purge memory from from one or all alters. Of all the facilities my son would be transferred to this is the one that had the most evil presence. As I waited for my sons court appearance the rest of the people left the lobby area including my x. In walked a man I did not recognize, walked straight over to me and started glaring at me with that same stare as the two ladies weeks earlier at the visit. He started clinching his fist shaking and pacing back and forth, walking up to me then doing a 180 back and forth. I immediately started feeling like a panic coming over me. My heart was racing, I started praying and the feeling subsided. He walks away and i never see him again. The court room was packed but there were no other cases in there. They bring my son in with a mask that looks like hannibal lector from silence of the lambs. This group is all about psychological manipulation. They like their god satan move amongst us by deceit and secrecy. Just the fact that I was able to piece this puzzle together is a miracle in itself.

Continued---->

I'm on social media bringing attention to this facility, and soon my son gets trumped up charges brought against him. And they transfer him to a place in Granbury tx. Now is when I will introduce you to the handler and handler chief. My sons po  and his boss the chief po. Yes it's true I will tie this together for you. Both these men went to church with my wife.  Myself, my x , the po were on conference call to Amarillo. Before the meeting I stepped out to get paperwork, I came back in and my x's business alter was up. All through the meeting she would say damning things like you should not let him out he would hurt someone. Answered every question clinically like rehearsed for days. Then after the meeting the po said a phrase out of no where" abound,  abound, and abounds." It was literally like you flipped a switch on the back of her head. She turned into the sugary sweet girl I met 20 years ago. My x had no more idea what just happened to her as the person on stage that has just been hypnotized. The po said he had ran a facility like the one my son was in 10 years ago{ red flag }. Both the po and the chief said they would give me my child back, but lied, they transferred him instead because I was drawing to much attention to the facility trying to make them give him back.
While I was in Amarillo I visited
my cousin and spent the night. I had told him my story and he was speechless. The next day we had coffee with his mom and there was a newspaper article about an eccentric man who was wealthy that had been caught with a necked  teen boy in a cage . If you know about monarch programming this is a sure sign  that they have a strong hold up there. So now we have the introduction of the handlers and the picture will get much clearer. My son did not spend much time in Amarillo. Another cousin and my aunt say that the judge from that area just pencils these kids through there. The illuminati can isolate and pick recruits through these facilities. 
Continue ---->

My son found my stories so he's proof reading them, says my grammar is bad.

My son liked Granbury he said the people were nice and he wasn't having any trouble, it was an hour drive from my house. Do you think they would let him stay there? Of course not! They send him to a private run facility operated by g4s (the largest private security company in the world) did some research on them and it isn't good. (Son here, they actually stole my good and beat me up daily.) So it's out in the middle of nowhere in brownwood tx. What a great place to recruit special ops agents for a huge conglomerate like G4s, they provide security for places like nasa, big high end clients around the world . What would they be doing owning private facilities? housing juveniles in small back woods counties around the us? They are known for there abuse records, who has the money to fight such a powerful conglomerate? By this time I had been around and around with the po and chief. The chief said that he was trying to get my son where he could give him back to me. ( trying to erase programming) By this time I know all of it, who and what I'm dealing with. The first visit with my son showed me things that I have never seen before. I seen a kid take a deck of cards behind his back and shuffle through it randomly and guess every card right, I'm not talking counting cards or memorizing the deck. My son said he was showed the book of the dead (witchcraft) in there, he was taught astral projection. Most of the staff in there were incarcerated in these type of facilities as youths. I seen a lot of symbolic tattoos on the staff. Once when we had our visit  in a training room. There were charts like wiccans use for training purposes. My son was heavily abused in this place. One kid was beaten so bad he's head swole out 3 inches and his eye was shut. I had the place investigated by the state. And low and behold all the kids involved were transferred or released, except gilcrease (the one who hurt Fullerton in the first place) On my sons last week the staff broke his middle carpal bone (the one behind your finger) and never even had it xrayed . I have pics of my sons arms and X-ray that I took of him the day of his release. My son said he knew how to put them on a photo-dump and add a link.

Continue ----->

Now I have my son back and everything is going to be fine, right?. Wrong! When I get him back this is not the same child that I knew a year ago. He's like dr. jeckyl and mr. Hyde. He would be talking to you and then this other person would just come out. The first incidence he just started throwing jelly beans at me and saying "what's wrong  you booty hurt" I video the incident and play it back, he starts crying saying he did not remember what he done. I take my son up to the mental health clinic, I can't tell them hey my son is suffering from the effects of monarch please help him, or they lock me up. The psychiatrist diagnose him with PTSD, mood disorder, ADHD, and disassociation,but he is too young to have that. On our first visit to his po I'm watching everything because I'm onto these "people". His po is asking about his hand his dr. visit and out of the blue he says" Other than that , how did you like the play 
other than that mrs Lincoln, how did you like the play mrs Lincoln.
I start stepping over his words at this point because I know about pre hypnotic suggestion . For one the mrs Lincoln joke is back from the 60s and if it was the joke it would have went like this; Other than that how did you like the play mrs Lincoln. And who in the right mind says a sick joke like that to a 14 yo specially when he knows what this kid has been through. This is the man remember that ran one of these facilities ten years ago. Handlers use phrases and words that would not normally come up in conversation as to avoid their slaves to be triggered accidentally. There are documented cases of this programming that came out in court where the CIA had to admit what they were doing mk-ultra and monarch programming. On the next visit to the po it was stranger. Upon getting in his office my son said to the po " could you please turn your printer off it's giving me a headache. The po said I certainly will not. I did not get it at first. That was what my son called the machine that made the programming electronically, he said they were on constantly at the juvenile facilities.  Yes they have the technology to put your mind into an alpha state making you subsceptible to programming in your subconscious. The technology we are allowed to have today is 25 years behind what the powers that be have. Every time I took my son to see his po we would have an episode afterward where he would just loose it until the dr prescribed a pill that changed everything. Evidently it suppresses whatever destructive programming they have given him. He may have an episode every couple months now usually it comes after a visit to the po. After one visit to the po the chief stared at me like the ladies did at Amarillo, as we passed his office I heard a strange noise I was in between my son and the office, the next day I was depressed and had the strangest I don't care attitude, even though I knew what caused it I could not change the attitude. On another visit to the probation office we showed up unexpected and there were Eight youths setting in the lobby. These were kids from 10 to 15 years of age . Once again they looked like they were all poured from the same mold , kids who looked studious. None were accompanied by the parents. { red flag } When we visit with the po I asked him about the group of youth. He tells me they are going to all be loaded up in a van and taken to some special class. I said do their parents just drop them off here? He said yes. So I ask if my son has to go to the these classes I will be attending and is this all right. He flashes me a worried look and says yes that would be fine, my son has never been asked to attend. 
At 13 years old they have put him on probation till he's 18 that's five years, we have done two already. ---->

Well my son and I try to live a normal life as possible. It takes a lot of love and patience to help a programming victim. It seems his symptoms are getting better. I can tell when he is going to have a melt down it's like turrets syndrome , he will start cussing and he doesn't cuss. His po told me most parents would have given up, I told him before, i haven't even started fighting for my son yet. I know who they are and they know who I am. They know I have files videos and voice recordings stashed with instructions if something were to happen to me. The truth is they go out of their way to remain under the radar. That is how they managed to take control of the world monetary system, us governments, the state governments. Put puppets and puppet governments in most countries around the world. From what I have studied in the last 3 years the rabbit hole is a black hole. I think it's true that the end game for these illuminated illunatics is to harness the power to actually try to fight The Lord of Hosts. The battle of Armageddon will only be a sideshow compared to the war in the Heavens. 

God Bless and Thank You For Reading  

Edited by WhiteHorse
Adding to story
3 people like this

Dang. Why do you think they are messing with you? What do you do for a living? Are you involved with any groups? It seems strange that this would happen to you if you're just average joe blow, you know what i mean? Since this just happened one day, in hind site can you piece together circumstances that led up to this? LOL I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I do find your story very interesting and I will check back later. :)

Be strong and keep a cool head. 

1 person likes this

Well furries, I'd hold that flag for a while it will start smelling better as the story goes. I was a manufacturing business owner before this was put on my plate and now I stay at home and nurse my kid back to reality. The reason for writing this story is I had to let it out,kind of a purging if you know what I mean. Heck I don't want to believe it myself. Only a few close relatives  and my son know this story

Who could make up a story like this, it's like the Bible who could make up a story like that? Do you believe? 

Thank you for sharing your story.
I'm looking forward to reading more.
I'll hold off on the questions for now.

And welcome. I'm glad you joined us.
:cheers:

1 person likes this

they messed with me because I stood up to them , I don't belong to any groups, i think it was just meant for me to find out, my sons soul was saved and that's what concerned me most.

Dang. Why do you think they are messing with you? What do you do for a living? Are you involved with any groups? It seems strange that this would happen to you if you're just average joe blow, you know what i mean? Since this just happened one day, in hind site can you piece together circumstances that led up to this? LOL I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I do find your story very interesting and I will check back later. :)

Be strong and keep a cool head. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.