Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

Late wake up call

9 posts in this topic

I had my wake up call in my 50th year of life. Before then I never knew the words conspiracy theory, NWO, illuminati, petro-dollar, bohemian grove, skull and bones, higher level of masonry, I could go on and on but you all know it already. I woke up one morning and found out just about everything I held dear and true was a lie. From the country I lived in to the woman I had married 18 years earlier. Yes the illuminati are real and they don't operate like you think. The statistics say one percent of the population are indoctrinated . Do you want to know how they stay hidden. When they program a person they have no idea they are programmed. The handlers are self aware to a point but the conditioning is so precise that they retain in the top alter only what the chief handler wants to surface. I have seen a person turned off and on with a three word phrase, not having any knowledge of the meeting that just transcribed. I have emailed the owners of this site to publish my personal experience in a story I'm writing, it's long and I will have to do it in segments. I feel everyone has the right to know what these animals are doing to us individually and collectively. These "people" set in Church with us. Hold offices both civic and judicial. If you haven't already read about monarch programming look it up if it interest you. It has come a long way, it's done with all electronics now.      

2 people like this

I had my wake up call in my 50th year of life. Before then I never knew the words conspiracy theory, NWO, illuminati, petro-dollar, bohemian grove, skull and bones, higher level of masonry, I could go on and on but you all know it already. I woke up one morning and found out just about everything I held dear and true was a lie. From the country I lived in to the woman I had married 18 years earlier. Yes the illuminati are real and they don't operate like you think. The statistics say one percent of the population are indoctrinated . Do you want to know how they stay hidden. When they program a person they have no idea they are programmed. The handlers are self aware to a point but the conditioning is so precise that they retain in the top alter only what the chief handler wants to surface. I have seen a person turned off and on with a three word phrase, not having any knowledge of the meeting that just transcribed. I have emailed the owners of this site to publish my personal experience in a story I'm writing, it's long and I will have to do it in segments. I feel everyone has the right to know what these animals are doing to us individually and collectively. These "people" set in Church with us. Hold offices both civic and judicial. If you haven't already read about monarch programming look it up if it interest you. It has come a long way, it's done with all electronics now.      

I will be lurking patiently for the first segment of your personal experience sir! 

I haven't received an email, I guess the chances of that from a conspiracy site is..... Well I'm posting the first installment 

I haven't received an email, I guess the chances of that from a conspiracy site is..... Well I'm posting the first installment 

Ive moved the first installment to the Off Topic section of the forum for those who wants to follow your thread.

Ok thank you I had no idea where to put it. Should I just keep adding them to this thread?

Welcome to the rabbit hole. Day 2 member, and I can say from bothering to read the whole archive (took a minute, specially since real life, but ya know, I got that quick read. Forgot what the special name for that is, but it's not speed reading. Speed reading is picking parts and assumption with the willingness to adjust that presumption. Too much time in a bubble. *pop*) this place is a place of friendly true tin foil. Not hate or fake. So I'd like to welcome you, and since your name is 'WhiteHorse', is it safe to presume you believe in the Last Days?

Ok thank you I had no idea where to put it. Should I just keep adding them to this thread?

I sent you an email :D

You can just add them your thread below and im going to move it to the main forum because it really is way on-topic.

I agree with what you said about tech being used as a form of influence/control. the frequencies our devices are equipped to transmit in have a direct correlation to the spectrum our brains operate in. Coupled with social engineering/media, each generation will be more and more susceptible. They've already destroyed the family unit, parents and children relying on the internet and tv for education.

Exposing it is likely already too late. All we're left with is the choice to disassociate ourselves from their means.

CalmShock,

You are right! I just wanted to relate my personal experience because I did not learn about it from the outside. I learned from the inside out. They want you to believe it's too late, it's never too late to shine the light in the dark.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.