Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Somethings going on.

19 posts in this topic

Ted Visner put out this video, and its getting picked up by some oath keepers and militia, and they are getting involved.

Here is some links to get you caught up on this situation.

http://theprettylieortheuglytruth.blogspot.com/2013/07/sheriffs-department-takes-familys-home.html

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/march132014/michigan-sheriff-tk.php

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD
1 person likes this

Alerts are going out - ALERT ALERT ALERT~ MILITIA SUPPORT 3%ERS OATHKEEPRS -deleted- GREEN LIGHT IT'S A GO ADDRESS OF LOCATION NO COMMAND ON GROUND AS OF YET! NAME TED VISNER! -deleted- I AM GOING EVEN IF I GO ALONE TIME TO MOUNT UP! BRING WHAT YOU NEED HE HAS 15 ACRE! OF LAND TO SUPPORT! NOT FOR FAINT OF HEART!! SEE YOU THERE!

Separate comments below -

comment 1 - This is looking more like a Raw Deal between Ted and the Land seller he was Buying on land Contract. Any foreclosures woulda been sent to Her. Her being a Employee at Sheriffs Dept who has now been fired buying don't think that happened until this went Viral I do believe the Sheriffs Tried to Intimidate and Maybe harass him a Bit until this went viral tho! Raw deal yes Not By banks or Courts it's looking. As info comes up I will post Back tho

comment 2 - Many Patriot Groups/III% groups around the state are working very hard together to get to the Bottom of this tho. If this turns into unlawful we will Move and quickly
I feel very ad for the Guy I just Hope he isn't crying wolf the Left does not need any ammo

I'll be loading up to go out with him if this is real. going to try and get in contact with him.

I'll be loading up to go out with him if this is real. going to try and get in contact with him.

Give it a day or two, let them gather info.

My heart goes out to him and his family. I pray the Lord puts a hedge of protection around him, his family, and those who help him. My gosh...You could feel the weight of this matter heavily through the computer screen. I will keep up with this story. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

An update - Upon further investigation of the situation in Michigan 3%er's are meeting with Ted in the morning on what is transpiring in the area please stand by wait for green light..........Will update when we know more.

An update - Upon further investigation of the situation in Michigan 3%er's are meeting with Ted in the morning on what is transpiring in the area please stand by wait for green light..........Will update when we know more.

Thanks dk!

Updates - oldest to newest - from Ted

-

Crazy crazy day!
Thanks for all of the support.
Having trouble with the computer and with FB going crazy.
Sorry if I missed getting back to you today, will be returning calls tomorrow.

God Bless!!!

-

RENEWED CONFIDENCE
In the past 24 hours I have been introduced to some of the most amazing patriots any country would be more than proud to have. The prayers and blessings are poring in from all over the country have been simply overwhelming and I am eternally grateful!

I had come to believe that the majority of people in this country were not interested in it's salvation but have now been convinced otherwise and by ten fold.

-

LAWFUL PUBLIC NOTICE TO:
THE MORNING SUN NEWSPAPER
You are not welcome on or near our property. Your stance in support of the criminal activities conducted by the county of Isabella places you firmly in that camp.
STAY AWAY!

-

This state threat just came through as a text on my cell phone.

3333.jpg

Okay, it's kinda hard to support a guy when he's purposely fanning the flames for violence.  That text could have come from anyone, even from another phone he owns.

I feel for this guy, but he seems to be trying to stir up a whole buttload of death when a simple show of force would get the job done.

I'm starting to wonder if this guy, and person's within the local PD, are all shills trying to stir up shit to get real patriots killed.

Someone trace it to a nearby town, only place there is a police academy, another guy said it came from Mumbai India, who knows at this point, could be a troll.

They got people looking into it, it was going to come to this anyway, people saying enough is enough.

Someone trace it to a nearby town, only place there is a police academy, another guy said it came from Mumbai India, who knows at this point, could be a troll.

They got people looking into it, it was going to come to this anyway, people saying enough is enough.

So far it looks like someone is trolling him.

image.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.