Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Hate Crime? Professor calls for arresting Americans who display Confederate flag

12 posts in this topic

Leftist Professor wants citizens put in jail for displaying flag

(INTELLIHUB) — In the weeks since the horrific mass shooting at a historic black church in South Carolina that killed nine people there has been an increasingly Orwellian move to remove and ban all things connected to the Civil War South.

From removing the Confederate flag from state grounds to possibly renaming thousands of parks, roads, and landmarks across the country, the idea of erasing and sometimes rewriting history has swept the nation.

While most can agree that removing a flag that many African-Americans see as a symbol of hate and oppression is the right thing to do, the hard left isn’t stopping there and has now crossed the line into straight up authoritarian thought police.

In a piece published by the clickbait rag Salon.com, Nick Bromell, a professor of American Studies at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, calls for a new law that would classify displaying the Confederate flag a hate crime.

https://www.intellihub.com/hate-crime-professor-calls-for-arresting-americans-who-display-confederate-flag/

lol wut

1 person likes this

Leftist Professor wants citizens put in jail for displaying flag

(INTELLIHUB) — In the weeks since the horrific mass shooting at a historic black church in South Carolina that killed nine people there has been an increasingly Orwellian move to remove and ban all things connected to the Civil War South.

From removing the Confederate flag from state grounds to possibly renaming thousands of parks, roads, and landmarks across the country, the idea of erasing and sometimes rewriting history has swept the nation.

While most can agree that removing a flag that many African-Americans see as a symbol of hate and oppression is the right thing to do, the hard left isn’t stopping there and has now crossed the line into straight up authoritarian thought police.

In a piece published by the clickbait rag Salon.com, Nick Bromell, a professor of American Studies at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, calls for a new law that would classify displaying the Confederate flag a hate crime.

https://www.intellihub.com/hate-crime-professor-calls-for-arresting-americans-who-display-confederate-flag/

lol wut

I challenge the fucker to come down south and trying doing that himself!

Edited by Robert50

I can settle for the arguement of the state not being allowed to display a rebel flag, but the citizen can't? That's 1st Amendment break. I hope people fight as hard for the right to say anything you want (even something moronic, of which I'm a master), and as long as it's not infringing or insulting, it's all good. I get some people can't see past slavery in the stars and bars. But it really does stand for more than that. It's meaning, like the meaning of many things, has evolved over time. Are there still those that use it as a symbol of oppression? Sure. People use anything they think they can get away with to be used as oppression. Free Speech Zones. Anyways, to the average good ol boy like me, I don't see chains in the stars and bars, but the rebel spirit. That's all. If that makes me ignorate to the PC class, screw em, they're the same that thought I was using Kool-aid racially and not in refrence to Johnstown. In other words, they're looking for anything so they see what they want to see. It's common practice really, but shouldn't be protected by the government. That's what started the whole red herring scare non-sense. /rant

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
typoed a v instead of c

*snip*

"Nick Bromell received a B.A. in Classics and Philosophy from Amherst College and a Ph.D. in English and American Literature from Stanford University."
http://www.umass.edu/english/member/nicholas-bromell

Clearly, whit those qualifications, he should be advising what laws we need. lmao

How about we charge him with attempted treason against the 1st Amendment of the Constitution, since he is proposing an unlawful law that infringes on everyone's right to free speech? (I wonder if he would even understand the irony of that. lol) 

No where in the Constitution does it say you have the right to not be offended or hated by someone else.

"Nick Bromell received a B.A. in Classics and Philosophy from Amherst College and a Ph.D. in English and American Literature from Stanford University."
http://www.umass.edu/english/member/nicholas-bromell

Clearly, whit those qualifications, he should be advising what laws we need. lmao

How about we charge him with attempted treason against the 1st Amendment of the Constitution, since he is proposing an unlawful law that infringes on everyone's right to free speech? (I wonder if he would even understand the irony of that. lol) 

No where in the Constitution does it say you have the right to not be offended or hated by someone else.

agreed wolfy

The confederate flag did not kill anyone it is a mere symbol and that being said then any symbol or picture of nearly every president should also be a hate crime as they have killed many innocent people as well. The flag should serve as a reminder of what once was and not in any way be associated with what one dipshit did.

These guys waving this "flag" (not in general but the "ban the confederate flag" are idiots. Why not get to the scope of the problem which is mind altering drugs aka big pharma? These are the real culprit. Banning a flag won't do nothing but censor.

Nick Bromell can kiss my Royal Canadian Homesick ASS!

Liberal Douche Canoe should be shot for treason and infringement of the First Amendment.

Rant off!

1 person likes this

I agree with you all, bu-u-u-t

it's One More piece in the NWO jigsaw puzzle.

Divide and conquer, shiny object, false flag -- all those distractions designed to keep us from seeing their true agenda. Gay marriage is another one, not possible one day, here the next day. TV is unbearable, yet people still watch it.  Crap that passes for music keeps me out of some restaurants, like Chili's. Flags? Really? Well, hell, Christians wear gold crosses now too. 

I wake up in a new world many days. Sometimes it's just me, getting older and odder. 

Mostly it's the world, getting to be like the sci-fi books I read decades ago.

911 was the wake-up call most people slept through. 

I don't get it.

A random white  guy  who happened to have black friends drives miles from his home and goes to a black church where there just happens to be a black senator/ pastor and opens fire. And there just happens to be a rebel flag on a website that he was associated with. Let me see, we get, guns, race, south / north. religion, all with one incident. Sounds like the perfect flag. That kid was a monarch program asset, just like in all mass shootings. Their eyes give them away same glassy blank glare, that's the alter. No remorse no conscience. They know how to alienate the action from the emotional control.But I have to hand it to them, they are really getting creative and making sure to get more of an impact with their psy-ops. 

On 7/15/2015, 9:58:58, WhiteHorse said:

A random white  guy  who happened to have black friends drives miles from his home and goes to a black church where there just happens to be a black senator/ pastor and opens fire. And there just happens to be a rebel flag on a website that he was associated with. Let me see, we get, guns, race, south / north. religion, all with one incident. Sounds like the perfect flag. That kid was a monarch program asset, just like in all mass shootings. Their eyes give them away same glassy blank glare, that's the alter. No remorse no conscience. They know how to alienate the action from the emotional control.But I have to hand it to them, they are really getting creative and making sure to get more of an impact with their psy-ops. 

Now you're talking! This patsy is the latest in a string of young men who were targeted by CIA black ops. There are several technological that utilize silent sound subliminal transmissions to literally put ideas in people's heads. Monarch, which WhiteHorse mentions, uses ELF or microwave towers to send mind control radiation to human brains. It is probably capable of  programming entire neighborhoods in one fell swoop.

Instant zombie apocalypse. Jade Helm will be ready. 

Fucky You Professor... Eat This!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.